Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment
The Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd. (A Government of India Enterprise) has unfolded job advertisement regarding Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment. Organization purposes to invite Applications forms from Unmarried Males and Females applicants for imparting training to Graduate Mechanical Engineering for filling up the 40 Graduate Marine Engineer (GME) vacancies. Job seekers who want to develop their knowledge with this organization they may apply against Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2017.
Applicants who are well educated and courageous they must apply for Shipping Corporation of India Vacancies by submit their application form through online mode and send the hardcopy of the application form through post before the clasping date that is 06th & 08 February 2017 respectively. You may attain more information about this recruitment by scrolling down this page which is well prepared by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment
Shipping Corporation of India Job Info:
|Organization Name||Shipping Corporation of India|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Graduate Marine Engineer|
|Total No. of Posts||40|
|Mode Of Application||Online/Offline|
Graduate Marine Engineer: 40
Required Qualification Details:
- Candidates must have completed Mechanical Engineering (B.E /B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering) from AICTE Approved Engineering College. Equivalent degree.
- Degree with specialization or electives other than above educational qualification is not acceptable.
- Final year / semester students who have appeared for in the exam and expect their results by date 31.01.2017 are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants should have official Engineering degree certificate /Provisional degree certificate/Marks Sheet with minimum 50% marks in final year of Engineering at the time of interview. On the other hand, applicants should have secured as a minimum 50% marks in English language at Xth or XIIth class.
- The upper age limit of applying personnel should not be more than 28 years as on 01st March 2017 and aspirants who belong to UR/OBC category should be born on or after 01.03.1989.
- Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST category applicants as per the existing Govt. directives.
- Candidate belonging to SC/ST category must 2 be born on or after 01.03.1984.
- Age relaxation of two years for women candidates applicable.
Recruitment Process for Shipping Corporation of India Career:
Interested applicants who want to get job on the above position they will have to attend All India on line test at their own expenses. Applicants who will be qualified in this online test they will be shortlisted for personal interview. The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd have a right to shortlist the applicants for on line test also.
Shipping Corporation Of India Pay Scale:
Contenders who will be selected they will attain consolidated stipend of Rs 15000/- per month for onboard training by the organization.
Candidates who want to apply for Shipping Corporation of India vacancy they have to Rs.1000/- and the applicants who belong to SC/ST Category they will have to Rs 500/- as an application fee excluding NEFT bank charges.
Bank Account Details To Deposit Application Fees:
|Account Bearer||The Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd Mumbai,|
|Bank Name||State Bank Of India|
|Branch Name||BACKBAY Reclamation|
Pattern of online test:
- The online examination will be objective type
- This test will cover the subjects such as Professional Knowledge, English language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability
This recruitment online exam will be conducted on Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, and Chennai only.
Training And Course Fee:
- After final short listing, the willing applicants have to undergo shore based training for 8 months.
- The fee for training is around Rs.4, 00,000 for male candidates and 3.35 lakhs for female.
- applicants will pay fees to the Maritime Training Institute (MTI), Powai. Fees once paid are not refundable at any stage either in full or part.
Steps To Fill Shipping Corporation Of India Application Form:
- Applicants who are willing to apply for Shipping Corporation Of India Jobs they have to visit official website of organization which is shipindia.eadmissions.net
- On the home page contenders are required to hit on “Advertisement” tab.
- By hitting above called tab a new page will be opened in prescribed format having instructions.
- You have to read the information completely.
- Then you need to hit on “Apply Online” link and fill below application form with all required details such as Name, Date of birth, Permanent address, Email address.
- Now you need to upload require documents in support of age, qualification, experience etc.
- Candidates need to take a printout of submitted application form for future use.
- Then hit on the “Submit” button.
- After that you to put hardcopy of the application form in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of….”
- At last send it in a below stated address.
Read Here: Instructions To Fill Application Form
To, Vice President I/C,
Flee Personnel Dept. Third Floor
The Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd,
Shipping House, 245, Madame Cama Road,
Nariman point, Mumbai-400 021
Ending Date for filling the Online Application form: 06th February 2017
Closing Date for Receipt of the Hard Copy of the Application form: 08th February 2017
Online exam will be held on: 18th February 2017
Applicants may check Official Notification gain further information regarding Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment 2017. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal www.resultinbox.com to get latest updated notifications related to recruitment, result, admit card.