Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi
Guru Gobind Singh Hospital has announced latest recruitment notification about Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi. According to this advertisement, office of the Medical superintendent has released vacancies of 74 senior (SR)/Junior (JR) Resident Posts. Organization has fixed the process of sending application form through offline mode. Interested candidates may apply for Senior Resident Jobs by submitting application form before the last date 01-06-2017. To know the other information about the Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi 2017 just scroll down this page.
In Delhi, Guru Gobind Singh hospital is famous for their service and their health department. And the organization will select the candidates on the basis of their performance at the time of Personal interview which will be held at conference hall of the hospital and will announce the list of shortlisted candidates on 06-06-2017. To get the rest details about the Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi 2017–2018 just stay on this page created by team of www.resultinbox.com
Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi
|Name of the Organization||Guru Gobind Singh Hospital|
|Number of Vacancies||74|
|Mode of Apply||offline|
|Selection Process||Merit base|
|Last date to Apply||01-06-2017|
JR /SR vacancy:
|Department (SR)||Number of vacancies|
|Obs & gyn||06|
- Those applying for SR jobs should completed MBBS with PG Degree/ Diploma in relevant field.
- To apply for JR Jobs, applicants must completed MBBS degree.
Get More Jobs Options:
- If you are going to apply for senior resident job, your upper age limit should be 35 years age relaxation for SC/ST candidate is 40 years and 38 years for OBC applicants.
- Applying for junior resident vacancy, maximum age limit should be 30 years and reserved appliers like SC/ST will get relaxation for 35 years and 33 years for OBC.
- Appointed candidates for the SR job, will get salary amount of Rs. 67,700/- to Rs. 20, 8700/-
- Selected applicants for the JR Job through Guru Gobind Singh Hospital recruitment will get attractive amount of Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 177500/-
Shortlisted candidates will have to go through the Personal Interview which will organize by the selection panel of the organization.
Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi: Get Official Notification
How to apply for Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi 2017:
- First of all You must visit the official website delhi.gov.in
- After that move your cursor to the “Health” section and hit the “List of hospitals”
- Then hit the link “Guru Govind Singh Govt. Hospital”.
- Now PDF file will be open on your computer screen.
- Read all the details given in PDF file very carefully.
- And after that take a printout of the application form and fill it.
- Now you must attach required documents along with application form.
- And then send this form to the hospital address mention below:
Room No. 19, 1st floor,
Establishment Branch of GGSG Hospital
Last date to submit application form: 01-06-2017
Interview Date for the SR/JR Vacancy:
|Department (Senior Resident)||Interview Date||Time|
|Obs & gyn||12-06-2017|
|junior resident vacancies||15-06-2017||9:30 am|
It is necessary to applicants to check this Official Link to gather more information about the Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi 2017 – 2018. If you want to know more about the senior resident recruitment then you can bookmark this page or you can like our facebook page. If you have any query about the junior resident recruitment you can comment on below section we will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|