SSC Stenographer Answer Key
SSC Stenographer Answer Key has been released by Management team of Staff Selection Commission. SSC had conducted Steno Grade C & D Exam (Computer Based Examination) from 11-09-2017 to 14-09-2017 at different centres all over the country. Candidates, who had appeared in SSC Steno Grade C & D Exam 2017, may get UPPCL exam solution from this page. So, all the aspirants who had written the exam can download SSC Stenographer Answer Key 2017 through online mode by following the steps provided on this page.
Those want to raise objection against SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Exam Solution 2017, need to fill online application form till 08-10-2017 (5.00 PM) on payment of Rs. 100/- per question / answer challenged. The form of representations will not be received after 5.00 PM on 08-10-2017 under any circumstances.
So, those candidates, who had appeared for the exam in order to get recruited against various posts of SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Posts, may check the SSC Stenographer Official Key. Exam solution can be acquired by following the steps as structured below for your convenience. Aspirants are advised to keep continue visiting this page that is well structured by the team of resultinbox.com for gathering info of SSC Stenographer Answer Key 2018.
SSC Stenographer Answer Key
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||SSC Stenographer Recruitment Exam|
|Exam Date||11-09-2017 to 14-09-2017|
|Last date to raise objection||08-10-2017 (5.00 PM)|
Steps to download SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam Solution:
For the purpose of downloading SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Answer Key, you should follow the some easy and important steps:
- First of all, contenders are required to log on to the official website of Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in.
- From the homepage, you should hit on “Answer Key” tab and new page will be displayed on your screen from where you can select “Answer Key challenge- Steno ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination 2017” link.
- Now, a PDF file will be displayed on your system screen where you need to choose “Link for candidates’ response sheet, tentative answer keys and submission of representation” link.
- After the hitting on this link, a dialogue box will be open on your display where you need to enter Test Form No., Session and other details.
- After entering the details, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- Finally, download the exam solution and match your answers with booklet.
- At last, take a print out of ssc.nic.in Stenographer Answer Key for future reference.
SSC Stenographer Answer Key 2017>>>Download PDF
SSC Stenographer 2017 Marking Scheme
|Specifications||SSC Stenographer 2017 marking scheme|
|Total number of questions||200|
|For correct answer||+1|
|For incorrect answer||-0.25|
|Total marks of the exam||200|
|Calculation of total score out of 200||Number of correct responses – Number of incorrect responses|
Steps to Calculate Marks using SSC Stenographer Exam Answer Key:
- The General Intelligence and Reasoning and General Awareness section will comprise of total 50 questions each.
- While, the number of questions in English Language and Comprehension section will be 100.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Candidates for correct answer will be awarded the mark allotted for that question
Check Here: SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment
Steps to raise objections against the Official Answer Key:
- Those candidates want to challenge the answer key, they can submit representations.
- Representations will be submitted online in a format prescribed by SSC.
- For the purpose of submitting representations, you need to deposit Rs 100 as administrative charges per challenge/representation and raise objections by following below given process:
- You need to hit on the link provided at the bottom of the login window of SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Answer Key for submitting challenges or representations.
- After doing this, you need to enter required details such as roll number and name in the objection tracker.
Press here to fill: SSC Stenographer Objection Application Form Directly
After qualifying Computer Based Examination, you need to appear in Skill Test on specified date which will be disclosed soon on official site of Staff Selection Commission. Organization will fix the qualifying standards in skill test for different categories of contenders. A dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi at speed of 100 w.p.m. will be given to candidates for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’.
- For Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 50 minutes (English) 65 minutes (Hindi)
- For Stenographer Grade ‘C’: 40 minutes (English) 55 Minutes (Hindi)
|SSC Steno Grade C & D Answer Key||Dates|
|SSC Steno 2017 Exam Dates||11th to 14th September 2017|
|SSC Steno Answer Key 2017 (Provisional)||4th October 2017|
|Submission of Representations Related to SSC Steno Grade C & D Answer Key 2017||8th October 2017|
|SSC Steno Grade C & D Answer Key 2017 (Final)||To be notified later|
Aspirants may get their SSC Stenographer Answer Key 2017-2018 by going through the direct Official Link given on this page.