Sainik School Recruitment
Through Sainik School Recruitment Notification, we are sharing the important information regarding the Sainik School Vacancy. Organization invites application form from career oriented and courageous applicants to fill up the Lower Division Clerk, Mess Manager and Office Superintendent posts. Contenders who are seeking current jobs in this organization must clutch this chance by applying for Sainik School Recruitment 2017.
Candidates who want to apply for Sainik School Jobs they must submit their prescribed application form before the last date that is 24th February 2017. Job hunters may attain remaining information by scrolling down this page which is well prepared by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
Sainik School Recruitment
|Name of the School||Sainik School|
|Name of the post||Lower Division Clerk, Mess Manager and Office Superintendent|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Interview|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24th February 2017|
Name Of The Post:
|Name of the post||Location||Required Qualification|
|Lower Division Clerk||Gopalganj||Matriculation or equivalent from recognized board.
Proficiency in computer operation
Knowledge of MS Office. Typing speed of at least 40 wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi on computer.
Ex-servicemen of Clerical Cadre in Army/Navy/Air Force.
|Matriculation or higher Qualifications and Ability to maintain mess accounts.|
|Office Superintendent||Chittorgarh||Graduate and Ability to correspond independently in
Age Criteria for Sainik School Vacancies:
Age limit of applying applicants should be between 18 years to 50 years as on 01st February 2017. Upper age relaxation will be provided to reserved category applicants as per the organization norms.
|Name of the post||Pay scale|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs. 5200 -20,200/-Grade Pay – Rs. 1900|
|Mess Manager||Rs. 24,000/-(Consolidated
|Office Superintendent||Rs 9300-34800+GP 4200|
Sainik School Application Fee:
- Applicants who are applying for Lower Division Clerk and Mess Manager post they will have to pay Rs 300/- and applicants who belong to reserved category they will have to pay Rs 250/- as an application fee in the form of Bank Draft drawn in favour of Principal, Sainik School Gopalganj, payable at State Bank of India, Narainia Branch (code – 09212), Distt – Gopalganj (Bihar).
- Candidates who are applying for Office Superintendent they will have to Rs 400/- as an application fee in favour of “Principal, Sainik School, Chittorgarh” payable at SBBJ, Sainik School Branch, Chittorgarh
Appliers will be recruited for Sainik School Recruitment on the basis of presentation level in test/Interview which will be organized by the recruitment panel of organization. No TA/DA will be admissible for any test & interview.
To crack the test and interview must read the below link
How to Fill Sainik School Application Form?
For Lower Division Clerk and Mess Manager Post:
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.ssgopalganj.in
- On home page of the website you have to go “about us” tab.
- Then the drop down list will be opened, you have to select the “Vacancy” tab
- On the next page you will have to select the “Hit Here to download the advertisement” link.
- Now the Notification will appear facing you.
- Then you have to read the advertisement carefully.
- After reading the advertisement you need to download the application form for this you have to hit on the “Hit here to download the application form” link.
- Fill downloaded application format with asked details in correct manner.
- Also, affix necessary documents, certificates like qualification certificate, caste certificate, birth certificate, experience certificate as well as recent passport size photograph.
- Lastly, submit it at the address mentioned below in an envelope super scripted on top by “Name Of Post Applied For……………..”
For Office Superintendent Post:
- Firstly need to go the official website of the organization that is www.sschittorgarh.com
- On the home page you have to hit on the “Vacancy For Office Superintendent” link.
- A complete advertisement having further details will open on the screen and candidates have to read the complete details carefully.
- After reading the advertisement you have to take a printout of the prescribed application form available on the same advertisement.
- Applicants have to fill the application form carefully with all required details.
- After that you have to attach required documents such as qualification certificate, caste certificate, birth certificate and experience certificate etc and also affix recent passport size photograph with the application form.
- Now put it in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of……..”
- At last send it in a below mentioned address.
Instructions To Fill The Application Form: Hit Here
|Name of the post||Address|
|Lower Division Clerk||Principal, Sainik School Gopalganj, Po – Hathwa, Distt – Gopalganj (Bihar) – 841436|
|Office Superintendent||Sainikschool, Chittorgarh (Raj) – 312021|
Download Here: Official Notification 1
Download Here: Official Notification 2
Closing date for submit the application form: 24th February 2017
Aspirants, who want to collect complete information about Sainik School Recruitment 2017 they need to, check Official Notification which is given above. You can also bookmark this page www.resultinbox.com by using CTRL + D to get latest career related updates. Job hunters are requested to check the website frequently those who are keenly waiting for latest updates related to recruitment, result, admit card.