RBI Assistant Admit Card
Reserve Bank of India has issued RBI Assistant Admit Card for Main exam on assistant position. It is the good news for those candidates who had qualified Prelims Exam. Applicants who selected in mains exam can also download the RBI Assistant Admit Card 2017 on this page. As the RBI Assistant Main Exam is happening on 24th January 2017 so candidates get ready for the exam. Candidates can access their hall tickets through online by submitting the few details like registration id and date of birth details.
Reserve Bank of India organizes this written exam for the motive of enrollment of willing and skilled employees on Assistant Posts. Massive numbers of job hunters participating in this exam. So, you are suggested to download their RBI Assistant call letter before attending the exam. Contestant may gain newest information about RBI Assistant hall ticket for Reserve Bank of India Assistant Exam through below section of this page which is prepared by the team members www.resultinbox.com
RBI Assistant Admit Card
RBI Assistant Exam Call Letter 2017 Necessary Information:
|Name of bank||Reserve Bank Of India|
|Name of the post||Assistant Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||600|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Date Of Exam||24th January 2017|
|Admit Card Status||Available|
Must Follow The Below Procedure For Downloading The Reserve Bank of India Assistant Admit Card:
To download the admit card applicants may follow the some prescribed steps that are given below:-
- First of all you need to log on the official website of the organization that is rbi.org.in
- On the home page you have to select the “Opportunity@RBI” tab that is available bottom of the page.
- On the next page you need to hit “Current Vacancies” tab after that the drop down list will be shown on your screen.
- You have to select “Call letter” tab.
- Thereafter you need to select the “Call Letters and other information for Online Main Examination for the post of Assistant – 2016” link.
- After that you need to enter the necessary details like registration no, date of birth etc.
- After that you need to hit on the “Log In” button.
- Now your RBI Admit Card will be shown on your screen.
- You need to download it and also take a print out of it for further process.
Do You know: How To Check Result Online
Candidates who will successfully crack the mains exam they will be called for interview which is going to be announced shortly. So the applicants should be ready for the interview with all required documents that are given below. This bank will not provide any kind of TA/DA for attending the interview.
Required Documents For Interview:
At the time of interview, applicants must bring photocopies of the following documents:
- Certificates in support of their DOB.
- Disability Certificate (for Persons with Disability – PWD).
- Please write “Recruitment of Assistants -2015” on the envelope.
- Caste Status (if SC/ST/OBC).
- Experience Certificate, if any.
- Academic Qualifications (Mark sheets of all years and Degree certificate).
- Release Certificate for the Ex-Servicemen as per applicable proforma provided in Annex II to the advertisement.
Applicants are required read this page completely and download RBI Assistant Admit Card 2017 from the help of direct Official Link. You can Bookmark this page for Further Information Regarding your RBI Assistant Results Updates. Candidates Are Requested to Bookmark by using (CTRL+D) of your Web browser.