SSC NWR Recruitment
Individuals who are searching for SSC Group B and C Recruitment are herby informed that Staff Selection Commission North Western Region, Chandigarh has dispersed an employment notification as SSC NWR Recruitment. Candidates who wish to take their career’s direction towards govt sector can apply for 28 vacant posts of Senior Technical Assistant, Fertilizer Inspector, Deputy Ranger and others. To apply against SSC North Western Region Group B-C Recruitment, individuals need to fill online applications and are required to submit the hard copies of the same till 17-06-2017. So, don’t lose this chance and rapidly apply for SSC NWR Recruitment 2017.
Additionally, contenders who have make their mind to apply against SSC NWR Recruitment 2017–2018 and are seeking for detailed info are advised to scroll down this page of resultinbox.com which is well modified giving pin pointed details on SSC North Western Region Recruitment. Individuals are also notified that only those candidates are eligible to apply for Staff Selection Commission North Western Region Recruitment who meets all the eligibility conditions as stated below.
SSC NWR Recruitment
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission North Western Region, Chandigarh|
|Number of Vacancies||28|
|Name of Posts||Senior Technical Assistant, Fertilizer Inspector, Deputy Ranger and others|
|Deadline to apply for SSC NWR Vacancy||07-06-2017|
|Last Date to Send Hard Copies||17-06-2017|
Staff Selection Commission Vacancies:
Individuals can apply against Staff Selection Commission Vacancy as precise below according to their choice. Have a look!
|Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|Junior Technical Assistant||10|
|Senior Technical Assistant||01|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer||02|
Educational Norms for SSC NWR Group B-C Recruitment:
- Candidates applying for SSC North Western Region Technical Asst Recruitment must possess Matriculation/Graduation/Master’s Degree/M.Sc/12th or Equivalent Qualification Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma from a well-known university, institute or board.
- Even more, individuals applying against Staff Selection Commission Recruitment should have relevant experience of some years in required field along with good academic records.
Get More Jobs Options:
Nationality requisite for SSC NWR Notification:
Contenders applying for SSC NWR Inspector Recruitment have to meet the nationality requirements as written below. In case, candidates did’nt satisfy the nationality requirements, then they are not eligible to apply for Staff Selection Commission Jobs under any circumstances.
Age Limitations for SSC NWR Recruitment 2017:
Below provided are the age mentioned as per post. Applying job finders have to fulfill the requirements as specified below.
- Assistant Photographer: 19-25
- Fertilizer Inspector, Deputy Ranger: 18-27
- Farm Assistant, Draughtsman Grade-III: 18-25
- Junior Technical Assistant: 28
- Senior Technical Assistant: 30
- Laboratory Assistant: 25
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer: 20-25
Check This: SSC NWR Recruitment PDF
Salary Offered for Staff Selection Commission Vacancies:
Job finders that get assured against SSC NWR Recruitment will get a good and attractive amount of pay scale as given below in table as per post along with other benefits.
|Posts Name||Pay Band|
|Assistant Photographer||Rs. 5,200-20,200 + Rs. 1900 Grade Pay|
|Fertilizer Inspector||Rs. 5,200-20,200 + Rs. 2800 Grade Pay|
|Farm Assistant||Rs. 5,200 -20,200 + Rs. 2400 Grade Pay|
|Junior Technical Assistant||Rs. 9300-34800 + Rs. 4200 Grade Pay|
|Deputy Ranger||Rs. 5,200-20,200 + Rs. 2400 Grade Pay|
|Senior Technical Assistant||Rs. 9300-34800 + Rs. 4600 Grade Pay|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer||Rs. 9300-34800 + Rs. 4600 Grade Pay|
|Laboratory Assistant||Rs. 5200 -20200 + Rs. 1900 Grade Pay|
|Draughtsman Grade-III||Rs. 5200-20200 + Rs. 2400 Grade Pay|
- Appliers have to submit an amount of Rs.100/- as examination fee. However reserved category candidates and women applicants applying for SSC NWR Recruitment are free from paying examination fee.
- Payment of exam fee can be made using SBI Net-Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards of all Banks or through SBI Challan.
Check Here: How To Pay Fees Online
Three rounds will be organized by the authorities of Staff Selection Commission North Western Region to appoint apt aspirants for SSC NWR Recruitment such as:
- Written Examination (Computer Based)
- Documents Verification
|Topics Covered||Questions||Maximum Marks||Timings|
|General Intelligence||25 Questions||50||60 Minutes|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25 Questions||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25 Questions||50|
|General Awareness||25 Questions||50|
Criteria to fill SSC NWR Application Form:
- Reach web page of Staff Selection Commission and that is www.sscsr.gov.in
- On homepage, select “RECRUITMENT NOTICE ADVERTISEMENT NO. NWR-01/2017 OF SSC (NWR) FOR RECRUITMENT FOR SELECTION POSTS OF 09 CATEGORIES – LAST DATE FOR APPLICATION: 07-JUNE-2017” link and press on that.
- On hitting, details and instructions will appear. Read it with care.
- Afterwards, fill Staff Selection Commission Application Form with mandatory information.
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature, as per dimensions, if needed.
- Make the payment of examination fee and take a review of dully filled Staff Selection Commission Online Application Form, correct errors, if find.
- Last but not least, submit the application form and take a hard copy of same.
- Affix documents and certificates with hard copy of application and send it to the address mentioned below before given time limit.
Apply Now: Press Here
The Dy. Regional Director (NWR),
Staff Selection Commission, North-Western Region,
Ground Floor, Kendriya Sadan,
Dates to be Noted:
- Last Date to Apply for Vacant Posts: 07-06-2017
- End Date for Putting Forward Hard Copies of Applications: 17-06-2017
You may visit this Official Link to collect further facts and details in regard to SSC NWR Recruitment 2017-2018. For upcoming information, stay connected with us by visiting our web page regularly.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|SSC Northern Region Recruitment||SSC Southern Region Recruitment|