South Western Railway Recruitment
Job Notification has been liberated in favor of South Western Railway Recruitment; candidates may check the details through this page!! RRC Hubli is seeking for young and dynamic contenders for filling up 136 Vacancy of Goods Guard (GDCE), in this concern applications are invited via online mode. Candidates who are interested to grab these jobs must submit their applications on or before the closing date that is 03/10/2017, for more information about South Western Railway Recruitment 2017 candidates are need to read the entire post.
Highlights of this page!!
|South Western Railway Vacancies||Required qualification|
|Age limit||Pay scale|
|Application fee||Way to apply|
|Important date||Official link|
South Western Railway intends to hire aspirants with positive professional attitude and those who will be capability to perform work effectively. Candidates who found themselves suitable must apply against South Western Railway Notification; you just need to scroll down the page to gather all the significant details regarding South Western Railway Recruitment 2018. On the below section of this page our expertise team members of resultinbox.com has well furnished essential information in this concern, so have a careful glance..
South Western Railway Recruitment
|Organization name||South Western Railway|
|Name of the post||Goods Guard (GDCE)|
|No. of Posts||136|
|Category of job||Government job|
|Mode of applying||Online|
South Western Railway Vacancy Details:
|Name of post||Goods Guard (GDCE)|
|Number of vacancy||136|
Category Wise Vacancy Distribution
|Category||No. of Vacancy|
- Qualification of Graduation should be obtained either under 11+1+3 years stream or under 10+2+3 years stream from a recognized University.
- Post Graduation obtained directly from Open University or other such institutions or under 10+3+3 will not be eligible and such applications will summarily be rejected. Post Graduation obtained after 11+1+3 or 10+2+3 stream will only be eligible.
Get More Jobs Options:
No student is eligible for admission to the 1st Degree course through non-formal/distance unless he has successfully completed 12 years schooling through an examination conducted by a Board/University.
In case there is no previous academic record he/she is eligible for admission if he/she has passed an entrance test conducted by the University provided that he/she is not below the age of 18 years of admission.
Candidates applying against South Western Railway Jobs must note that the maximum age limit for appearing in the GDCE will be 42 years for General candidates, 45 years for OBC candidates and 47 for SC/ST candidates reckoned as on the date of notification.
Press Here: South Western Railway Recruitment
Appliers who will be recruited successfully will get an impressive amount of stipend as per the rules and norms of organization.
Candidates who are willing to apply for South Western Railway Recruitment they need to pay any sort of application, as per the official notification there is nil application fee.
The final selection of the aspirant will be done on the basis of performance made by applicant in Computer Based Test (CBT).
CBT Exam pattern:
- The questions set in the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be of Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- The question paper will be set in English, Hindi, Urdu and local languages i.e. Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi & Konkani.
- The question paper will have 100 questions, each carrying one mark and the duration of the examination is 90 minutes
- There will be negative marking in CBT examination and marks will be deducted for each wrong answer @ 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
Note: The Computer Based Test (CBT) examination will be conducted by RRC/Hubli and the date of examinations will be notified by RRC/Hubli in due course through Messages on mobiles, emails registered in the applications and on website of RRC/UBL.
Procedure To Fill South Western Railway Application Form:
- Firstly candidates need to log on to the official web portal of Railway Recruitment Cell that is rrchubli.in
- This will take you to the home page where you have to select “Online Application for the Post of Goods Guard in Level 5 Of 7th CPC under General Departmental Competitive Examination (Gdce) In SWR” link.
- Then you are required to press “SWR/RRC/563/EN.No.01/2017/ GDCE (Goods Guard)/2017” lin and a notification will appear on your screen in pdf format.
- Candidates need to go through it carefully to ensure their eligibility after which eligible candidates may go back to previous page and select “New Registration” (If you are new user) or “Already Registered” (If you are existing user).
- You need to fill all the essential details correctly and upload the required documents, recheck the entered information and then hit “Submit” button.
- Lastly you can take printout of you filled application form.
Read Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Last date to submit application: 03/10/2017
More Jobs In Railway Sector!! Visit Below Provided Link
For further details regarding South Western Railway Recruitment 2017 you may visit the Official Website. And if you have any query regarding g this post then you are free to ask us by typing it in the below mentioned comment box, we will surely respond to your query at the earliest.
Candidates may follow us on Twitter/Face book/ Google Plus to get more upcoming career related notification directly on your time line.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment|