SRM University Recruitment
Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University has disclosed vacancy advertisement titled as SRM University Recruitment. University is searching for dynamic and self motivated candidates for filling up the vacant posts of SRO’s, JRF and SRF position. Candidates, who want to work with this university for various Faculty/Staff Jobs they must apply for SRM University Recruitment 2017, and send their application form on or before closing date.
Applications are invited by university for the candidates, who want to enhance their career they must send their filled application forms before schedule date through proper channel. To gather more information regarding Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University Recruitment stay tuned with this page that is well structured by the dedicated and talented team members of resultinbox.com.
SRM University Recruitment 2017
|Name of the organization||Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University|
|Name of the post||SRO’s, JRF, SRF|
|Mode of applying||Via Email|
|Last date to apply||Mentioned Below|
SRM University Vacancies:
- Student Relationship Officer (SRO’s)
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Student Relationship Officer: To get recruitment in SRM University for SRO position candidates must have a Pleasing personality and good communication skills.
Junior Research Fellow: For JRF position candidates who are interested should have completed M.Sc. any branch of Life science with NET qualification (or) M.Tech any branch of Life science with experience in gene cloning and expression.
Senior Research Fellow: Those who have Post graduate degree in basic sciences with NET qualification or graduate degree in professional course with NET qualification or post graduate degree in professional course are eligible to apply. Also, Two years of research experience. Independently perform basic techniques such as ELISA, PCR. Interest and aptitude for scientific communication and interacting with patients
Get More Jobs Options:
For SRO position candidate must be below 35 years of age and for other positions age limit will be as per norms of university. Candidates are advised to satisfy the conditions of age as per the norms of University. Reserved category candidates will get relaxation in age as per the rules and regulations of the government.
For SRM University Recruitment, hiring procedure of candidates will be based on their performance in interview round that will be conducted by the selection committee of the university. All the eligible candidates are advised to reach on time and properly dressed up as on each aspect student will be judge in personal interview.
Selected candidates through recruitment panel will get attractive and satisfy amount of pay scale by the authority of university. Allowance and benefits may also be granted.
|Post Name||Salary Structure|
|Student Relationship Officer||Rs. 12000 – 15000/- with other benefits|
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs. 25,000 plus 10 % HRA per month for the first two years
Rs. 28,000 plus 10% HRA in the third year.
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs. 28,000/- per month plus 30% HRA|
Process To apply for SRM University Recruitment Notification?
- Applicants who are willing to apply have to visit official website of organization that is www.srmuniv.ac.in
- Then select ‘Careers’ section that is available at top and from drop down list select faculty tab over there.
- On next page various job openings links will appear, you need to hit on ‘Applications Are Invited for The Post of Junior Research Fellow in an ICMR Sponsored Project’ link OR ‘Applications are invited for the post of Senior Research Fellow in an ICMR sponsored project’ link and SMO select appropriate one.
- Details of notification will appear, read the instructions carefully and then, contenders have to hit on application form download link.
- After taking application form in prescribed format candidates have to fill it properly with all correct details.
- Submit your application form and also candidates have to send a hard copy of it to the email address mentioned below.
- For SMO position directly appear for walk-in interview.
For JRF: email@example.com
For SRF: firstname.lastname@example.org
For SMO’s Position candidates have to appear for walk-In Interview
SRM Hostel Position
Sannasi Block, First Floor
For SMO position walk-in will be held on: 20-05-2017 from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
Send application form for JRF position via email before: 20-05-2017
Send application form for SRF position via email before: 15-05-2017
Get Detailed Notification
For obtaining more information concerning SRM University Recruitment 2017, candidates may go through above structured Official Link. If you want to fetch details regarding latest recruitments, private jobs, etc then you need to stay in contact with this web portal.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|