Online Applications are welcome to fill 83 Jobs In Lucknow!! Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute Of Medical Sciences, Lucknow has issued an employment notification as SGPGIMS Recruitment for engagement of the Sister Grade-II vacancies. Industrious and workaholic applicants who have required eligibility criteria and want to do jobs in this organization may apply for SGPGIMS Recruitment 2017 before the last date.
Job seekers who are interested and going to participate in SGPGIMS Vacancy can fill their Application form according to schedule mention below. Applicants are suggested to read all the instruction and check complete details of SGPGIMS jobs like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process etc from this page below which is well prepared by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
SGPGIMS Notification Info:
|Organization Name||Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute Of Medical Sciences|
|Name of the Posts||Sister Grade-II|
|Total No. of Posts||83|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Selection process||Written exam/interview|
Name & No. Of The Post:
Sister Grade-II – 83
- Age limit of applying candidates should be between 21 years to 40 years as on 01st July 2016.
- Maximum age relaxation will be provided to reserved category as per the organization norms.
Academic Qualification Details:
- Applying contestant must hold Diploma in General Nursing and midwifery from a recognized institute or equivalent qualification for male Nurse.
- More preferences given to those applicants who have 3 years exp. in a large hospital or Medical College or B.Sc. Nursing should be a registered “A” Grade Nurse & Midwife with a State Nursing Council or equivalent qualification for Male Nurses.
Contestant who will be appointed successfully they will obtain impressive amount of remuneration that is Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4600/- which will be offered by the organization.
- Contenders who are applying for above post they must pay the application fee.
- Candidates who belong to unreserved category they will pay Rs 500/- and who belong to reserved category they will have to Rs 300/- as an application fee.
For getting placed in this organization candidate have to undergo written exam and interview. On the basis of performance in exam and interview applicants will be selected. Association will not pay any king of TA/DA for attending the interview.
How To Fill SGPGIMS Application Form?
To applying online for the Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute Of Medical Sciences Recruitment you need to follow the given below instructions:
- Firstly you need to go to the official website i.e. www.sgpgi.ac.in
- On the home page you have to select the “Apply online: Post: Sister Gr-II(Advt. No:I-43/2016-17)” link under the announcement section of the page.
- Now the advertisement will be opened you have to read the advertisement carefully.
- For getting detailed information you need to press on “To check the complete details go to the advertisement menu” link.
- After reading the advertisement you need to choose move your cursor “Online From Submission” tab.
- Then the drop down list will be opened, you have to select the “Register & Pay Online” tab.
- On the next page you need to read the instructions carefully then hit on the “Proceed” button.
- Now you have to fill the application fee form with all required details.
- After filling the fee form you have to press on the “Submit” button.
- Thereafter you have to hit on “Reprint of challan” tab.
- Now fill the challan form.
- Now you need to fill the form for reprint e receipt/ payment challan form
- Finally you will find a Transaction No(SBCollect Ref No)
- Then entering the Transaction No(SBCollect Ref No) and date of birth details for filling the application form
- After that you have to fill application form with all required details.
- While filling the application form you have you have to upload required documents that is given below
- After that you have to take a preview of the application form and also take a print of application form for further use.
- At last hit on the “Submit” button.
Must Read: How To Fill Application Form
- Left hand thumb print
- Nursing counseling registration form
- Date of birth certificate
- Qualification certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photograph
|Opening Date of Sister Grade II Registration||10th January 2017|
|Last date for online registration & paying Fee||10th February 2017|
|Closing date for Uploading Documents||13th February 2017|
|Ending date for Final Submission of Online Application||18th February 2017|
To get other information regarding SGPGIMS Recruitment 2017 you may go through this Official Link. You can also get latest information related to recruitment, result, admit card through our website www.resultinbox.com