RBI Grade B Officer Phase I General Awareness Questions
Most of the questions asked in RBI Grade B Officer Phase I Exam are from General Awareness section. With the help of RBI Grade B Officer Phase I General Awareness Questions, you can update yourself. Not only you will score high in phase 1 GA paper but it will also help in mains and interview. By doing thorough research on RBI Grade B Officer Phase question papers, we have find questions which are frequently asked in exam. We assure you GA would be a cakewalk for you in the exam. These are among the most Expected Current affairs questions in Grade B Officer Exam.
RBI Grade B Officer Exam is going to be held on 17-06-2017 (Phase I). As we know syllabus carries lucidity regarding what all to study and what all to avoid. But with the help of latest current affairs topics, you can prepare yourself for scoring high in RBI Grade B Officer Phase I Exam. All you need is to manage time while preparing according to latest RBI Grade B syllabus. Along with this, we are also listing RBI Grade B Officer Exam pattern on this page which is well prepared by the team of www.resultinbox.com.
RBI Grade B Officer Phase I General Awareness Questions
Topics covered in RBI Grade B Officer Phase I General Awareness:
- Basic computer knowledge (MS Office)
- Operating Systems
- Number System
- Banking Terms, Current Rates (Bank rate, Repo Rate, Reverse repo rate / full forms
- Important, Currency, and capital
- Ministers and their departments
- Indian Economy
- International Economy
- International Financial Institutions (World bank, IMF, UN, ADB-related – Members, recent development, functions)
- Finance, Shares, Various schemes of Government (MNREGA, Swabhiman, Swavlamban, Bharat Nirman etc.)
- Books & Their Authors
- Basic knowledge of Internet & Networking
- Types of Banks
- GDP related, RBI, Fiscal-Monetary Policies
- Social Function of Banks
- Awards & Honors
- Current Affairs (last 6 months)
- Software & Hardware questions (Database & communication)
- History of computers
- Computer abbreviation
Check Here: RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment
RBI Grade B Officer Exam Pattern:
- Phase-I examination will be objective type with Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Duration of exam is 2 hours. There are total 200 marks as set by examiner.
- There are four sections in Phase-I, viz.- General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning.
- Those who qualify Phase-I will appear for Phase-II examination on a later date.
- Based on the results of Phase-II examinations candidates will be shortlisted for interview process.
- Aspirants will be finally selected through merit lists which will be prepared by adding marks in Phase-II (Paper-I + Paper-II).
- Phase-II will contain Three Papers of 300 marks.
- Paper-I – online- English-( writing skills)- 1½ hours – 100 marks
- Paper-II – Economic and Social Issues – 1½ hours – 100 marks
- Paper-III – Optional Paper (Finance & Management/ Economics/ Statistics) – 1½ hours – 100 marks
- At last Interview will be conducted by recruitment panel which will be of 50 marks.
|Section Name||Number of Questions||Marks|
Get Here: RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus
Highlights of RBI Grade B Officer Phase I General Awareness Questions:
Q1. A money in bank account is treated as unclaimed money deposit after how years?
Ans. 10 years
Q2. Baglihar Hydroelectric power plant is in which state?
Q3. Bajranj Punia is related to which sports?
Q4. Belgrade is the capital of which city?
Q5. The legend of laxmi Prasad book written by which author?
Ans. Twinkle Khanna
Get Here: RBI Grade B Officer Previous Year Paper
Q6. Who is Cho Ramaswamy?
Ans. Actor & Politician
Q7. Govt has made payment about what amount in govt transaction as e-payment mandatory?
Ans. Rs 5000
Q8. Headquarter of Deutsche bank is in which city?
Q9. IDA Headquarters is in which city?
Ans. Washington, D.C
Q10. India International Science Festival 2016 is celebrated in which city?
Ans. New Delhi
Q11. Indra navy exercise with which city?
Q12. Which is the largest network of shared ATMs in India?
Ans. National Financial Switch (NFS)
Q13. What is the maximum limit of Shishu?
Ans. Rs 50000
Q14. Up to which limit maximum loan under Standup India can be taken?
Ans. Rs 1 crore
Q15. Naira is a currency of which city?
Check Here: RBI Grade B Officer Admit Card
Q16. Quoting pan card no mandatory for transactions above?
Ans. Rs 50000
Q17. Sathyamangalam Wildlife Sanctuary is related to which state?
Ans. Tamil Nadu
Q18. What is the Theme of APEC summit?
Ans. Quality Growth and Human Development
Q19. TReDS related to?
Q20. What does P stands for in CNP?
Ans. Card Not Present
Check Here: Tips to Prepare For Written Examination
Q21. Who owns the maximum share in nationalized bank after GIO?
Q22. World Ayurveda Congress held in which city?
Q23. World Robot Olympiad held in which country?
Q24. Zero Effect Zero Defect Scheme related to which thing?
Q25. What is the full form of IFSC?
Ans. Indian Financial System Code
Q26. Write the full form of NACH.
Ans. National Automated Clearing House
Check Here: How To Deal With Exam Stress
Q27. Mahim Bora, an Indian writer and educationist is from which state?
Q28. Ringgit is currency of which city?
Q29. What is the total equity capital of India Post Payment Bank?
Ans. Rs 400 crore
Q30. Sultan Azlan cup related to which sports?
Q31. When did Reserve Bank of India (RBI) formed?
Ans. 1935 april 1
Q32. When did Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Nationalized?
Q33. Where was the first Headquarters of Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
Q34. When did the Headquarters of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) moved to Mumbai?
Q35. Who was the First Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor?
Ans. Sir Osborne Smith
Q36. Who introduced the Banking Ombudsman Scheme?
Ans. Reserve Bank of India
Q37. Which state in India is the major producer of mulberry silk?
Q38. In which state is the hydel power project Nathpa Jhakari located?
Ans .Himachal Pradesh
Q39. Where is the college of defence management Located?
Q40. Which state of India has the highest population density?
Ans. West Bengal
RBI Grade B Officer Phase I Examination
RBI Examination authority conducts Grade B Officer Exam in order to recruit proficient aspirants for the post of Officers in Grade B (DR) in DEPR & DSIM. In this concern applications are invited from Indian citizens, citizens of Nepal and subjects of Bhutan, persons of Indian origin who have migrated from Myanmar. Every year RBI Grade B Officer Phase I Exam is conducted in the month of June while its Phase II Exam is conducted in the month of July. So, who have filled RBI Grade B application form can prepare General Awareness Questions by going through above information. Proficient aspirants will get selected through online examination (Phase I and Phase II) and interview. Aspirants whose name appears in final merit list will be placed on RBI Grade B Posts.
WHO CAN APPLY
RBI Grade B Officer Eligibility:
Those who have scored at least 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or equivalent in Bachelor’s Degree as well as in 12th and 10th standard examinations can apply for RBI Grade B Officer Exam.
Age Criteria and Age Relaxation in upper age limit:
- Age of applying aspirant should be between 21 to 30 years. For M. Phil and Ph. D candidates the upper age limit will be 32 and 34 years, respectively.
- As per statutory requirements, there are relaxations in upper age limit.
How many times I can attempt
The maximum permissible number of attempts (which were applicable for candidates belonging to Unreserved/General Category) has been increased from 4 to 6.
So, prepare well to score highest marks in two phases i.e., Phase I and Phase II. So, aspirants who clarify Phase I exam will appear for Phase II exam. With the help of above current affairs questions, you can score well in RBI Grade B Officer Exam. By solving more old papers, you can improve the problem-solving speed.
Manage your time as well speed in order to crack RBI Grade B Officer Exam in first attempt. With the help of above information concerning RBI Grade B Officer Phase I General Awareness Questions 2017, you can crack RBI Grade B Officer Phase I Exam. To fetch more updated information, stay tuned with this page of www.resultinbox.com.