Station Workshop EME Recruitment
Through Station Workshop EME Recruitment, Station Workshop EME Nilgiris is going to appoint diligent candidates to fill up Group-C posts Vehicle Mechanic, Welder Vacancies. Those candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply by filling application form before the last date that is 21st January 2017. Further detailed information such as how to apply, further selection process, qualification and important dates regarding Station Workshop EME Recruitment 2017 is mentioned below on this page. Have a glance!!
Group ‘C’ Vacncy Details:
|Organization Name:||Station Workshop EME Nilgiris|
|Job Location:||Nilgiris, TamilNadu|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|No. of Posts:||04|
|Name of the Posts:||Group ‘C’|
|Last Date:||21st January 2017|
|Date of Examination||Feb/March 2017|
Station Workshop EME Recruitment
This is the great opportunity for those job seekers who wish to grow their career in government sector. Interested candidates must submit the application form before the end date through proper channel. Candidates may get whole information about Station Workshop EME Recruitment from below segment of this page which is created by team of resultinbox.com
Name of Posts and Vacancy Details:
|Name of posts||Number of vacancies|
|Vehicle Mechanic (MV) (Skilled)||01|
Qualification Required For Station Workshop EME Vacancies:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Dhobi||Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board; Must be able to wash and Iron Military/Civilian clothes thoroughly well|
|Welder (Skilled)||ITI Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute in the respective trade or grade|
|Vehicle Mechanic (MV) (Skilled)||A Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute or equivalent in the appropriate field or trade|
|Barber||Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized board with proficiency in barber’s trade job.|
Applying aspirants should have minimum 18 years and up to maximum 25 years. Relaxation in upper age will be provided to the deserving candidates as per the guidelines of govt.
Applicant who will get appointed on the post of Dhobi they will receive the salary of Rs. 18,000/- per month with other allowances and for other posts candidates will get the pay scale of Rs. 19,900/- per month with other allowances.
Mode of Selection:
After screening of application candidates will be called for Written Test followed by skill test which will be conducted by Department by election committee of Station Workshop, EME Tamil Nadu.
Process to Fill Station Workshop EME Application Form:
- Firstly eligible candidates must have to log on to the official site of Station Workshop, EME Tamil Nadu.
- After appearing on the home page, go to the sutaible link to check the job notification.
- Now, read the complete information mentioned in the notification carefully.
- Thereafter, download the application form or prepare it in the prescribed format.
- After that candidates are required to fill the correct information in the form and paste a latest passport size photograph on given space.
- Attach attested copies of required documents/ testimonials and 03 x Self Addressed Envelopes of size 26 cm x 11 cm with Rs 5 (Five)/- stamp affixed on each with filled in application form.
- At last, send it to the below prescribed address latest by last date.
The Officer Commanding
Station Workshop, EME
Nilgiris District Pin – 643231
Important Date to remember:
Last date for receipt of application form: 21st January 2017
To acquire more information regarding Station Workshop EME Recruitment 2017, just go through this Official Website.