SSC CAPF Application Form
SSC CAPF Application Form is available now! Staff Selection Commission is conducting SSC CAPF SI Exam to recruit the applicants for 786 various vacant posts of Sub-Inspector in CISFs. For this concern, Staff Selection Commission invites SSC CAPF Application Form 2017, so candidates who meet all the structured eligibility conditions can appear for SSC CAPF SI Paper 1/2 exam as the schedule of Dates which is clearly structured below. To get latest updated information regarding SSC CAPF SI Online Application Form, aspirants must stay in link with us through this page. Interested candidates must fill & submit the application form on or before the final date that is 15-05-2017.
In fact, after submission of SSC CISF Application Form through online mode, you are able to attend written test (Paper- 1) which will be conducted from 30-06-2017 onwards till 07-07-2017 (CBE). After conducting paper I, qualified candidates must appear in Paper 2 which will be conducted on 08-10-2017 (OMR).
So, eligible contenders, who wish to serve their nation may apply for national level entrance examination 2017 by filling an online Application Form for SSC CAPF Notification on or before the last date ends. Those candidates are interested to make your career in government sector; they must grab this golden chance by applying against SSC CAPF Recruitment. To get more information, you must checkout this page carefully, which has written by the team of www.resultinbox.com.
SSC CAPF Application Form
SSC CAPF SI Vacancy:
|Name of the Force||Category||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total||ExS|
SSC CAPF Eligibility Criteria
- Applying candidates should be citizen of India or a subject of Nepal / Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee / a person of Indian origin who has migrated from other countries with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Applicants, who are going to fill SSC CAPF Application Form, should have completed graduation degree from any recognized University or institute with good academic records.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs
- The age of those candidates, who are applying for SSC CAPF Jobs, should not be more 25 years and should not be less than 20 years for general category candidates. Those Candidates belong to OBC category, age should be between 20 to 28 Years after relaxation and those belong to SC/ST category, must be between 20 to 30 Years.
- Reserved category candidates will be able to receive relaxation in age as per the rules and regulations of commission.
- Applicants, who are filling application form, need to pay an amount of application fee of Rs. 100/- for General Category. There is no fee for Women/SC/ST candidates.
- Fee can be paid through online mode using by debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
Know Here: How To Pay Fees Online
Those candidates are appointed for SSC CAPF SI Recruitment, will be received good and satisfied amount of salary of Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-) for Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs which will be offered by the selection panel of Staff Selection Commission.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam or Physical Endurance Test (PET), PST and Medical Test which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of organization. The written exam will be held on specified date or venue. Those candidates will be qualified in the exam, need to appear in Physical Endurance Test (PET), PST and Medical Test, which will be executed by the recruitment panel of organization.
- Written exam will be conduct in to 2 papers such as paper I & paper II.
- Final selection of the applicants will be based on final merit list which will be prepared by organization.
Scheme Of Examination of SSC CAPF Application Form:
|Question paper pattern for Paper 1 written Exam|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
|Question paper 2|
|English language & Comprehension||200||200|
|Time Duration for each question paper||2 hours|
|Question paper Type :||Objective||MCQ Based|
|Question paper Medium||Hindi||English|
|Minus marking||Yes||0.25 for Incorrect Answers|
Read Here: Tips to Prepare For Written Examination
|Hilly Areas candidates||165||80||85|
|Hilly Areas Female||155|
Check Here: How to Prepare For the Physical Fitness
Physical Efficiency (Endurance) Test (PET):
For male candidates only
- 100 meters race in 16 seconds
- 6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump : 3.65 metres in 3 chances
- High Jump : 1.2 metres in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chances
For female candidates only:
- 100 metres race in 18 seconds
- 800 metres race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metres (9 feet) in 3 chances.
- High Jump: 0.9 metres (3 feet) in 3 chances.
What is the Procedure to fill SSC CAPF Application Form?
- Applicants, who find themselves eligible and interested to apply for SSC CAPF Recruitment, must fill the application form which is available on the official website of organization.
- The official website of SSC is ssc.nic.in.
- When you have visited to the official website, you have to choose “Notices” tab which is mentioned at the top side of the homepage.
- Thirdly, you have to select suitable link related to SSC CAPF Application Form and read the complete information carefully.
- Now, hit on “Apply” button and fill the application form with complete details ion correct manner.
- After filling the form, you must upload essential documents and passport size photograph along with the filled application form.
- As a final point, you must check it at once and press “submit” button for the final submission of it.
- Finally, take a print out of it and keep it safe for future reference.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
SSC SI CAPF 2017 Admit Card:
After filling the application form, applicants are eagerly waiting for their admit card for SI CAPF paper-1 exam and SI CAPF paper-2 exam. Before the two weeks of exam, organization will be released Exam hall ticket. You must download your, admit card through online mode because it will not be send through mail. At the time of downloading exam admit card, applicants are required application number and password. Through the official website of SSC you may easily get your exam hall ticket. After downloading admit card, keep it safe and must bring at the time of exam.
SSC SI CAPF 2017 Result
When, all the participants will have appeared in exam, they will wait for their exam performance card/ results of SI CAPF 2017 Exam first for Paper- 1, second for Physical Endurance Test (PET) / Medical Test and third for Paper- 2. With the help of name and roll number of the candidates, they can check your exam score card. Those contenders will be qualified in written exam, must appear in Physical Endurance Test (PET) / Medical Test. After completing of all rounds, organization will be announced final result of SSC CAPF.
SSC SI CAPF 2017 Cut Off
In the cut off section, organization provides minimum mark which candidates need to score in order to clear the exam. The cut off will be released particularly like for Male & Female candidates and cut off is prepared for those candidates, who belongs to different categories. On the association’s website, cut off will be published for Paper- 1 and Paper-2
Dates keep in Mind:
|Last date to Apply||15-05-2017|
|Date of Examination (Paper 1)||30-06-2017 to 07-07-2017 (CBE)|
|Date of Examination (Paper 2)||08-10-2017 (OMR)|
Through visiting the Official Link, you may get complete details about SSC CAPF Application Form 2017. To get latest update regarding SSC CAPF Application Form 2018, stay tuned with us through this web portal. You may also bookmark this page by using Control + D.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Best Interview Questions and Answers|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|