Avail Latest RBI jobs here!!! Reserve Bank Of India has circulated job advertisement titled as RBI Recruitment for filling up the 427 Manager technical Assistant Manager and Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee) posts. In this concern bank invites application form from well educated and vibrant applicants. So the Job hunters who want to uplift their career in banking sector must snatch this golden opportunity by applying for RBI Vacancy through online mode. Here we will provide you entire information regarding RBI Recruitment 2017 so you need to read this page completely.
Eligible applicants may apply for Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment by sending the online application form till the ending date which is specified below. You may gather more information about RBI Jobs Opening by scrolling down this page which is well structured by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
RBI Notification In Brief:
|Name of the bank||Reserve Bank Of India|
|Name of the post||Manager technical Assistant Manager and Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee) posts|
|No of post||427|
|Mode of applying||Online|
|Last date to apply fill form||Given below|
RBI Vacancies Details:
|Sr. No||Name Of The Post||No Of Vacancy|
|1||Manager technical-Civil) in Grade ‘B’||02|
|2||Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade ‘A’||10|
|3||Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade ‘A’||07|
|5||Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee)||350|
Essential Qualification Details:
Only those contenders are eligible for RBI Careers who have B. Tech / B.E. /AMIE/ Diploma in relevant field from recognized university with excellent education records.
Age limit of applying candidates for Assistant Manager and Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee) posts should not be more than 31 years and for other post age limit will be decided by the organization.
- Job seekers who will be appointed for RBI vacancy of Assistant Manager, they will attain Rs. 15050–41760/- and who will be selected for Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee) they will obtain Rs. 7000 – 24240/- Grade Pay Rs. 2280/- by the organization.
- Candidates who will be appointed for rest post they will get requisite amount of salary which is offered by the organization.
Checkout: More Bank Jobs
General and OBC category Candidates are needed to pay application fee of Rs. 300/- for Assistant Manager & Rs.200/- for Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee) through net-banking / credit card / debit card only. SC/ST/PH category candidates are not required to pay Application fee.
Aspirants will get shortlisted on the basis of their performance in online written Exam / Interview which will be organized by expert members of selection panel.
Go Through The Tips By Experts:
Steps to fill RBI Bank Application Form:
- First of all, aspirants who are willing to apply for RBI Bharti need to visit the official website of Bank that is rbi.org.in
- Once you reach the homepage, take your cursor towards right of homepage and press on “[email protected]” tab.
- Then you have to hit on the “Current Vacancies” tab, then the drop down list will be opened you have to select the “Vacancies” tab.
- This will re-direct you on a new page showing numerous links.
- Contenders are required select the suitable link for the post you are applying.
- On pressing the link that is provided above, notification will display facing you.
- Go through notification and instructions mentioned in it with care.
- Contenders who fulfill the educational qualification and experience norms can apply.
- For this, fill online application form with required details in proper manner.
- Also, upload scanned images of signature and photograph, as per dimensions.
- Lastly, press on “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
- Finally, take a print out of same and keep it safe for further reference.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
For Sr. No 1 to 3 posts:
- Starting Date for submits the online application form: 01st March 2017
- Last date for submit the online application form: 16th March 2017
- Ending date for submission of hardcopy of the application form: 22nd March 2017
For Sr. No 4 to 5 posts:
- Closing date for filling the application form: 28th February 2017
Candidates can attain other information in concern to RBI Recruitment 2017 by visiting the Official Link. For gathering upcoming information, stay connected with us on our web page. You can also bookmark the www.resultinbox.com page with the help of ctrl + d key.