Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment
A latest vacancy advertisement as Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment has been depicted by Rajya Sabha Secretariat. Through Rajya Sabha Secretariat Advertisement, organization is going to recruit eligible Indian citizens to fill up 115 Parliamentary Interpreter, Stenographer, Proof Reader and other various Positions. For this concern, organization is inviting online application form from fascinated and competent candidates. Contenders who are willing to do job in this organization can apply for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 by filling the online application form.
Facility for submission of online application is available from 25-07-2017 to 18-08-2017. So, applicants you need to fill the online application form on or before 18-08-2017. Contender should read instructions in advertisement and online application form carefully before making any entry or selecting any option. Applicants may get full details about Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2018 from the below section of this page which is well created by the team of resultinbox.com
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Rajya Sabha Secretariat|
|Name of Posts||Interpreter, Stenographer, Proof Reader and others|
|Number Of Vacancies||115|
|Required Qualification||Masters Degree / Bachelor’s Degree|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Closing Date to Fill Online Application Form||18-08-2017|
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Vacancy:
|Assistant Legislative/Committee/Protocol/ Executive Officer||20|
|Security Assistant Grade-II||21|
|Secretariat Assistant (English)||30|
|Secretariat Assistant (Hindi)||07|
|Secretariat Assistant (Urdu)||02|
- Contenders should possess Masters Degree / Bachelor’s Degree in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized University / Institute according to post.
- Candidates should possess minimum Shorthand speed of 80 w.p.m. in English. Preference may be given to those knowing both English and Hindi stenography for Stenographer.
- Preference will be given to persons having typing speed of 40 w.p.m. both in English and Hindi for Secretariat Assistant Post.
Get More Jobs Options:
Limitation on Age for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Jobs:
- For Parliamentary Interpreter (English/Hindi), Parliamentary Interpreter (Odia), Translator and Proof Reader Posts: The age of a candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years
- For Other Posts: The age of a candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years.
Download Official PDF: Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Advertisement
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Parliamentary Interpreter||Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-|
|Assistant Legislative/Committee/Protocol/ Executive Officer||Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/-|
|Stenographer (English)||Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/|
|Security Assistant Grade-II||Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/|
|Secretariat Assistant (English)||Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-|
|Secretariat Assistant (Hindi)|
|Secretariat Assistant (Urdu)|
|Translator||Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4800/-|
|Proof Reader||Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-|
- Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 300/-plus Bank charges through online mode only using Net Banking, Credit or Debit Card.
- SCs, STs, Persons with Disability, Females and Ex-Servicemen are not required to pay any fee.
Process of Hiring for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Notification 2017:
- Contender’s selection will be done on basis of Preliminary Examination, Written Examination, Skill Test and Interview etc for Rajya Sabha Recruitment.
- Preliminary Examination will be a computer based examination comprising of multiple choice objective type questions.
Process to Fill Rajya Sabha Secretariat Online Application Form:
- Candidates first log on to official site of organization that is rajyasabha.nic.in
- On home page of official site go to “Notice Board” section and follow “Recruitment Advt. No. 1/2017” and hit “Apply Online” link.
- On next page select the appropriate link to apply online.
- If you are a new user then hit on “Register” link.
- Fill in the details in registration form and submit the form to receive the User ID and Password through Mail and/or SMS.
- Registered applicants can hit on “Login” link and login with previous id and password.
- After receiving User ID and Password again login to fill the application form
- Fill form with all essential details correctly and upload photograph and signature and other required documents along with application.
- Make the payment of application fee and check form at once and press “Submit” button. .
Hit Here to Fill: Rajya Sabha Online Application Form
- Closing Date to Fill Online Application Form: 18-08-2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 20-08-2017
For getting more details regarding Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017–2018, you need to hit this Official Link.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Rajya Sabha Secretariat Result|