For hiring young and diligent candidates at various available vacancies for Vice President and Senior Manager Post, an announcement regarding SBI Recruitment has been made. State Bank of India is looking for eligible candidates for filling up the stated positions. So, aspirants interested in growing up their career in banking sector may apply for SBI Recruitment 2017 by submitting application forms before 25-05-2017.
Bank has proposes online applications for this concern, so willing contenders may fetch this chance for State Bank Of India Recruitment 2017–2018 and be a part of banking sector. Appliers are required to upload all relevant documents and certificates with application form. Job finders who are seeking for other details in regard to SBI Jobs Notification can take a look on below tuned page which is well modified by team members of www.resultinbox.com.
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Name of Posts||Senior Vice President, Vice President and Senior Manager|
|No. of vacancies||05|
|Last Date to Fill Online Form||25-05-2017|
|Hard copy of filled application is to be submitted by||31-05-2017|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Senior Vice President (Brand/ Media/ Research)||01|
|Vice President (Marketing Communications)||01|
|Vice President (Digital Marketing)||01|
|Vice President (Media Strategy & Operations)||01|
|Senior Manager (Digital Marketing)||01|
- Candidates, who want to apply for South Indian Bank Advertisement against any aforesaid post, must have Pass in Graduation / Post Graduate degree in any discipline from the recognized university.
- Candidates with MBA in Marketing from a recognized University / Institution shall be preferred.
Get More Jobs Options:
- Applicants applying in for Senior Vice President and Vice President Post should not exceed 40 years of age as on 31.03.2017.
- Candidates applying for Senior Manager Post must attain the upper age not more than 35 years as on 31.03.2017.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC / ST candidates.
Application Fee for State Bank of India Job:
Applicants are required to make payment of application fee amounted to Rs.600/- to be paid through online mode of fee collection i.e. Internet Banking, Debit Cards, Credit Cards, etc.
Applicants appointed for any stated vacancy will be offered the suitable salary of compensation package that would comprise of fixed and variable components.
Process of Hiring for SBI Careers:
- Initial selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their qualification, experience and overall suitability.
- Deserving candidates, who will clear above stated rounds of selection, will be called for final selection that shall be made on the basis of Personal Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
Steps to fill SBI Online Application form:
- Interested candidates who are eligible against these positions can visit official website of State Bank Of India that is www.sbi.co.in.
- Go to “Careers” tab that is visible at the top of home page.
- Now, select “Current Openings” link available under “Join SBI” section from bottom of appeared page.
- This will take you to the page having various links of notification.
- Seek for suitable notification link as “Recruitment of Specialists for Marketing Department (On Contract Basis) Advertisement No: CRPD/ SCO/ 2017-18/ 04” of post you are applying for.
- Select “Download Advertisement (English)” link available under notification link.
- Detailed information regarding the post will appear on your screen, read the information carefully and check eligibility before applying.
- Thereafter, candidates need to revisit the career page and select “Apply online” link.
- Fill Online Application Form with all correct details. Also, upload all relevant documents and certificates that are required.
- At last hit on “Submit” tab and also, take hard copy of it for further need.
Documents to be submitted:
Copy of the application (registered online) along with the undernoted documents should be sent at below stated address:
- ID proof / PAN Card
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets / Degree Certificate
- Experience certificates
- Brief resume
- e-Receipt for fee payment
- NOC from the employer, if presently employed with central / state govt. department / PSU / PSB / Nationalized Banks / Quasi Government Bodies.
- Form-16 as on 31.03.2016
- Last Salary statement
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
- Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fees: 25-05-2017
- Hard copy of filled application is to be submitted by: 31-05-2017
For obtaining additional information regarding SBI Recruitment 2017 – 2018, visit Official notification links given above. Bookmark our web portal or join us on Facebook or Google + for latest recruitment updates.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|