Rajasthan High Court Recruitment
Great Chance to get appointed in Rajasthan High Court!!! A latest career notification titled as Rajasthan High Court Recruitment has released for filling up 2054 vacancies of LDC/Stenographer & Latest Translator Vacancy. Interested candidates who are eager to grab this job opening, they can fill application form by going through the official website of organization or from the below specified link. The organization is looking for result oriented and dynamic candidates to fill the unoccupied positions of Rajasthan High Court vacancy. Job finders who think themselves eligible they can apply on or before deadline that is furnished below. To get further more information relevant to Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017, candidates can read the complete details mentioned on this page.
The application form is available on the official website of organization or you can do the same by striking on below link. We are updating this page www.resultinbox.com with whole information related to Rajasthan High Court Vacancy, so checkout this time to time.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment
|Organization Name||Rajasthan High Court|
|Name of the Posts||LDC/Stenographer / Translator|
|No. of Vacancies||2054|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Skill Test|
|Closing Date||Mentioned Below|
Rajasthan High Court Vacancies:
|Name of the District||Lower Division
Grade II (Hindi)
Grade II (English)
|Sirohi Abu Road||08||01||–|
Translator: 15 vacancies
Qualification requirement for Jobs in Rajasthan High Court:
- Those candidates are interested to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 should have passed the Senior Secondary Examination of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or any Examination of University or Board recognized its equivalent by the Government, or any higher examination.
- Also, participant must have additional good knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri script & or O Higher Level Certificate course conducted by DOEACC.
- However, Candidates who are going to apply against Translator post must have done Post Graduate in English Literature from recognized university/ institute with good academic records.
Grab Today: 12th Pass Jobs
Appliers need to satisfy age criteria before applying against it. Candidate should be between 18–35 years of age as on 18-03-2017. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women candidates as per the rules and regulations of the government.
- Candidates who get selected for the above mentioned vacant vacancies will get attractive and satisfying amount of pay scale by the recruiting committee of the organization.
- After selection those Job searchers who will be finally appointed on the position of Translator they will get the salary of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- +Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-.
- As per the performance of candidate allowances and benefits may also be granted by the organization.
Mode of Assortment:
Written Test, Computer Test & Interview will be conducted to test the competency of the candidates for LDC position and for Stenographer. Selection will be on the bases of English & Hindi shorthand test, computer test & interview, participants are advised to qualify in all the rounds to get final selection.
For the post of Translator:
Written and Interview Test will be conducted by the recruiting authority to hire the most proficient candidates for the vacant positions.
Check Here Useful Tips:
Also aspirants are required to pay Rs. 100/- as application fees for UR/ OBC candidates and Rs. 25/- for SC/ST/ PWD/ Woman Candidate through Online or Offline mode.
- Online Mode: Candidates should pay Fee through online.
- Offline Mode: Candidates should pay Fee through demand draft of any bank in favour of Registrar General, Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur payable at Jodhpur.
- First of all, participating candidates need to go to the official website that is hcraj.nic.in
- After appearing on homepage select “Recruitment” tab that is available at the left side.
- Afterwards, press on “Recruitment – Lower Division Clerk (Rajasthan Subordinate Courts Ministerial Establishment Rules, 1986), 2017” link
- Select “Recruitment – Stenographer (Rajasthan Subordinate Courts Ministerial Establishment Rules, 1986), 2017” Link.
- Select “Recruitment – Translator, 2017” link
- Then, PDF will appear read the information carefully and check your eligibility before applying.
For the Post of LDC/Stenographer:
- Now, press on appropriate link to apply online.
- Fill complete necessary information in the online application form without making any mistake.
- Upload your latest passport size photo, signature and other required documents in proper manner.
- Thereafter recheck your filled details and press on “Submit” button.
- After that, take a print out of dully filled online application form for future need.
For the Post of Translator:
- Appliers of this post need to go back to previous page and hit on Application Form.
- After that download the application form and fill it with complete details attach all documents and certificates with it.
- Cover it in an envelope and super subscribe the application form as “The application Form for the Post of Translator” and send it below mention address.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Rajasthan High Court
Jodhpur, Pin – 342001
To Apply Against LDC Post: HIT HERE
To Apply Against Stenographer Post: HIT HERE
To Apply Against Translator Post: HIT HERE
- Last Date to Apply Online for LDC/Stenographer: 18-03-2017 by 11:59 hrs.
- Closing Date for Payment of Fee: 21-03-2017 by 11:59 hrs.
- Last date for submission of application form for Translator: 04.03.2017
To know more details related to Rajasthan High Court Recruitment, you need to read above available Official Link. If you want to get updates regarding from Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 direct in your mailbox, you may subscribe our free mail service.