Syndicate Bank Recruitment
Build your career by applying at Syndicate Bank Recruitment. Those who are seeking for latest jobs in Banks to secure their future can apply for Specialists Officer Posts. Job fighters who are eager to get placed in reputed bank must apply against Syndicate Bank Jobs Notification of 99 vacant posts of Manager and Technical Officer. Interested candidates may go through the entire details and confirm the eligibility first regarding Syndicate Bank vacancy then proceed to apply. You are required to submit Syndicate Bank Online Application Form by going through its official site before last date which is 14th March 2017. For more details regarding Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 go beneath of this web page.
Ambitious personnel must apply for Syndicate Bank Jobs by submit their application form before the last date that is well framed above. For obtaining rest relevant information you need to roll down this page which is well prepared by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
Syndicate Bank Recruitment
Syndicate Bank Recruitment Notification In Brief:
|Name of the Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Name of Post||Specialists Officer|
|No. of Posts||99|
|Selection process||Written Test/ Interview/ Group Discussion|
|Mode of applying||Online|
|Last date to apply||14th March 2017|
Syndicate Bank Vacancies:
|Name of Vacant Post||No of Posts|
|Manager Credit (CA)||31|
Applicants who will be selected for above vacant vacancies will attain satisfactory amount of salary as given in below table:
|Name of the post||Per Month Pay Scale|
|Manager (Law) MMGS-II||Rs.23700-42020/-|
|Manager Credit (CA) MMGS-II|
|Manager (Security) MMGS-II|
|Technical Officer (Civil) JMGS-I||Rs.31705-45950/-|
|Technical Officer (Electrical)|
Lucky candidates who get selected for the Syndicate Bank jobs will also get allowances along with the salary as mentioned above as per the norms of the bank.
Age Limit & Required Qualification:
|Name of the post||Vital Qualification||Age|
|A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB)||21 to 35
Credit (CA) MMGS-II
|An Officer with 05 years commissioned service in the Army/Navy/Air Force or a Police Officer not below the rank of ASP/DSP with 05 years of service or Officers of identical rank in Para Military Forces with 05 years’ service. Territorial Army Officers should have minimum 05 years of embodied service.||25 to 45
|Qualified Chartered Accountant||21 to 30
Officer (Civil) JMGS-I
|B-Tech /BE Degree in Civil with minimum 50% aggregate mark. (min 45% marks For SC/ST/OBC/PWD )|
|B-Tech /BE Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 50% aggregate marks. (For SC/ST/OBC /PWD min 45%)|
Age Relaxation Details:
- Persons with Disabilities (VI/HI/OH): 10 years
- Persons who have ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J & K: 5 years
- Ex-Servicemen: 5 years
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- OBC Candidates: 3 years
Hiring Method For Syndicate Bank Job Openings:
Contenders who will be recruited on the basis of written test/ interview/ Group Discussion which will be organized by the selection authority of the organization and No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview.
Check Here Useful Tips:
Syndicate Bank Exam Pattern:
|Test Names||No. Of Questions||Max. Marks||Time Duration|
|Reasoning||50||25|| 2 hours
|Professional Knowledge relevant to the post||50||100|
|Amount||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 600/-|
|Charges||Intimation Charges||Intimation Charges + Application Fee|
How To Fill Syndicate Bank Application Form?
Candidates need to follow the instruction to apply for Syndicate Bank Vacancy which is modified below:-
- Firstly candidates need to go through the official website of the organization that is www.syndicatebank.in
- Then on home page you have to go “Career” tab which is presented at the bottom of the page.
- After that you need to select the “Recruitment of Specialist officers” link and follow the “Announcement” link to open the PDF File.
- Now the advertisement will be shown on your computer screen you have to read the whole information carefully in the advertisement carefully.
- After reading the Syndicate Bank advertisement, go back to the previous page and hit on “Apply Online” link to fill Online Application Form.
- Now candidates are required to fill Syndicate Bank online application form with mandatory and correct details in the blank boxes.
- Upload necessary documents and hit on “Submit” tab and don’t forget to take a print out of it for future use.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Syndicate Bank Exam Centers:
Ending date for submission of application form: 14th March 2017
Candidates may get more details regarding Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 through Official Notification. Keep visiting with this web portal www.resultinbox.com for more upcoming details about recruitment, result, admit card.