Territorial Army Officer Admit Card
Join Indian Army has issued Territorial Army Officer Admit Card for written examination held on 30-07-2017. For the purpose of selecting willing candidates for Officer Posts, Indian Army will conduct the IB Written Exam on 30-07-2017. Those applicants who have applied for Territorial Army Officer Recruitment and going to attend the Written Exam may get the Territorial Army Officer Hall Ticket with the help of this page. To download the Territorial Army Officer Admit Card 2017, candidates must need Roll No, Applicant No, and Centre Code etc.
Contenders can also download the Join Territorial Army as an Officer Admit Card from official site through online process by taking some below mentioned instructions. Here on this page, we are also providing the direct link to download the Territorial Army Officer Exam Admit Card easily. For getting more information regarding Territorial Army Officer Admit Card 2018 you need to go through below section of this page which is created by team members of resultinbox.com
Territorial Army Officer Admit Card
|Name of Corporation||Join Indian Army|
|Name of Posts||Officer|
Way to Download Territorial Army Written Exam Admit Card:
- Entrants are advised to visit the official site of Indian Army that is joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- On home page of official site go to “Officer Entry Apply / Login” section and hit the link.
- On next page, you need to hit the appropriate link related to Indian Army TA Officer Admit Card.
- Territorial Army Officer Call Letter page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Enter the required details such as name of Roll No, Applicant No, and Centre Code etc.
- After filling the details, you may need to hit on “Submit” button.
- Territorial Army Officer PIB Admit Card will be displayed in front of you.
- Download TA Army Officer Admit Card and take print out of Indian Army TA Admit Card, and bring it at the time of examination.
Check Out: How to Download Admit Card Online?
Territorial Army Officer Exam Pattern:
- The written examination consists of two papers Paper I and Paper II.
- Paper I questions will come from Reasoning & Elementary Mathematics and Paper II questions will come from General Knowledge & English.
- Reasoning & Elementary Mathematics carries 100 questions of 100 marks.
- General Knowledge & English carries 100 questions of 100 marks.
- The duration of exam is of two hours.
|Paper||Subjects||No of Question||Marks|
|Paper I||Reasoning & Elementary Mathematics||50+50||100|
|Paper II||General Knowledge & English||50+50||100|
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare For Written Examination
Essential Documents Required At the Time of Exam:
- Indian Army PIB Hall Ticket is an essential document for every candidate because it contains complete information regarding exam date, time and Venue.
- Contenders are suggested to download the call letter from this page; if you will not carry hall ticket at the time of exam then you must not be able to sit in written examination, so it is compulsory to carry your respective call letter.
- Applicants are advised to download their exam call letter through the direct link provided above and must bring it with:
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- ID proof
- Adhar Card
- Voter Card
- Passport size photo at the exam day to avoid any difficulty
Date of Written Examination: 30-07-2017
To download Territorial Army Officer Admit Card 2017–2018, candidates must hit this Official Link. You can join us on Facebook and Google plus to get latest updates on your timeline. If candidates have any query related to Territorial Army Admit Card you may ask in comment box and we will try to solve it as soon as possible.