SSC NER Recruitment
Aspirants seeking for North Eastern Region ACIO/Asst/SRA/Lab Attendant (Group B/C) jobs are notified that Staff Selection Commission has promulgated a notification in concern of SSC NER Recruitment. Candidates who want to get employed as Senior Research Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant, and ACIO Grade-I (Documents), Conservation Assistant and other said post can apply for SSC NER Recruitment 2017. Candidates can fill the SSC NER application form through online mode before the closing date that is 24.09.2017.
Candidates can send the application form to the below stated postal address before 04.10.2017. So you are suggested to send the filled application form on or before the last date, no applications will be accepted after that. To get recruited for SSC NER jobs, contenders have to qualify the online written test followed by the personal interview. To enquire more details in regards of SSC NER Recruitment 2018 you may go through the below structured page created by the team of resultinbox.com
SSC NER Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|SSC Region||North Eastern|
|Name of the Post
|No of SSC NER vacancies||13|
|Mode of Application||Online, offline|
|Last date to apply online||24.09.2017|
|Last date to apply offline||04.10.2017|
SSC NER Vacancy Details:
|Post Category No||Posts Name||Total Vacancy|
|NE20117||Senior Research Assistant||07|
|NE20217||Senior Technical Assistant||02|
|NE20317||ACIO Grade-I (Documents)||01|
|NE20517||Junior Conservation Assistant||01|
Aspirants who want to apply for SSC North Eastern Region ACIO/Asst/SRA/Lab Attendant (Group B/C) must possess the qualification given as follows:
|Posts Name||Essential Qualification|
|Senior Research Assistant||Post Graduation In Degree in Chemistry|
|Senior Technical Assistant||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Master’s Degree in Physics/ Mathematics/Geophysics/Statistics/Geology|
|ACIO Grade-I (Documents)||M.Sc in Chemistry or Physics|
|Conservation Assistant||Must be 10th pass from recognized Board and Diploma / Industrial Training Institute Certificate in Civil Engineering of minimum three years duration from a recognized Institute|
|Junior Conservation Assistant|
|Field-cum-Laboratory Attendant||Matriculation or equivalent pass|
Get here latest:
|10th Pass Jobs||Graduate Jobs||Post Graduate Jobs|
Age Limitations for SSC NER ACIO/Asst/SRA/Lab Attendant (Group B/C):
Age of the aspirants applying for Senior Technical / Research Assistant must be 30 years, for ACIO Grade-I (Documents) must be in between 20 to 25 years and for other post the applicants age must not be less than 18 years and more than 25 years respectively. Category wise age relaxation is given as follows:
|Category||Age Relaxation (In Years)|
|PH + Cerebral Palsy||10|
|PH + OBC+ Cerebral Palsy||13|
|PH + SC/ST+ Cerebral Palsy||15|
SSC NER Salary Structure:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||With Grade Pay|
|Senior Research Assistant||Rs.9300-34800/-||Rs.4200/-|
|Senior Technical Assistant|
|ACIO Grade-I (Documents)||Rs.4600/-|
|Conservation Assistant||Level-4: Rs.25500 – 81100/-||–|
|Junior Conservation Assistant||Level-2: Rs.19900 – 63200/-||–|
|Field-cum-Laboratory Attendant||Rs. 5200 – 20200/-||Rs.1800/-|
Assortment of the candidates will be done on the basis of computer based online test and personal interview. To be a part of interview round, aspirants need to qualify the computer based test with good percentage marks. The online test contains objective type multiple choice questions and pattern for the exam is as follows:
|Subjects Name||Max Marks||No. Of Questions||Duration|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||50||25|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||50||25|
- The nature of the exam is objective type multiple choice.
- Each subject carries 25 questions of two marks each.
- Total duration of the exam is 60 minutes.
- There will additional deduction of 0.25 marks for each wrong attempted answer.
Application Fee for SSC NER Recruitment:
- Candidates who belong to General category have to pay Rs 100/- as an application fee.
- There is no application or examination fee for All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen.
- The application fee is to be paid through online mode SBI Net-Banking, Credit Cards / Debit Cards of all Banks” or through SBI Challan.
- Application fee is not refundable.
SSC NER Admit Card:
For the entrance in the computer base exam, the candidates need to have SSC Admit Card which will be available on the official website of Staff Selection Commission before seven days of the exam.
How to Apply for SSC NER Recruitment 2017?
- Candidates who are eligible for the vacant post can apply by visiting the Official website of the organization that is www.sscner.org.in
- On the home page you have to hit on the link as “ADVERTISEMENT NO. 02/2017 SELECTION POST FOR North Eastern Region (NER)” given under Recent Updates section.
- After that the candidates can go through the “SSC NER Advertisement” properly.
- Now you can hit on “Staff Selection Commission” tab given in the “Useful Links” and now you will be on the new page.
- Hit on “Apply” tab and again you will be on the new page and now you are required to hit on “others” tab given in the menu bar.
- Now you have to press “Apply link” given under “Recruitment of Selection Post Examination (Phase-V), 2017”.
- You will be on the new page with SSC NER online application form and now you can fill the required details, upload all the essential documents, pay the application fee and then hit on submit button.
- At last you can send the hard copy of the application form to the given below postal address.
SSC NER Application Form: Get From Here
SSC NER 2017 Notification: Download PDF
The Regional Director/Dy. Director (NER),
Staff Selection Commission,
North Eastern Region,
Dispur Beltola Basistha Road
- Last Date to fill Online Application: 24.09.2017 (05.00 P.M)
- Last Date for Making Online Payment: 24.09.2017 (05.00 P.M.)
- Last Date for submitting Application Form is: 04.10.2017
You can collect further information in concern of SSC NER Recruitment 2017–2018 by visiting the Official Link. To attain upcoming details regarding the recruitment and any other updates, you can bookmark this web portal by pressing CTRL + D keys.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|SSC Southern Region Recruitment||SSC Northern Region Recruitment|
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||SSC Eastern Region Recruitment|
|SSC NWR Recruitment||SSC Western Region Recruitment|
|SSC KKR Recruitment|