TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment
Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board has conveyed an employment notification as TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment. Applications are invited only through online mode for Direct Recruitment to Posts of Assistant Medical Officer through TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer Notification. Total 106 vacancies are available which will be filled by qualified and eager candidates. Contenders who hold requisite qualification can apply against TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 by filling the online application form.
Contenders are required to fill the TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer Online Application Form on or before the closing date that is 22-08-2017. A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration. Candidates may get the other details regarding TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 through the below section of this page which is written by team of resultinbox.com
TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Medical Officer|
|Qualification||Post Graduate Diploma / HPIM / GCIM / Degree in B.A.M.S / MD|
|Selection Process||Written Test / Verification of Documents|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Last Date to Fill Online Application Form||22-08-2017|
TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer Vacancies:
- Assistant Medical Officer (Homoeopathy): 04 Vacancies
- Assistant Medical Officer (Ayurveda): 01 Vacancy
- Assistant Medical Officer (Siddha): 101 Vacancies
Required Qualification for TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer Jobs:
- Candidates should possess Post Graduate Diploma / HPIM / GCIM / Degree in B.A.M.S / MD Degree in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized Medical University / Institute according to post.
- Applicant must have registered his / her name with the Central Board of Indian Medicine / Tamil Nadu Siddha Medical Council, Chennai for Assistant Medical Officer (Siddha).
Get More Jobs Options:
Maximum Age Limit for TN MRB AMO Recruitment 2017:
- For SCs, SC (A)s, STs, MBC&DCs, BCs, BCMs (including Ex-Servicemen belonging to these communities): Maximum age of candidates should be 57 Years.
- For Others: 35 Years
- For Ex-Servicemen belonging to ‘others’: 48 Years
Appointed candidates will get the impressive amount of salary of 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-which will be provided by administration of Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board against TN MRB Recruitment.
TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment Notification
|Posts Name||Download PDF|
|Assistant Medical Officer (Homoeopathy)||Download PDF|
|Assistant Medical Officer (Ayurveda)||Download PDF|
|Assistant Medical Officer (Siddha)||Download PDF|
Examination Fee for TN MRB Notification:
- For SC / SCA / ST / DAP (PH): Rs. 375/-
- For Others: Rs. 750/-
- Candidates can pay the examination fee either through online mode using Net Banking, Credit Card & Debit Card Payment or through offline mode using Challan.
Mode of Selection for Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment:
- Selection will be made based on the marks obtained in the Written Examination. Candidates should appear for the examination at their own expenses and no TA/DA will be paid.
- Short-listed candidates will be called for Verification of the Original Certificates.
Check Here: Tips to Prepare For Written Examination
Centre of Examination:
Written Examination will be held at Chennai.
Way to Fill TN MRB Online Application Form:
- To apply online candidates first visit the official site of organization that is www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to ‘Online Registration’ section and hit the link.
- By selecting above mentioned link a new page will be opened first select the post name related to discipline and hit the “Application Register / Login” link.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display, you have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details.
- Candidates must upload all required documents and passport size photograph at the time of filling application form.
- After filling complete application form in all respects applicants must press on submit tab and take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
- Last Date to Fill Online Application Form: 22-08-2017
- Date of Examination: 08-10-2017
To get more details regarding TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment 2017–2018, you need to hit this Official Link.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|