SBI Clerk Recruitment
A newest opening for hiring 20000 eligible aspirants at JA/JAA Associates posts has been made by State Bank of India. Regarding this a notification as SBI Clerk Recruitment has been notified for filling up the declared posts. So, aspirants wish to get employed under this reputed government Bank, may apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 before the due date ends.
SBI has invited online applications for examination going to be conducted by bank in two phases. So, candidates are required to fill the applications for Prelims Exam and those who will clear the preliminary examination, will be qualified to appear for SBI Mains Examination. Remaining detailed information related to SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017–2018 can be availed through this page created by the team of www.resultinbox.com.
SBI Clerk Recruitment
|Name of Bank||State Bank of India|
|No. Of Vacancies||
|Mode of Selection||Preliminary Exam and Mains Examination|
|Closing Date to Submit Application Form||June 2017|
Only those aspirants, who are permanently residing in India, can apply for SBI Clerical Cadre Recruitment.
SBI Clerk Qualification:
Contenders, who wish to apply for State Bank of India Clerk Vacancy, must hold graduate or equivalent degree in any stream from any recognized Institute or University.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs 2017
Minimum age of the applying candidate should be above 20 years whereas; maximum age should be less than 28 years. Applicant must have born earlier than 02/04/1998 and not later than 01/04/1996 to be eligible for stated vacancy.
Age Relaxation for SBI Clerk Recruitment:
Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to the applied candidates as follows:
|Category Name||Upper Age Limit|
|SC / ST||33 years|
|Person with disabilities (General)||38 years|
|Person with disabilities (SC /ST)||43 years|
|Person with disabilities (OBC)||41 years|
|Domiciles of Jammu & Kashmir||33 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Actual period of service rendered in defense services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years|
|Widows, Divorced women ( No remarried)||GEN- 35 years; OBC- 38 years; SC/ ST- 40 years|
Salary Structure for State Bank of India Clerical Cadre Recruitment 2017:
Applicants who will be appointed to any clerical cadre post of Junior Associate (JA) and Junior Agriculture Associate (JAA) or other will be offered the consolidated amount of Rs.20950/- as monthly salary inclusive of DA and other allowances.
Mode of Selection for sbi.co.in Recruitment:
Initial selection of eligible appliers will be made based on their performance in Preliminary exam and after that shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for Mains Examination. Those who will qualify the mains examination will be finally appointed as JA / JAA in any branch of the State Bank of India under clerical cadre.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern:
State Bank of India will be conducting the examination into two phases and Pattern for them will be as follows:
For Preliminary Exam:
|Subject||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
|Timings: 01 Hour|
For Main Exam:
|Subject||Max Ques.||Max Marks||Duration|
|General / Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Min|
|General English||40||40||35 Min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Min|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Min|
|Total||190||200||2 Hours 40 Min|
- All the applicants who will be applying for SBI Clerical vacancy is required submit an amount of Rs. 600/- as application for General and OBC category and those belong to SC / ST / PWD / Ex-servicemen categories need to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/-.
- Candidates are required to make the payment of application is to be made using SBI Bank challan or Net Banking or Credit / Debit card.
Steps to fill State Bank of India Online Application form:
- Candidates those who wish to apply for State Bank of India Clerk Recruitment are required to log on to official website of bank that is www.sbi.co.in.
- After that, candidates need to select ‘Careers’ tab available at top of the home page.
- Make selection of suitable link of notification for clerical cadre post from the following page.
- Read out the complete details regarding the applied post and hit on “Apply Online” link available below it.
- Then aspirants need to fill the Online Application Form carefully with all the relevant details as asked.
- Upload scanned images of photograph, signature and requisite required documents (if asked).
- Once you will completely fill the online application form, review it completely and make changes if required any.
- Now, hit on “Submit” button for final submission of application within given time.
- At last, get the hard copy of system generated filled application form for further use.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
Important Dates for State Bank of India Clerk Exam:
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|Notification Release Date||May 2017|
|Starting Date for Online Registration||May 2017|
|Closing Date to submit Application Form||June 2017|
|Release of Admit Card for Prelims exam||Last week of June 2017|
|Prelims Exam Date||July 2017|
|Clerk Prelims Result Declaration Date||August 2017|
|Release of Mains Admit Card||Last week of August 2017|
|Clerk 2017 Exam Date (Mains Exam)||First Week of September 2017|
|Mains Result Declaration Date||October / November 2017|
Check Here: SBI Result
Candidates may attain complete details related to SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 – 2018, by logging on this Official Link. Those who wish to get more other information in concern to SBI Clerk Notification, they must write their questions in comment box that is given below.
Aspirants may also book mark this page by using CTRL + D and follow us on Google Plus / Face book to get latest notifications on your time line.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|