SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
State Bank of India has recently broadcasted a jobs notification as SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment. This Bank is in search of result oriented and skilled candidates for 21 Specialist Cadre Officers Posts on Regular and Contract Basis against SBI Specialist Officer Notification. Interested candidates who are looking for Job in Banking Sector can grab this opportunity by applying against Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017. Applicants can fill the online application form against SBI Specialist Officer Jobs on or before the last date that is 10-08-2017.
After completion of State Bank of India Online Application Form, candidates are required to take print out of online application form and attach all enclosures and submit it to below mentioned address latest by 21-08-2017. Candidates may get the whole information about SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 from below segment of this page which is prepared by team of resultinbox.com. Must have a Glance!!!
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Name of Posts||Specialist Cadre Officers|
|No of Vacancies||21|
|Required Qualification||Engineering Graduate (BE / B.Tech) / Master’s Degree / MBA|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||10-08-2017|
|Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application Form||21-08-2017|
SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy:
|DGM (Cyber Security)||01|
|AGM (Cyber Security)||01|
|Dy. Manager (IS Audit)||05|
|Vice President – Customer Analytics (Asset Products)||01|
|Senior Manager (Product Specialist)||02|
|Vice President (Complaints Management)||01|
|Assistant Vice President (IS Audit)||05|
|Senior Manager (IS Audit)||05|
Candidates should possess Engineering Graduate (BE / B.Tech) / Master’s Degree / MBA Degree in concerned discipline with good academic records from well accredited University / Institute according to post. Applicants must have required years of experience in concerned discipline for State Bank of India Recruitment.
Get More Jobs Options:
Age Limitation and Pay Scale:
|Posts Name||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|DGM (Cyber Security)||28-45 Years||Rs. 68680-76520/-|
|AGM (Cyber Security)||26-40 Years||Rs. 59170-66070/-|
|Dy. Manager (IS Audit)||21-35 Years||Rs. 31705-45950/-|
|Vice President – Customer Analytics (Asset Products)||26-45 Years||As Per Norms|
|Senior Manager (Product Specialist)||27-35 Years|
|Vice President (Complaints Management)|
|Assistant Vice President (IS Audit)||32-45 Years|
|Senior Manager (IS Audit)||28-40 Years|
Download Official PDF: SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification
Application Fee for SBI Recruitment 2017:
- For General and OBC: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs.100/-
- Candidates are required to pay the application fee through online mode only using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking etc.
Process of Hiring for SBI Vacancy:
- Engagement of willing candidates will be done on basis of Personal Interview which will be conducted by recruitment panel of bank after screening of applications for SBI Jobs.
- Selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only against SBI Recruitment Notification.
Way to Fill SBI Specialist Officer Online Application Form:
- To apply online, candidates first visit the official site of State Bank of India that is www.sbi.co.in
- On home page of official site go to “Careers” section and hit the link.
- After that on next page go to “Important Notice” section and hit “Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in SBI on Regular and Contract Basis” link.
- Again select “Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in SBI on Regular and Contract Basis” and hit “Apply Online” link.
- Now fill the SBI Online Application Form with all necessary information in an appropriate manner.
- Make payment of application fee and check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- Take print out of online application form and attach photo copies of relevant documents (ID Proof, date of birth, educational qualification certificates, experience certificates, current pay slip etc.
- Keep it in an envelope that should be super scribed with ‘Application for the post of ………………… ’ and submit it to below mentioned address.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
The General Manager,
State Bank of India, Corporate Centre,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Atlanta Building, 3rd floor, Plot No. 209, VBR,
Block No.III, Nariman Point, Mumbai -400 021
You can Also Check:
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 10-08-2017
- Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application Form: 21-08-2017
For more information concerning SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017–2018, you need to hit this Official Link.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|