SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment
Latest announcement has been made titled as SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment with the purpose of hiring job seekers to fill up 38 Asst Manager Vacancy. For this concern, board is all set to invite application through online mode form the most enthusiastic applicants. So candidates who want to be the part of reputed regulator of security market in India and interested in SEBI Assistant Manager Notification then must apply through online mode. Applicants are required to SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2017–2018 by submitting the application form along with relevant particulars in the process specified below before the last date reach that is 26/05/2017.
Eligible candidates are informed that they need to appear in recruitment exam that is written exam which is going to be held on 29/05/2017 for the SEBI Assistant Manager vacancies. For more details regarding Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment 2017 you must go through this page which is well prepared by the team member of www.resultinbox.com
SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment
|Organization Name||Securities and Exchange Board of India|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Manager Vacancies|
|Total No. of Vacancies||38|
|Mode of Apply for SEBI Careers||Online|
|Last date to apply||26/05/2017|
|Date of written test||29/05/2017|
SEBI Vacancies Details:
Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager): 38
Category Wise Distribution:
|Category||No. Of Posts|
Candidates who wish to snatch SEBI vacancy should hold Masters Degree in Economics / Commerce / MBA / Post-Graduate Degree in Management / Post-Graduate Diploma in Management with 55% marks, CA / CFA / CS / ICWA OR Bachelors Degree in Law from any recognized University will be eligible to apply for stated post.
Get More Jobs Options: Post Graduate Jobs
Do You Know What Age Criteria Required?
- No!!! Check it here… Appliers for SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2017 should be below 27 years of age as on last date to submit application.
- Relaxation is provided in age which will be determined as per the rules and regulations of Securities and Exchange Board of India.
Job finders who get shortlisted for Assistant manager jobs in SEBI will get suitable and handsome amount of pay scale of Rs.28, 510 to Rs.55,600 per month which is offered by the authority of organization.
- Eligible candidates are informed that they are required to deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 600/- cum intimation charges plus applicable bank changes.
- Whereas, applicants belonging to SC / ST / PWD category are also required to pay fees that is Rs.100/- as intimation charges plus applicable bank changes.
Payment Of Fees
Candidates must Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode using by debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
Mode Of Recruitment:
Written Examination and Interview will be organized by the recruitment panel for vacant SEBI Jobs; candidates who want to build their future in such a reputed organization are advised to check out exam paten given below for your assistance. Well this online exam is going to be held in 15 cities of India, you can get registered in any of them which are well tailored below.
SEBI Exam Pattern:
|Stream||Subjects / Topics||Marks||Duration|
|General / Research||English Language||
|Legal, IT and Official Language||English Language||
|Ahmedabad /Gandhinagar||Guwahati||Kolkata/ Greater Kolkata|
|Bhubaneswar||Indore||Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane|
|Chandigarh/ Mohali||Jaipur||New Delhi-NCR|
Steps to fill SEBI Application Form:
- Interested and eligible applicants need to visit the authorized portal that is www.sebi.gov.in.
- Follow “Careers” section which is presented at the top of the home page.
- Afterwards select “SEBI Recruitment Exercise for Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – 2017” link and after that choose ‘advertisement’ tab.
- By doing this, new page will appear containing SEBI Notification and aspirants need to go through it carefully.
- After satisfying all norms required, go back to the previous page and choose “Apply Online” tab which is available below advertisement link.
- Now candidates hit on app link as for the vacancy you want to grab and precede the process by filling online application form.
- Upload all required documents in prescribed manner and submit the same within given time.
- Lastly take the print out of filled application for future use.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||05/05/2017|
|Closure of registration of application||26/05/2017|
|Closure for editing application details||26/05/2017|
|Last date for printing your application||29/05/2017|
|Online Fee Payment||05/05/2017 to 26/05/2017|
For more details regarding SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2017–2018, go through the links provided above.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|