South Indian Bank Recruitment
Jobs in South Indian Bank!!! All job seekers are informed that newest employment notification has been promulgated regarding South Indian Bank Recruitment. For this, applications are proposes to receive from well talented, qualified and experienced job finders to fill 25 vacant positions of Probationary Officer (IT) – Scale I & Project Managers (Probationary Manager/ Senior Manager- Scale II/III). Candidates who satisfy Educational Qualifications norms can apply for South Indian Bank Jobs Notification. Aspirants who want to apply against South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 need to fill Application Form as on or before 31/03/2017.
Job appliers can easily obtain applications from its web page or from the below uttered direct link which is provide for your convenience. Aspirants can get complete information concerning South Indian Bank Notification by going through below tuned page which is well modified by team members of www.resultinbox.com.
South Indian Bank Recruitment
|Name of Bank||South Indian Bank|
|Name of Jobs||Probationary Officer/ Manager/ Senior Manager|
|Number of Jobs||25|
South Indian Bank Vacancies:
- Probationary Officer (IT) – Scale I: 15 posts
- Probationary Manager/ Senior Manager- Scale II/III: 10
For The Post Of IT Officers (Probationary Officer – IT):
- Job searchers who are going to apply against these posts must have completed B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science, Information Technology (IT), Electronics and Communication, Electronics & Electrical, Electrical, Instrumentation OR Master of Computer Application (MCA), M.Sc IT, M.Sc Computer Science with minimum 60% marks.
- Along with this, candidates must have minimum 02 years of experience in the field of Application Software Development/Project Management.
For The Post Of IT Project Managers (Probationary Manager/ Senior Manager):
- Appliers for these posts must have completed B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science, Information Technology (IT), Electronics and Communication, Electronics & Electrical, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation OR Master of Computer Application (MCA), M.Sc IT, M.Sc Computer Science with minimum 60% marks.
- Also, should have more than 05 years of project delivery management experience and IT experience of 10 years.
Appliers for South Indian Bank career should not be more than 28 years for the posts of IT Officers and 40 years for the vacant posts of IT Project Managers. Age will be relaxed in Upper age for reserved category candidates as per the norms of the organization.
Written Test/ Group Discussion & Personal Interview will be conducted by the selection committee to hire the energetic and eligible candidates for the South Indian Bank jobs.
|Position Name||Pay Structure|
IT Officers (Probationary Officer (IT) – Scale I)
|Rs.23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020|
|Probationary Manager/ Senior Manager – Scale II||Rs. 31705 – 1145/1 – 32850 – 1310/10 – 45950|
|Probationary Manager/ Senior Manager – Scale III||
Rs. 42020 – 1310/5 – 48570 – 1460/2 – 51490
Must Read: Instruction to Fill Application Form
How to fill South Indian Bank Application Form?
- Eligible job entrants for the above mentioned posts need to visit the official website of organization that is www.southindianbank.com
- Now select “Careers” tab which is presented at the right side on the appeared home page.
- Doing this you will appear on new page where you need to choose ‘Recruitment of Specialist Officers – IT’ from the bottom left side of the page.
- Now choose either ‘Notification ‘of Probationary Officer (IT)
- Select ‘Notification’ of Probationary Manager/Senior Manager (IT) which is provided under the heading of ‘RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST OFFICERS – IT’ tab.
- Now South Indian Bank notification will displayed on your computer screen and candidates are required to read all the instructions given in the advertisement.
- Now come back to the previous page and select ‘Apply Online’ and fill the application with correct and required details.
- Upload the relevant documents, if prescribed and after that hit “submit” button and take out print of it to keep it safely for future use.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017: Apply Online Link
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 22/03/2017
- Last date for Online Registration: 31/03/2017
To obtain more information you can navigate to this Official notification displayed below. You may also subscribe our web portal to stay connected and stay updated for SIB Recruitment 2017.
You may Check this Section:
|Latest Bank Jobs||Latest Jobs in Government Sector|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|