SSC Stenographer Recruitment
Apply Online and avail government job!! All job searchers get ready to apply for newest employment notification as SSC Stenographer Recruitment. Aspirants are informed that online applications are invited by Staff Selection Commission to appoint workaholic and most deserving job seekers for vacancies of Steno Grade C & D. Contenders who are looking for current jobs in government sector may apply online for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017, after checking the eligibility criteria by Last Date reached i.e. 15th January 2017.
Willing job entrants may submit online application form through authorized website or by hitting on link mentioned below. Appliers who want to collect more details about Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Recruitment may read the entire section of this web page which is well created by the team of www.resultinbox.com.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Vacant Posts||Various Posts|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs – SSC Jobs|
SSC Stenographer Vacancies:
Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Posts
Requirements for SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification:
Check here complete details and ensure your eligibility for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment. Job seekers who want to grab SSC jobs must Passed 12th Standard or equivalent from recognized Board to apply for SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Exam 2017.
Applying for SSC Stenographer Vacancy, the minimum age of aspirants should be 18 years and their upper age should not be above 27 years. Relaxation in age of candidates who belong to reserved category will be applicable as per the norms. Job searchers who are looking for government vacancies must apply for this recruitment.
To appoint proficient candidates for SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Recruitment the recruitment panel of organization will be organized following to select the best for the vacant post:
- Written Test.
- Typing Test/ Skill Test.
Candidates who will perform well in selection process may grab Staff Selection Commission Vacancies. If you are looking for government jobs then it is the best opportunity for you.
Check Here: Best Way To Crack Interview
Applicants who will be appointed for SSC Stenographer Jobs will be paid attractive and suitable amount of monthly salary of Rs Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with GP of Rs. 4200/- for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’.
Appliers need to submit application fees to apply against SSC jobs, have a look:
- General Category: Rs. 100/-.
- Reserved, Women candidates: No Fee.
Simple Steps to Apply for SSC Stenographer:
Job hunters who find them eligible after reading all job norms may go through simple steps as framed here.
- Firstly, willing job hunters need to go through with the official website of organization that is ssc.nic.in.
- After that candidates are required to hit on suitable link related to stenographer post.
- Now you will reach on new page containing SSC notification.
- You are requested to read the information given and ensuring your eligibility.
- Then interested aspirants have to select “Apply Online” link by revisiting the previous page.
- After that you need to press “Register Now” button if you are new user.
- If you are already Registered, then press on “Login” button and fill SSC Stenographer Online Application Form.
- Now you need to fill In application form with required information. After that upload your updates passport size photo and scanned copies of documents (if required).
- If all filled details are correct then press “Submit” button. At last, take the print out of it for future reference.
Hit Here: How To Fill Application Form
|Online Application form Starts From||17/06/2017|
|Last date to Apply||15/07/2017|
To acquire other information candidates may visit this Official Notification related to SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017. Aspirants who want to fetch latest updates regarding Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017 may stay in contact with this web portal.
Not Satisfied With This Recruitment? Doesn’t Worry Check Here: Latest Government Jobs