SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment
Grab latest government jobs now!!!Authority of Staff Selection Commission, invites applications from eligible candidates for engagement of Stenographer entitled as SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment 2017 Notification. Interested candidates, who fulfill the eligibility conditions given, may submit their applications using online mode till the last date that is 15-07-2017. SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Examination will be held on particular dates that are 04-09-2017 to 07-09-2017 (CBE). To get updated details related to SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment 2018 you are requested to visit this web page regularly and collect info regarding same time to time.
Are you looking for jobs in government sector? Then grasp it now by applying for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment by using some simple steps given below. We the team members of recruitmentresult.com provide complete details related to Staff Selection Commission Vacancy on this web page. So, aspirants are required to scroll down the page and read it very carefully before applying which is well designed by the dedicated team members of resultinbox.com.
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Vacancy Details:
Stenographer (Grade C & D)
Check the SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria:
To apply for SSC Stenographer Vacancy, applying candidates must have completed 12th Standard or equivalent from well recognized Board/ Institute.
Check Here: Latest Jobs after 12th
Limitations of Age:
- The age of job appliers should not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years as on 01.08.2016 (Candidates born not before 02-08-1990 and not later than 01-08-1999).
- Upper age may be relaxed of reserved category candidates as per rules and regulations of government.
Appointed job appliers may get impressive amount of salary that which will be decided by administration of this well-known commission for SSC Stenographer Jobs.
Check Out: SSC Calendar 2017–2018
- All the aspirants who are going to fill application Form are required to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- through SBI Challan/ Net banking and any credit and debit cards.
- Women candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Persons with disability and Ex-servicemen are exempted from payment of fee.
Mode of Selection:
- Engagement of job appliers will be done on basis of their performance in Written Examination and Interview.
- Examination will be consists of a Written Objective Type Examination followed by Skill Test in Stenography at 100 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. for Stenographer Grade C & D respectively.
Check Below Links for Better Preparation:
Scheme of Examination:
|I||General Intelligence & Reasoning (50 questions )||50|
|II||General Awareness (50 questions)||50|
|III||English Language and Comprehension (100questions)||100|
Process to fill SSC Stenographer Online Application Form:
- Those candidates who are going to apply for Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Vacancy, they need to visit the official site of commission that is ssconline.nic.in
- Once you visit home page of official site go to ‘Registration Part’ section and if you are new user than press “Register” tab.
- Thirdly you are required to enter the ‘Personal Details’, ‘Basic Details’ and ‘Contact Details’ and press “Submit” button.
- Then you will get provisional Registration Id and Password and & upload your photograph and signature on indicated space.
- After the completion of registration process than you have to follow “Apply Part” section which is available on home page of official site.
- In the sixth step you have to enter the required information such as “Registration No”, “Password” and “Text” and press “Submit” button.
- All the aspirants will have to know that the details filled in by him/her earlier, at the time of registration photo process, will automatically be filled in the respective fields in the application form.
- Finally re-check the filled application form at once and press “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of it for future use.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
|Opening date of the form||17-06-2017|
|Closing date of form||15-07-2017|
|Date of Exam||04-09-2017 to 07-09-2017 (CBE)*|
For further information regarding SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 candidates may go through Official Link.
You may Check this Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|