SSC Western Region Result
SSC Western Region Result is going to be announced soon by the authority of Staff Selection Commission Western Region, Mumbai. Organization has planned to conduct Online Exam for selection to Group C/D Posts such as Senior Technical Assistant, Field Inspector, Scientific Assistant and other Posts. Applicants who have decided to take part in exam may check the SSC WR Results / Merit List through this page after the SSC Western Region Exam Result. You can also download the SSC Western Region Result 2017 from official site of organization that is sscwr.net through online mode by taking some below stated steps.
Applicants who will qualify the exam may appear for Further Selection Process. Candidates can check the SSC Western Region Group C Result by entering the Registration No and Date of Birth etc. For obtaining more detail regarding SSC Western Region Result 2017–2018 you need to go through the info which are well structured on this page written by the team members of resultinbox.com
SSC Western Region Result
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission Western Region, Mumbai|
|Opportunity Name||Senior Technical Assistant, Field Inspector, Scientific Assistant and others|
Check Here: SSC Western Region Recruitment
Way to Download Staff Selection Commission Western Region Result:
- First of all, applicants, who want to download their SSC Western Region Group D Result, need to visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission Western Region that is www.sscwr.net
- Follow “Candidates Alert” section which is available on home page of official site and after that hit the appropriate link.
- After that, you will get a new page opened related to Result of SSC Western Region and now, you need to fill asked details like Enrolment ID/Registration No. /Email Address and password or press “submit” button.
- After filling the details, you will be able to see your score card on your computer screen.
- At last, take a print out of SSC Western Region Merit List for future reference.
Read Here: How To Check Result Online?
Most Amazing Facts That You Should Know:
Staff Selection Commission Western Region, Mumbai wants to hire the eligible candidates to fill up Senior Technical Assistant, Field Inspector, Scientific Assistant, Junior Librarian and Other Posts through this online exam. Applicants who are going to participate in exam may check the SSC Western Region Result 2017 with the help of this page. We are also providing the direct official link to check the score card easily.
Applicants who will qualify the Online Exam will be called for Further Process such as Typing Test / Document Verification. Typing Test is for Store Clerk and Document Verification Process for others. The criteria followed by the Staff Selection Commission Western Region, Mumbai in shortlisting applicants will be final.
SSC Western Region Cut Off:
- Applicants will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:50 (50 aspirants for every vacancy, subject to accessibility of enough number of suitable aspirants).
- Aspirants will be shortlisted by applying appropriate cut off in the percentage of marks, in multiples of five.
- The number of applicants shortlisted may be some extent more or less due to the criteria of applying cut off in multiples of five.
To check the SSC Western Region Result 2017–2018, candidates must hit this Official Website. Candidates may also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest information on your timeline. Candidates may also subscribe free mail service of resultinbox.com to get information in the mailbox.