Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment
SMC has notified an online employment notification about Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment .The organization requires hiring professionals with sufficient teaching skills for the Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Tutor/ Senior Resident positions. The organization is conducting walk-in-interview on 10/05/2017 so, aspirants who want to grab this chance they must appear along with required particulars.
SMIMER established by Surat Municipal Corporation with two goals one to provide health facilities to city people and second to give employment opportunities medical students. Those aspirants who want to make their career in government sector they can apply for Surat Municipal Corporation recruitment 2017. For other detailed information you can remain updated with this page created by the team of www.resultinbox.com
Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment
|Organization Name||Surat Municipal Corporation|
|Name Of Post||Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Tutor/Senior Resident|
Surat Municipal Corporation vacancies:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
Qualification for Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment:
For Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment, the applying candidate needs to be qualified from Medical Council of India. For Senior Resident position M.B.B.S degree with three years experience in respective department is needed.
Get More Jobs Options:
Candidates appearing for Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017 should have fulfill the age criteria and relaxation for specified category will be as per the discretion of management.
Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment: Official Notification
Surat Municipal Corporation Salary:
|Post Name||Amount in Rupees|
|Associate Professor||37,400-67,000; grade pay 9,000+NPA|
|Assistant Professor||15,600-39,100; grade pay 7,000+NPA|
|Tutor/Senior Resident||9,300-34,800; grade pay 5,400+ NPA|
The contenders for Surat Municipal Corporation jobs will be selected for above mentioned posts by walk-in-interview.
How to Apply for Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment:
- For applying to Surat Municipal Corporation job vacancy you have to visit www.suratmunicipal.gov.in
- On home page hit on the “recruitment” tab .
- When you hit on recruitment tab among various notifications you have to hit on “SMIMER Walk-in interview – for the post of Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Tutor / Senior Resident on date 10/05/2017, 10:00 AM at New Standing Committee Room, 3rd floor of New Annexe Building, Muglisara, Surat” ,link
- In this notification there is a tab “view more”, hit on it and read the details given there in comprehensive way.
- Next, you have to gather all the required documents and testimonials that are mentioned below:
- Last withdrawn salary’s pay slip and amount
- Migration Certificate of school (Or any other proof of birth date)
- Certificate of caste.
- B.B.S degree and PG degree and marksheets
- Registration Certificates of MBBS Attempt Certifications and PG degree.
- Certificate of Experience.
- Any Research Publications.
- From present employer a NOC FOR APPEARING IN INTERVIEW
- Aspirants who are not serving anywhere but have already serve somewhere have to submit relieve certificate.
- A M.C.I prescribed photo ID
- Evidence showing change in name/ marital status at interview time.
- Aspirants must carry all the above given documents along with them at the time of interview to below stated venue:
Surat Municipal Corporation- Head Quarter,
Surat Mahanagar Seva Sadan,
Gordhandas Chokhawala Marg,
Candidates have to appear on: 10/05/2017
Those who want to get more information regarding Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017-18 can read the Official Link given above. If you are interested in information provided by us then you can regularly visit our page. In case appliers have any query or suggestion then they can send them in below comment box.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|