Here comes the good news for those who are looking for SAIL Result…. Steel Authority of India has conducted the written examination on 13th November 2016 and 20th November 2016 for the posts of Operator and Attendant-Cum-Technician (Trainee). Candidates who have qualified in this SAIL Final exam are required to step in further process, which was well mentioned below. Appeared candidates can also download their merit list according to the post they have applied for, along with the OCT and ACT Final Cutoff marks. For your convenience, we have provided you the link below on this page, so that you can download SAIL Result 2017 quickly.
So candidates who were appeared for Operator and Attendant-Cum-Technician (Trainee) Final exam and waiting for result since the exam held, are informed that they can download the result from official website by online process. Well, skill test for the above said post was held on 05th January 2017 to 11th January 2017, candidates check your Steel Authority of India result below on this page. To get all details regarding SAIL Final Result must go through this page which was is prepared by the team member of www.resultinbox.com.
|Name of Organization||Steel Authority of India|
|Name of Post||Operator/Attendant-Cum-
|Exam Date||13th November 2016 and
20th November 2016
|Result Status||Declared !!|
Steps to Download SAIL Score Card:
Didn’t get your SAIL result? Yet now, then must follow up guidelines which is described in this steps for your ease only.
- Step 1: To download the result first and foremost step of every applier is to log on to the official website that is www.sailcareers.com
- Step 2: After visiting to the home page candidates are required to hit on “Announcement regarding list of candidates selected for the post of OCT(T) and ACT(T) – Notification No. 2016/1” link.
- Step 3: New page will be viewed on the display screen in with various results.
- Step 4: Now contenders can check their roll number in the shortlisted candidates list.
- Step 5: If roll number is mentioned in PDF then candidates are required to take out the print of SAIL final Exam Merit List to use it in future.
Do You Know: How To Check Result Online
Shortlisted candidates are now required to step forward in further process that is medical examination which is going to be held in below mentioned dates. Candidates are required to bring their offer of appointment letter and some documents/ certificates. Following are the documents which are mandatory for the candidates to bring at the time of examination, so have a look…
- 6 Copies of recent passport size photographs duly self-attested.
- Self-attested Matriculation Certificate/School Leaving Certificate/ITI Certificate
- A certificate from the Head of the Institution from where you have passed the Diploma Course stating that the Diploma passed.
- Copy of PAN card, Call Letter for Skill Test / Trade Test and registration slip
- Candidates are advised to bring original photo identity cards (Driving License, Voter ID card, PAN card, Aadhar Card, Passport etc.
Examination Dates of Pre employment Medical examination and Date of joining:
|Trade Name||Date of Pre employment Medical examination||Date of joining|
Post: Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee)
|Fitter||February 13, 2017||February 23, 2017|
|Heavy Vehicle Operation|
Post: Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee)
|Mechanical||February 15, 2017||February 24, 2017|
|Metallurgy||February 16, 2017|
|Electrical||February 17, 2017|
To get SAIL Result 2017 frequently one must go this Official Notification. You can bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+D to stay updated and connected with us. To fetch any latest information concerning Steel Authority of India exam you must visit to our web page regularly.