SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus
Here on this page, we have brought SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus for candidates who have applied for SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment and planning to prepare for Online Examination. The purpose of this Department Examination is to recruit competent candidates for Scientific Assistant (Group B) Posts. So, contenders can get the SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Syllabus along with SSC SA Exam Pattern through this page and prepare accordingly. Contenders can also download the SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017 PDF from official site through online procedure.
By knowing the Staff Selection Commission Scientific Assistant Syllabus and SSC SA Test Pattern for SSC exam, you can able to make the best preparation plan. Syllabus of SSC Scientific Assistant can help you in qualifying the exam with good marks. For getting complete SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2018, you need to go through the below section of this page which is prepared by the team members of resultinbox.com. Candidates must have a look below for SSC Scientific Assistant Group B Syllabus!!!
SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus
SSC Scientific Assistant Part-I Syllabus:
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- The Syllabus for General Intelligence would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type.
- The test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making.
- Visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc
- Use of Numbers and Number Sense
- Computation of Numbers Such As Whole Numbers, Decimals, Fractions
- Relationships between Numbers
- Percentage, Ratio & Proportion
- Square Roots, Averages
- Interest, Profit And Loss
- Discount, Partnership, Business
- Graphs of Linear Equations
- Triangle and Its Various Kinds Of Centers
- Congruence and Similarity of Triangles
- Mixture and Allegation
- Time and Distance, Time & Work
- Basic Algebraic & School Algebra
- Elementary Surds, Circle and Its Chords.
- Tangents, Angles Subtended By Chords Of A Circle
- Common Tangents To Two Or More Circles
- Right Prism, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere
- Hemispheres, Right Circular Cone
- Rectangular Parallelepiped
- Triangle, Quadrilaterals
- Regular Polygons, Circle
- Regular Right Pyramid with the Triangular or Square Base
- Trigonometric Ratio, Degree And Radian Measures
- Standard Identities
- Complementary Angle
- Heights And Distances
- Histogram, Frequency Polygon
- Bar Diagram, Pie Chart
English Language & Comprehension:
- English Grammar
- Vocabulary, Spellings
- Synonyms and Antonyms, Comprehension
- Correct and Incorrect Usages, Etc
Get Here Details of: SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment
- General, Physical
- Geographical, Topographical, Economic And Climatic Features Of India
- Current Events. Matters Of Everyday Observation And Experience On Scientific Aspects Reasoning.
- Basic Topics of Mathematics, Chemistry And Physics.
- History of India, Its Cultural Heritage, Freedom Movement, Salient Feature Of The Constitution Of India.
- Economic and Social Aspect of the Country and Its People.
SSC Scientific Assistant Part-II Syllabus:
- Thermal Physics, Radiation & Sound
- Wave and Oscillations
- Electricity and magnetism
- Atomic structure
Computer Science and Information Technology
- Computer, Operating systems
- Virtual Memory
- File System, I/O System, Assemblers
- Fundamentals of programming: FORTUN, C, C++, JAVA
- Database Management Systems
- Internet Technology
- Fundamentals of Geographical Information System (GIS)
Electronics & Telecommunication
- Conductors, Semiconductors, Insulators, Magnetic, Passive components, Resistors, Capacitors, and inductors.PN Junction diode, Zener
- PN Junction diode, Zener diode, and Applications.
- Bipolar Junction Transistors (BJT) Field Effect Transistor (FET) and MOSFET;
- BJT, FET, and MOSFET Biasing and stability, Emitter follower and its applications – Negatives feedback transistor
- Biasing and stability
- Emitter follower and its applications – Negatives feedback transistor
- Negatives feedback transistor applications
- Multistage Amplifiers Feedback, Oscillators,
- Feedbacks, Oscillators, Multivibrators
- Voltage regulation, Power amplifiers.
- Introduction to Network Theorems
- Voltage and Current relationship in the resistance, inductance, and capacitance
- Resonance, Digital electronics
- Antennas and its characteristics
- Wave propagation, Modulation
- Types of modulation & characteristics of AM, FM, PM.
- Difference between AM and FM.
- The difference between AM and FM.
- Radio receivers.
- Sampling Theorem, PAM, PTM, PWM, PPM, PCM
- Delta modulation.
- Multiplexing: FDM/TDM.
- Digital Communication: PSK, ASK, FSK
- Introduction to fiber, optics system, Propagation of light.
- Propagation of signals at HF, VHF, UHF and microwave frequency and satellite communications.
Check Here: How To Deal With Exam Stress
SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Pattern
- SSC Scientific Assistant Exam consists of two Papers: Paper I (Computer based Examination mode) and Part-II (Computer based Examination mode).
- The Paper I question will be asked from following subjects such as General Intelligence & Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, English Language and Comprehension.
- The Paper II question will be asked from Physics, Computer Science and Information Technology, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
- The examination would comprise 200 questions carrying 200 marks.
- The duration of exam is of 120 Minutes (Total).
|Paper||Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Paper I (Computer Based Examination Mode)||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||120 Minutes (Total)|
|English Language and Comprehension||25|
|Part-II (Computer based Examination mode)||Physics, Computer Science and Information Technology, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||100|
Press To Know: Ways to Improve Concentration Power In Studies
SSC Scientific Assistant Notification Details
Staff Selection Commission currently conveyed the job notification as SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment to fill up 1102 Scientific Assistant (Group B) Positions. For this concern, organization is inviting online application form from qualified and interested candidates. Those applicants who are looking for Job in Staff Selection Commission as Scientific Assistant, they can grab this opportunity by applying against Staff Selection Commission Recruitment. Applicants can fill the SSC Scientific Assistant Online Application Form on or before the last date that is 04-08-2017.
For the purpose of filling competent candidates, Staff Selection Commission will conduct a open competitive examination from 20-11-2017 to 27-11-2017. So applied candidates may appear for exam on schedule date and time. Selection of contenders will be done on basis of Computer Based Examination which will be conducted by selection panel of organization for Staff Selection Commission. So, for the better preparation of exam, candidates need latest SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017. So, you can download the SSC SA Syllabus through this page and prepare accordingly.
SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Books
- SSC Scientific Assistants Exam Books: V.V.K.Subburaj
- Study Guide SSC Recruitment of Scientific Assistant in Indian Meteorological Department Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Edition 2012: GK Publications.
- General Intelligence and Test of Reasoning Paperback – 2014: Vikas Publishing House
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examination: Abhijit Guha
Candidates may get the SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017–2018 through the Official Link. If you want to get more details regarding SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017 then you need to connect with our web portal on the regular basis. You can bookmark the web portal by pressing Ctrl+D Option. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google+. Visitors if you have any queries concerning SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus then drop your comment in the comment box which is provided below.