SSC Stenographer Recruitment
An online vacancy notification has communicated by Staff Selection Commission as SSC Stenographer Recruitment with a view to fill vacant posts of Stenographer Grade ‘C’. Candidates who satisfy required eligibility conditions can apply against SSC Steno Vacancies by putting forward SSC Stenographer Application Form as or on before the last date that is 28-6-2017. Job finders can download SSC Steno Application Form by visiting the official web page, ssc.nic.in. For additional details in regard to SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility, selection process, have a look on below tuned page.
In order to fill SSC Steno Vacancy, Staff Selection Commission is scheduling Computer Based Limited Departmental Competitive Examination as on 30-07-2017 at Delhi, Allahabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Chandigarh and Raipur. We the team members of resultinbox.com have well prepared the below settled page providing full fledge details on SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 – 2018. So, before applying against SSC Stenographer Grade C Recruitment must go through this page.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade ‘C’|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs – SSC Jobs|
SSC Stenographer Vacancy:
- Central Secretariat Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’
- Stenographers Cadre of Indian Foreign Service (B) Grade-II
- Armed Forces Headquarters Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’
- Railway Board Secretariat Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’
- Election Commission of India Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’
Educational Qualification & Other Requirements for ssc.nic.in Jobs:
- Only those contenders are eligible to apply for SSC Stenographer Vacancies, who have possessed 12th from a recognized institute or board. Candidates must have passed intermediate with good academic records.
- Along with it, aspirants applying for SSC Stenographer Notification should be regularly appointed as Grade ‘D’ or Grade-III employee of Central Secretariat Stenographers Service/ Stenographers Cadre of Indian Foreign Service/Armed Forces Headquarters Stenographers Service/ Railway Board Secretariat Stenographers Service/ Election Commission of India Stenographers Service.
Check More: 12th Pass Jobs
Age Limitations for SSC Steno Jobs:
- Maximum age of job seekers applying for ssc.nic.in Stenographer Recruitment should be 50 years. While minimum age of contenders applying against Staff Selection Commission Vacancy must be decide by organization administration.
- 05 years relaxation will be allowed to SC/ST category candidates and by 03 years to Defence Service Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment: Check PDF
Salary Structure for SSC Steno Notification:
Aspirants shortlisted for SSC Stenographer Jobs will get good and exciting amount of monthly salary as per rules and regulations. Even more, other allowances may also admissible as per terms to job finders scrutinized for SSC Stenographer Recruitment.
Selection Criteria for SSC Steno Recruitment:
On the basis of candidate’s performance in computer based examination, officials will take decision about whom to hire for SSC Stenographer Recruitment.
Get Here: SSC Calendar Details
Below given are the examination centres where exam authority of Staff Selection Commission will organize Computer Based Examination. Have a look!!
|Examination Type||Topics Covered||Max. Questions||Total Marks||Duration and Timing General Candidates||Duration and Timings for VH/ OH|
|Objective Type||General Awareness||100||100||2 hours (Single Session) (10.00AM to 12.00PM)||2 hours 40 minutes (Single Session) (10.00AM to 12.40PM)|
|Comprehension and writing ability of English Language||100||100|
Ways to Apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017:
Want to apply for ssc.nic.in Vacancy? If Yes!! Then, follow below given instructions that we have written for your alleviate. Have a look!
- First of all, log in to web portal of Staff Selection Commission by accessing through online mode and that is ssc.nic.in
- Afterwards, press on “GRADE ‘C’ STENOGRAPHERS LIMITED DEPARTMENTAL COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION, 2017” link that is available on homepage.
- Notification showing details and information will appear. Go through it attentively.
- Eligible aspirants can apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment by submitting applications.
- For this, download application format and write it with true information in correct manner without any kind of mistake.
- Also attach documents, certificates in support of age, caste, educational qualification, etc along with a latest passport size photograph.
- At last, send it to the address written below before the given time limit.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Government Sector
Regional Director (NR),
Staff Selection Commission, Block No.12,
C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi 110003
Date to be Keep In Mind:
|Deadline to Apply for Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Recruitment||28-6-2017|
|Closing Date for Submitting Application Forms (For Far Flung Areas)||06-07-2017|
|SSC Stenographer Exam Date||30-07-2017|
To acquire other information concerning SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 – 2018, candidates may visit this Official Link. Aspirants who want to fetch latest updates regarding Upcoming SSC Recruitment are advised to stay in connection with this web portal.