South Indian Bank Admit Card
Download South Indian Bank Admit Card from this page!!! Individuals who have applied against Probationary Officer Recruitment of 537 vacant posts of Probationary Officer (PO) and Probationary Clerk by submitting applications till 27th January 2017. They need to attend Written Examination on 20th and 25th February 2017; in this concern the bank has issued South Indian Bank Call Letter. Appearing candidates are advised to download their South Indian Bank Admit Card 2017 by visiting its official website, or from the link given below on this web page.
Impatient contenders can also get South Indian Bank PO Exam Call Letter by following below mentioned steps. We the expert and committed team members of www.resultinbox.com have well equipped the page with pin pointed details concerning SIB Hall Ticket online 2017. So, let’s take a look!!!
South Indian Bank Admit Card
South Indian Bank Admit Card Details:
|Name of exam||SIB Probationary Officer Exam|
|Basically known as||PO Exam|
|Conducting Body||South Indian Bank|
|Mode Of Exam||Online|
|Date Of Exam||20th and 25th February 2017|
Procedure to Download South Indian Bank Admit Card:
Candidates who are looking for South Indian Bank Hall Ticket, they can get it by following simple and easy steps below have a peek…
- First of all candidates are required to log on official website that is www.southindianbank.com
- After appearing on home page, move your cursor towards “Careers” tab available at the top of web page.
- This will redirect you to the next page where you need to hit at “Recruitment of Probationary Officers and Probationary Clerks” link.
- By hitting the above said link, new page will be opened here you have to select “Download Call Letter” link.
- Now on new page, candidates have to fill required details in search box such as registration no, password and code in search box.
- Now recheck all filled details, if something is wrong the hit at “Reset” button otherwise and press on “Login” button.
- After few seconds SIB PO Hall Ticket will be opened at your device’s screen.
- You need to download it or take the print out of it for appearing in South Indian Bank Examination.
Did You Know: How To Download Admit Card Online
South Indian Bank Exam Pattern
Contenders who are going to appear Probationary Officer Exam are suggested to check exam pattern so that it may easy for them to plan their exam strategy and prepare accordingly.
Exam Mode: Online Test
Online Test Time Duration: 120 minutes (02 hours)
Negative Marks: ¼ mark penalty for wrong answers
South Indian Bank PO and Clerk Exam Pattern
|Question Paper Type||Name of Subject||No of Asking Question||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|General Awareness (with banking sector)||50||50||
Maximum 02 Hour (120 Minutes)
|Numerical Ability / Quantitative Aptitude||40||40|
South Indian Bank Examination Centers
- Chennai, Coimbatore, Dindigul, Madurai, Nagercoil, Namakkal
- Perambalur, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Thoothukodi, Tirunelvelli
- Vellore, Guntur, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Nellore, Rajahmundry
- Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Guwahati, Patna, Chandigarh
- Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur, Delhi NCR, Panaji, Ahmedabad
- Anand, Gandhinagar, Jamnagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara
- Shimla, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Belgaum, Bengaluru
- Davangere, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi
- Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode
- Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapurm, Thrissur, Bhopal, Indore
- Ujjain, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik
- Pune, Sangli, Shillong, Aizwal, Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack
- Puducherry, Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Jaipur, Udaipur
- Gangtok, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Warangal, Agartala, Agra
- Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Bardhaman, Durgapur
- Greater Kolkata, Howrah, Kolkata, Siliguri and Dehradun
- Candidates are advised to read out all the instructions given in the call letter and also follow those instructions on the exam day.
- Appear at the exam venue about 1½ hours early to avoid late coming.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in Online Exam and Interview.
- Investigator will verify candidate’s identity with his/her details on the Admit Card, in the Attendance List and requisite Documents submitted.
- South Indian Bank Exam Admit Card and Photo Identity Card will need in the examination for verification purpose.
- Participants are advised to bring One Ball Point Pen
- The Ration Card will not consider as a valid ID proof.
- All important instructions such as Exam Date, Timetable, Venue Address and other details mentioned in SIB PO Clerk Admit Card.
Read Here: Techniques Which Helps In Exam Preparation
Candidates can get South Indian Bank Admit Card 2017 directly by going through below positioned Official Link. Keep in contact with us on our web page to gain further details in regard to South Indian Bank Result, Karnataka Police Answer Key, etc.
Get Now >>>> South Indian Bank Admit Card 2017