South Indian Bank Recruitment
All job finders get ready to apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment. To fill up the 537 unoccupied positions of Probationary Clerks and Probationary Officers in different states such as Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Delhi NCR and Karnataka. Online applications are invited by the eligible, dynamic and career oriented candidates by South Indian Bank. Job hunters who are desperately waiting for South Indian Bank Jobs and willing to be the part of the youngest and most vibrant team of banking professionals are advice to apply online for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017.
Job Seekers can apply against South Indian Bank career by submitting Application Form via online mode till 27th January 2017. However, registration link to fill online applications will accessible on official website, southindianbank.com from 19th January 2017. Job seekers, who are interested in applying, may go through this page to confirm the requirements and condition for the respective advertisement. We the team of resultinbox.com has well structured this page with essential details for the convenience of our visitors.
South Indian Bank Recruitment-Probationary Clerks/Officers
Candidates who have applied against South Indian Bank Recruitment PO vacancy are now informed that their South Indian Bank Admit Card 2017 is now available to download at authorized website. According to the latest SIB Notification, South Indian Bank is going to organize Probationary Clerks/Officers Exam on 20th and 25th February 2017 to select most eligible candidates for the vacant post. Appearing candidates are advised to download their South Indian Bank Call Letter 2017 by visiting its official site or from the link given below on this web page and start your preparation according to the latest exam dates.
South Indian Bank Vacancies:
|Posts Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Probationary Officers (Pan India)||201|
Requirements for South Indian Bank Recruitment:
Have you ensured you eligibility to apply for SIB Recruitment Notification? If not, then check it from here only. Candidates, who are going to apply for jobs in South Indian Bank, have to be eligible to fulfill the requirement of the South Indian Bank vacancy.
- Candidates who are going to apply against the vacant posts of Probationary Clerks and Probationary Officers in South Indian Bank Recruitment must have possessed Graduation/Post Graduation Degree in relevant trade from an established university or institute.
- Besides this, they also have relevant experience in related field.
Age Criteria for South Indian Bank Jobs:
Moreover, appliers also have to be eligible in respect of age regarding SIB Job. A candidate shall not be less than 18 years and maximum age is 25 years for the post of Probationary Officers and 28 years for the post of Probationary Clerks. Age will be relaxed in Upper age for reserved category candidates as per the norms of the organization.
For the selection of appliers for South Indian Bank career, selection committee of the organization is going to implement
For the post of Probationary Officers: Candidates have to qualify group discussion, online test and Interview round. The final selection shall be made on the basis of Personal Interview.
For the post of Probationary Clerks: Candidates have to qualify online test and Interview to get selected for the said posts. The final selection shall be made on the basis of Personal Interview.
|Position Name||Pay Structure|
|Probationary Clerk||Rs. 11765 – Rs. 31540/- (Approx)|
|Probationary Officer||Rs. 23,700 – 42,020/- (Approx)|
Candidates who are going to apply for SIB job openings, they have to submit application fess according to the posts, have a peek…
- For the post of Probationary Officers: Candidates belonging to general category have to submit Rs. 700/- and Rs. 150/ for SC/ST category as application fees.
- For the post of Probationary Clerks: Candidates belonging to general category have to submit Rs. 600/- and Rs. 150/ for SC/ST category as application fees.
How to fill South Indian Bank Application Form?
- If candidates are eligible for the above vacant posts, then must apply for the Firstly appliers need to go to the official website to apply for SIB notification and that is www.southindianbank.com
- On the home page select “Careers” tab displayed at the top.
- New page will be opened on the screen you have to select “Recruitment of Probationary Officers and Probationary Clerks” option pressing the Arrow.
- Then read all the instructions given in the advertisement.
- After ensuring the eligibility candidates are requested to apply online and then fill up the application and upload the relevant documents, if prescribed.
- At last hit on the “submit” button and take out print of it to keep it safely for future use.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
- Online Registration of Submitting Application Forms Will Start From: 19-01-2017
- Last Date to Submit Application Forms: 27-01-2017
- Online Test: During February 2017 ( For Probationary Officer)
Hope you are satisfy with details given on this page regarding South Indian Bank Recruitment. For any query or to obtain more information you can navigate to this Official Site displayed above. You may also subscribe our web portal to stay connected and stay updated for SIB Recruitment 2017.