SSC NWR Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission North Western Region, Chandigarh has recently announced a vacancy advertisement named as SSC NWR Recruitment. As per SSC NWR advertisement, the organization is going to recruit 66 eligible and qualified candidates for various posts under Group B & C. Aspirants looking for jobs in Staff Selection Commission NWR Chandigarh are required to read all the eligibility norms properly and then fill the online application form. To apply for SSC NWR Recruitment 2017 you can submit SSC NWR online application form on or before the last date which has been decided as 24.09.2017.
Contenders need to take out the hard copy of the form and send the completed form to the postal address given on this page which is well structured by the team of resultinbox.com. For SSC NWR Recruitment 2018, candidates have to appear in the computer based written test held to fill the positions of Assistant Store Keeper, Farm Manager, Technical Operator (Drilling), Handicrafts Promotion Officer and many more. You can grab more details by scrolling down this page.
SSC NWR Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission North Western Region, Chandigarh|
|Name of SSC NWR
Group B & C 66 Vacancy
|No of vacancies||66|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last date to submit online application||24.09.2017|
SSC NWR vacancies & Age Criteria:
|S.NO||Name of the Post||No of vacancies||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Store Keeper||02||18 to 27 Years|
|2||Farm Manager||01||Not exceeding 30 Years|
|3||Technical Operator (Drilling)||41||18 to 27 Years|
|4||Handicrafts Promotion Officer||09||Not exceeding 30 Years|
|5||Stockman (Junior Grade)||05||18 to 27 Years|
|6||Junior Chemist||01||Not exceeding 30 Years|
|7||Cleaner||07||Between 18 to 27 Years|
Educational Qualification & Pay Scale:
|Name of the Post||Essential Qualification||Salary Details|
|Assistant Store Keeper||12th pass from a recognized Board or equivalent, possessing knowledge of Hindi and three years experience of maintaining store accounts.||Level – 2 in the Pay Matrix|
|Farm Manager||Degree in Veterinary Science And Animal Husbandry with Two years working experience in Poultry Farming||Pay Band-9300-34800 with G.P-4200 (Pre- revised)|
|Technical Operator (Drilling)||Matriculation or equivalent||Level – 2 in the Pay Matrix|
|Handicrafts Promotion Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in Design or Fine Arts (Fashion or Textile or Apparel Production) of four years’ duration OR Diploma in Fine Arts (Fashion or Textile Design) of three years’ duration||PB-2 Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- (Pre revised)|
|Stockman (Junior Grade)||12th class pass and Diploma or Certificate in livestock||Rs. 19900/- (7th CPC) Level-2, Cell-1 (Pay Band-1, Rs 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-, 6th CPC)|
|Junior Chemist||Master’s degree in Chemistry or Dairy Chemistry or Oil Technology or Food Technology or Bachelor of Science Degree with Chemistry as one of the subjects or Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Chemistry||PB-1, 5200-20200/- GP-2800/- (prerevised) Revised scale as per 7th CPC – Pay Matrix Rs 29200/-, Level – 5|
|Cleaner||10th class pass certificate||Level – 1 in the Pay Matrix|
Check Out Upcoming:
|10th Pass Jobs||Graduate Jobs||Post Graduate Jobs|
Selection Procedure for Staff Selection Commission jobs:
For the selection of the eligible candidates, the selection panel of the organization is going to appoint the candidates on the basis of computer base online test, personal interview and document verification. The candidates who will be shortlisted through the computer based test will only be permitted to attend the interview. Aspirants can have a look on the examination scheme to prepare for the computer based online test.
|Topics Covered||Questions||Maximum Marks||Timings|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
Read This: How to Solve Multiple Choice Questions
Application Fee for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017:
- General Category candidates need to pay Rs 100/- as an examination fee.
- Aspirants are advised to pay the examination fee through online mode that is SBI net banking, credit cards, debit cards, or SBI Challan.
Ways to apply for SSC NWR recruitment 2017:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission North Western Region, Chandigarh that is www.sscnwr.org
- After visiting the official website, you have to hit on “RECRUITMENT TO VARIOUS GROUP ‘B’ & ‘C’ SELECTION POSTS – ADVERTISEMENT NO.NWR-02/2017” link.
- Again a new page will get opened and you have to press “Hit Here” tab to read the advertisement.
- Now you are suggested to read the advertisement cautiously and if you are satisfied then you can apply online by following the steps as follows:
How to fill SSC NWR application form?
- Aspirants, who want to fill the application form, can visit www.ssconline.nic.in
- After that a home page will appear and you need to hit on “Apply” to fill the online application form.
- Now the new candidates can register themselves by filling the required details, payment of application fee and at last you can submit the application form.
- Upload all the required documents and then you can submit the application form.
- After the submission of application form, a new user ID and password will be generated.
- At last you can use the id and password to take a print out of the application form and send it to the postal address mentioned below.
Application Form– Get here
The Dy. Regional Director (NWR),
Staff Selection Commission,
North Western Region,
Ground Floor, Kendriya Sadan,
Sector – 9A, Chandigarh – 160 009
SSC NWR Recruitment Chandigarh Notification (In English): Download PDF
SSC NWR Recruitment Chandigarh Notification (In Hindi): Download PDF
Closing date of application: 24.09.2017
Candidates may obtain further relevant details in concern of SSC NWR Recruitment 2017–2018 through the Official Link. For any related query you can inbox us, our experts will soon solve your query. For free email alert you can subscribe to our web portal.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|SSC Southern Region Recruitment||SSC Northern Region Recruitment|
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||SSC Eastern Region Recruitment|
|Latest Railway Jobs Notifications|