SSC Southern Region Recruitment
SSC SR Recruitment is going to be started; this time organization is willing to hire eligible contenders for Group B & C Vacancy. Considering same SSC Southern Region Recruitment Notification has been unfolded by the authorities of Staff Selection Commission, Southern Region Chennai. There are 61 vacancies for which the SSC SR Chennai Recruitment is being organized. Aspirants interested in SSC Southern Region Vacancy may apply by following the instructions given in the official notification or in the below section of this page. The SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2017 notification is available at www.sscsr.gov.in
Those candidates who are interested in Staff Selection Commission Southern Region Recruitment have to fill up the online registration form first. Afterwards candidates have to send the printed copy to the postal address given below. According to the SSC SR Notification 2017, authorities have also decided that the last date to fill up the online registration form for SSCSR Recruitment is 24-09-2017 and the hard copy will be accepted till 04-10-2017. After the due date no applications will be accepted. Further information about SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2018 is available in below section of this page created by the team members of resultinbox.com
SSC Southern Region Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission, Southern Region Chennai|
|Name of Posts||Group B & C|
|Number Of Vacancies||61|
|Required Qualification||10th / 12th / Degree / Diploma|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Closing Date to Fill Application Form||24-09-2017|
SSC SR Vacancy Name:
|Name of post||No of vacancies in SSC SR|
|Senior Instructor (Weaving)||01|
|Lady Medical Attendant||15|
|Junior Conservation Assistant||05|
Eligibility for SSC Southern Region Recruitment:
Nationality for SSC Recruitment:
- A citizen of India or
- A subject of Nepal or
- A subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Required Qualifications and Age Limitation for SSC Chennai Recruitment,:
|Name of post||Age||Qualification for Jobs in SSC SR|
|Technical Superintendent||30 Years.||Diploma in Handloom Technology or Textile Technology|
|Workshop Superintendent||Degree in Mechanical Engineering|
|Senior Instructor (Weaving)||Degree in Textile Technology or Textile Engineering
Three years Diploma in Textile Technology or Diploma in Handloom Technology or Diploma in Handloom and Textile Technology
|Medical Attendant||18 – 25 years
|10th Pass from a recognized Board; and
Certificate in First Aid from Central Government or State Government recognized Institutions.
|Lady Medical Attendant||Matriculation or equivalent pass
Certificate in First Aid
|Conservation Assistant||Minimum 10th pass from a recognized Board. ;
Diploma in Civil Engineering of minimum three years duration from a recognized Institute.
|Junior Conservation Assistant||Minimum 10th pass from a recognized Board. ;
Industrial Training Institute Certificate in subjects relating to Civil Engineering
|Evaluation Assistant||18 – 27 years||Degree in Statistics or Mathematics or Economics or Sociology or Social Work
Knowledge of Tamil Language
Find Out Current:
SSC SR Salary Given:
|Name of post||Salary in SSC Southern Region Jobs||Grade Pay|
|Technical Superintendent||Rs. 9300-34800 (PB-2)||Rs.4200/-|
|Senior Instructor (Weaving)||Rs.4200/-|
|Lady Medical Attendant||Rs.1800/-|
|Junior Conservation Assistant||Rs.19900-63200||–|
|Evaluation Assistant||Rs.29, 200-92,300.||–|
Mode Of Assortment for SSCSR Recruitment:
Candidates who are interested in getting assorted for Staff Selection Commission Southern Region Group B And Group C Recruitment, they have to go through:
- Computer Based Test
- SSC SR Interview
SSC Southern Region Recruitment Test Pattern:
The selection procedure of SSC Northern Region Recruitment consists of computer based test and interview, There will be three separate Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective/Multiple Choice Questions. Questions will be according to the qualification required for the particular vacancy. To get details about the structure given go through the below section:
|Subject||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Total Duration/Timing|
|General Intelligence||25||50||60 Minutes (Total)
For VH/OH (afflicted by Cerebral Palsy and locomotors disability wherein the dominant writing extremity is affected to the extent of slowing down the performance of the candidates). 80 Minutes
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
- Negative marking will also be there as 0.50 marks will be deducted for each wrong
- After successfully commencing the examination, the authorities will declare the SSC Southern Region on the Official Website of the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates who will participate in the foresaid examination may get their SSC SR Result by visiting the official portal and following the results link.
If two candidates get same marks in the SSC Southern Region examination then:
As stated if two candidates get same marks in the examination then their rank will be decided on the basis of two methods that are:
- On the basis of date of birth with the older candidate being placed higher in merit.
- Alphabetical Order of first names of the candidates.
The first phase will be held at Regional Head Offices (HOs)/Cities/Centres and the Commission reserves the right to call candidates to any of the identified Centres for the Examination. Before appearing in the examination candidates have to download their SSC Southern Region Admit Card. The SSC SR Admit Card will be available from approx 07 days of the examination.
Application Fees for SSC SR Jobs:
To fill up the online application form for SSC Southern Region Recruitment, candidates have to pay an amount of Rs.100/- as the application fees. Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying the application fees.
Application fees can be submitted via both online and offline mode.
Online mode: candidates who want to pay the Staff Selection Commission Southern Region Recruitment Application amount via online mode can use their debit card / credit card or can also use the net banking services.
Offline Mode: candidates who don’t want to use the offline services may pay the Staff Selection Commission Southern Region Recruitment application / Examination amount via bank Challan payable at any branch of State Bank of India.
Check Here: How to Pay Fees Online
How to Apply for SSC Southern Region Recruitment ?
- First of all visit the process with visiting the official website i.e. www.sscsr.gov.in
- After reaching the homepage go to “SELECTION POSTS – Recruitment Notice for Advt. No. SSC/SR/2/2017 of SSC (SR), Chennai for 8 (Eight) Categories (Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ posts) under Ministries/Department/Offices of Central Government – Last Date for Online Application is 24th September,2017 and Last Date for receiving Print out (Hard Copy) of the Online Application along with Certificates is 04th October 2017 – Recruitment Notice -> English | Hindi | Short Notice -> English | Hindi steno 2014 skill test”
- Hit on “Recruitment Notice -> English” link given there
- Read all the details appear on the next screen carefully and completely
- Once you read all the details given in the official and if you consider yourself eligible for the vacancy available then apply for the vacancy by following the procedure given below.
To apply for the Staff Selection Commission Southern Region Chennai Recruitment>>>
- Visit another portal i.e. ssconline.nic.in
- Go to “Selection Post Examination (Phase-V),2017” and hit on “Apply”
- Fill the SSC online registration form and complete the whole details
- After filling up the details upload all required testimonials and then recheck all the details you have entered
- At last hit on the final submission tab
- Afterwards take a print out of filled up SSC SR application form and attach all the testimonials required like the copy of Challan etc
- Enclose the application envelope with name of post applied for and then send it to the postal address given below.
Get here >> Apply Online Link
The Regional Director (SR),
Staff Selection Commission,
II Floor , EVK Sampath Building,
DPI Campus, College Road,
Chennai – 600 006
Also Check Out Notification of: SSC Northern Region Recruitment
- Starting date to fill up the SSC Southern Region Recruitment online application form is: 25-08-2017
- Last date to fill up the SSC Southern Region application form online: 24-09-2017
- Hard copy of SSC Southern Region Recruitment application form must reach the commission within 10 days after the last date of applying online i.e. 04-10-2017
Get here >> SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2017 PDF
Visit the official website>>> Hit here
Candidates who are interested in SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2017–2018, may also go through the official notification whose link is given in above section of this page. Candidates having any query regarding the same may give their comments in below given comment box. To get more updates about SSC Southern Region Recruitment, you are advised to keep visiting our pages. If any sort of information gets released by the commission we will update it on our web portal.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Last Minute Interview Tips For Freshers|
|Latest Railway Jobs Notifications||Upcoming Bank Jobs|
|Upcoming Private Openings|