SSC MPR Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission Madhya Pradesh Region has strewed a vacancy notification about SSC MPR Recruitment. This organization is in search of energetic, result oriented, and promising candidates for filling up 07 vacant Posts of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Hindi Translator and others through SSC Madhya Pradesh Region Recruitment. For this concern, organization has invited online application form, so if you want to be a part of this organization can apply for SSC MPR Recruitment 2017 by filling the online application form before the end date that is 07-06-2017.
For Staff Selection Commission Madhya Pradesh Region Recruitment, candidates need to submit the hard copy of application to below mentioned address latest by 17-06-2017. To get more details concerning SSC MPR Recruitment 2017–2018 you need to scroll down this page which is prepared by team of resultinbox.com. Read all the instructions carefully before filling online form against www.sscmpr.org Recruitment.
SSC MPR Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission Madhya Pradesh Region|
|Position Name||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Hindi Translator and others|
|No. of Vacancies||07|
|Last Date To Apply Online||07-06-2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy||17-06-2017|
Distribution of Vacancy as Per Post:
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer||01|
|Assistant Welfare Administrator||02|
Educational Qualification for SSC MP Region Recruitment:
For Assistant Central Intelligence Officer: Applying candidates must hold M.SC Degree in Chemistry or Physics; Knowledge Of Photography, Process Making And Lithography from well recognized University / Institute for SSC Officer Recruitment.
For Assistant Welfare Administrator: Aspirants should possess Degree of a recognized university in any one of the social science subjects such as economics, sociology etc against SSC Administrator Recruitment.
For Hindi Translator: Contenders who are going to apply for SSC Non Technical Recruitment should possess M.A. (English/Hindi) with good academic records from well recognized University / Institute.
For Jr. Clerk-Cum-Typist: Applicants must have 12th standard or equivalent qualification, from a recognized board or university, (ii) a typing speed of 30 words per minute in english or 25 words per minute in Hindi on manual typewriter or a typist speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer.
Get More Jobs Options:
Age Limit and Pay Scale:
|Posts Name||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer||20-25 Years||PBII, G.P.-Rs. 4600/-|
|Assistant Welfare Administrator||20-27 Years||Rs. 9300-34800/- + 4200/-(G.P.)|
|Hindi Translator||18-27 Years||Rs. 9300-34800/- + 4200/-(G.P.)|
|Jr. Clerk-Cum-Typist||18-27 Years||Rs. 5200-20200/- + 1900(G.P.)|
Download PDF: SSC MPR Notification
- For SSC MP Region Recruitment, candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- through “SBI Net-Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards of all Banks” or through SBI Challan.
- No fee is applicable for Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen for SSC MPR Job.
Check Here: How To Pay Fees Online
Procedure of Selection for SSC MPR Recruitment:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Examination in Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions after screening of application.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for Computer Based Examination based on the percentage of marks in Essential Qualifications for SSC MPR Recruitment.
Applying Process for SSC MPR Vacancy:
- Interested candidates can apply online for SSC MPR Recruitment 2017 by visiting the official site of organization that is ssconline.nic.in
- On home page of official site select the appropriate advertisement and select “Hit Here to Apply” link.
- Application form will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- Fill the online application form with all required details in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application and make payment of fee.
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of SSC MPR Online Application Form , sign the same, affix a copy of the same photograph attach self-attested copies of Certificates/documents in support of age, Essential Qualifications, Experience and submit it to below mentioned address.
For Applying Online: Hit Here
The Regional Director/Dy. Director (MPR),
Staff Selection Commission,
Madhya Pradesh Region,
J-5, ANUPAM NAGAR,
RAIPUR, C.G. – 492007
- Last Date To Apply Online: 07-06-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy: 17-06-2017
Contenders can get the whole details regarding SSC MPR Recruitment 2017–2018 through above given official notification or through this Official Website.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|SSC Northern Region Recruitment||SSC Southern Region Recruitment|