Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment
Indian Office Department, Rajasthan has circulated a notification as Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment. As per notification, aspirants will be hired for filling up the 1577 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancies in different disciplines. Keen Job Hunters, looking for the jobs in govt. sector, can apply in Rajasthan Post Office current openings. To grab Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2017, candidates need to do the online registration till 03/05/2017.
Job seekers, who are willing to get appost.in Recruitment, can apply by submitting the application form through online procedure. Applicants can get the whole information about Rajasthan Postal Recruitment through this page that is created by the team of www.resultinbox.com
Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment
|Organizing Body||Indian Postal Circle, Rajasthan|
|Name of the Vacancy||Gramin Sevak Jobs|
|No. of posts||1577|
|Last date to submit online Application Fee||03/05/2017|
Rajasthan Post Office Vacancies:
Gramin Dak Sevaks
Distribution of vacancies:
|Categories||No. Of Vacancy|
- Candidates who are willing to apply for Rajasthan Postal circle recruitment must have possessed 10th standard, approved by the state boards of respective State Govt. / Central Gov.
- Candidate should have computer knowledge and those candidates who have computer training certificate from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose.
Get More: 10th Pass Jobs
Limitations of Age in Rajasthan Post office Jobs:
Aspirant’s age for Online Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment, must be between 18 to 40 years of age.
Relaxation is given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the organization.
- OBC candidates: 03 Years
- SC/St candidates: 05 years
- Candidates need to pay Rs.100/- as an application fee by the OC/OBC candidates.
- All Female and SC/ST candidates are exempted for any kind of fees.
- Application fee will be paid through online mode.
|Name Of The Discipline||Pay Scale|
Process of Selection:
- Initially screening of application will be done and after that, merit list will be prepared by the Rajasthan Postal circle.
- Candidate willfully uploads wrong documents/information and unnecessary documents, his candidature will not be considered.
- Candidates will receive a SMS on his provisional selection on the prescribed date after selection.
Documents Need To Be Uploaded:
- SSC Marks Memo / Certificate
- Additional SSC Marks Memo1(for candidate not qualified in single attempt)
- Additional SSC Marks Memo2(for candidate not qualified in single attempt having more than two marks memo)
- Computer Certificate
- Community Certificate
How To Apply For Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment?
- Aspirants need to go through the Official website of an organization that is appost.in/gdsonline
- After that go the “Circle/State” section and hit “Rajasthan- 1577” link which is on the first number.
- Read all the relevant details very carefully mentioned in the notification.
- Now aspirants need to hit “Apply online” link which is mentioned in previous page. And Fill with complete details in proper manner.
- Attach all the significant copies of certificates & documents along with passport size photograph.
- At last, hit to submit button and keep a copy for further use.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Get Direct>>> Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment Notification
Last Date to Submit Application Form: 03/05/2017
To get further details regarding Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2017, you may go through above stated Official Notification and you may remain in touch with us through our portal that is www.resultinbox.com for getting latest information about Rajasthan Post office Jobs.
Have A Look On Below Shared Interesting Posts
|Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2017|
|HP Postal Circle Recruitment|