RRB NTPC Admit Card
Applicants, who are going to appear for NTPC (Graduate) Non-Technical 2nd Stage CEN 03/2015 Exam and want to download their RRB NTPC Admit Card, need to read out this page. We have mentioned on this page the whole information of RRB NTPC Hall Ticket so check out it carefully. Railway Recruitment Board conducts RRB NTPC Main Exam for the purpose of recruitment of capable candidates to fill up 18252 vacant positions of Traffic Apprentice, Goods Guard, and Assistant Station Master and others. The exam is going to be held on 17th, 18th & 19th January 2017. Participating candidates are suggested to have downloaded their RRB NTPC Admit Card 2017 through online mode.
NTPC (Graduate) Non-Technical 2nd Stage will be held at various centers all over India. Participating candidates may download their Railway Recruitment Board Call Letter through online process by visiting the official website or also taking some essential steps which are given below in this page. We, the team of www.resultinbox.com are providing to you entire information related to Railway Recruitment Board Exam Hall Ticket on this page.
RRB NTPC Admit Card
Quick Summary about RRB NTPC Exam Admit Card:
- Board Name: Railway Recruitment Board
- Total Posts: 18252 Vacancies
- Examination Name: RRB NTPC Main Exam 2017
- Advertisement No: RRB CEN 03/2015
- Mode of Examination: Online
- RRB 2nd Stage Examination Date: 17th, 18th & 19th January 2017
- Type of Article: Admit Card
- Status: Update Soon
- Job Type: Railway Job
- Job Title: Non-Technical
|Posts Name||No. of the Posts|
|Assistant Station Master (ASM)||5942|
|Junior Accountant cum Amanuensis (Typist) (JAA)||1205|
|Commercial Apprentice (CA)||703|
|Traffic Apprentice (TA)||1645|
|Inquiry cum Reservation Clerk (ECRC)||127|
|Senior Clerk cum typist||869|
|Senior Time Keeper||04|
How to Download RRB NTPC Admit Card?
- First of all, applicants, who are appearing RRB NTPC Main Stage 2 Exam must download their exam Hall ticket should log on to the official website that is indianrailways.gov.in or respective region website.
- After visiting the website, contenders have to choose “Recruitment” tab which is shown at the top side of the homepage.
- Then, applicants must select suitable region according to their city and now you will get a new website as per region.
- Now, candidates can be select “Schedule of 2nd Stage Exam (CBT) for NTPC (Graduate) posts” link.
- After selecting a suitable link related to admit card, a new page will be opened on your displayed.
- On this opened page you need to fill Registration ID and code shown below or press “Submit” button.
- When you have submit the details, your admit card will be displayed on your computer screen.
- At last, take a print out of it and keep it safe till examination.
Date for RRB 2nd Stage Examination: 17th, 18th & 19th January 2017
For more details about RRB NTPC Admit Card 2017, you have to check Official Link.