RRB Online Registration 2018
Those contenders who want to apply against Railway Recruitment Board recruitment, it is compulsory for them to do RRB Online Registration 2018. Time to time, the organization conducts interview/test for the purpose of hiring deserved aspirants for the vacant post. The first thing that every aspirant should know that “How to make register online for RRB”? And after registration they became eligible to take part in test/interview.
During RRB online registration 2018 process, individuals are required to upload the scan copies of important documents, their signature and photograph. Those aspirants who failed to upload the certificates will not be able to complete the applying procedure. So for RRB online registration 2018, it is must to have the required documents/certificates with you. More information about RRB Online Registration 2018 is mentioned below by the team of resutinbox.com.
RRB Online Registration 2018
Railway Recruitment Board Online Registration 2018 – Requirement
- The first thing is needed that candidates should have a valid mobile number and Email ID at the time of filling RRB form.
- If the aspirant applies for more than 1 post at the same time then online application will be rejected.
- The candidate must have the original as well as the self attested copies of educational qualifications certificates from recognized Institute with him at time of RRB online registration 2018.
- Applicants must keep 3-4 copies of same photograph used in filling RRB Online Application form because these will be needed in the later stages after the submission of RRB online form 2018.
How to Make Register Online for RRB?
Firstly contenders have to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then hit on “Apply Online” option which is available in the home page.
- Press “New Registration” button for RRB online apply.
- In first stage of Registration, candidates have to fill education qualification along with other details like Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, Community, Email Id, Mobile number etc.
- After that registration no. will be generated on your system and mobile no. and Email ID are being asked.
- To reach the next stage of RRB online process, it is essential to provide the valid mobile no. and Email ID.
- A link for activation of RRB online Registration will be send at the email id provided by you and after hitting that link one time password (OTP) will be send to the mobile number provided. Then your system will generate a registration number.
Check Out: Process to Fill Online Application Form
RRB Online Application Form
- After the RRB online registration through Log-in, all the posts are shown on the new page and you have to select the post in which you are interested.
- Then fill the required details and upload the essential documents like:
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Experience Certificate (if any)
RRB Application Fee
- Candidates have to deposit the application fee through Debit/credit card or net banking. Transaction charges are applicable extra.
- If the application fee were paid as challan through offline mode then you have to attach the scan copy of e-challan while filling the RRB 2018 application form.
Passport Size Photograph/Signature
- Then upload the scanned copy of colorful passport size photograph in JPEG format of size 50kb – 100 kb.
- Put your signature, impression of the left thumb and write the declaration/ undertaking in your own handwriting.
- At last press the “Submit” button and take a print out of the filled form for the further use.
How to Edit the RRB Online Application 2018
If any candidate made mistake in the form then he have two options for correction in RRB online application:
- Modify application in the same RRB: Aspirants can make any corrections or edit their application form within the RRB to which they have applied.
- Modify Application and apply to different RRB: Individuals who have applied to one RRB have option to apply to a different RRB altogether. The first registration will be cancelled automatically.
To make correction or Edit the RRB application form, aspirants need to pay Rs.100/-. Then he can easily select the RRB to which they want to re-apply. Their already made application will be cancelled and a new Registration ID for the new RRB will be generated.
Candidates have the right to choose any suitable RRB and login again with the new Registration number and complete the registration. Aspirants can make correction only once in the application, so be careful while editing the online application form.
Important Note: The following details cannot be notified: Candidate’s name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, E-mal ID and Mobile no.
RRB Helpline Number Zone-Wise
Aspirants, if you have any doubt then you can ask your RRB by using your RRB Zone helpline numbers given below:
|RRB Boards||Helpline Number|
|RRB Chandigarh||0172-2793414/ 2793415|
|RRB Kolkata||033-25430108, 033-32917928|
|RRB Ranchi||0651-2462429/ 2787114|
Find Here: Latest Railway Jobs
We hope that the above information about RRB Online Registration 2018 will be helpful for you. Aspirants are supposed to remember all the instructions while filling the RRB online application form. Stay tuned to know more about RRB recruitment and RRB study material. You can also follow us on Twitter and Google plus and if you have any doubts then write it in the comment box.