Latest Railway Jobs Notifications
Are You Looking for Jobs in Railway? Get all Latest Railway Jobs Notifications From Here and Apply Accordingly for Metro, RRC and RRB Recruitment!!! With this intention to fill various vacant Positions, Indian Railway releases many Railway Jobs Notifications time to time. Those candidates who wish to do Jobs In Railway Sector, and looking for Latest Railway Vacancy Notifications, so candidates here from this page, you can get all latest and Upcoming Railway Jobs Notifications.
Latest Railway Jobs
|Name of Organization||Vacancy Name||Vacancies||Apply Before||Check Details|
|Assistant Manager||–||09-09-2017 (Walk-in)||Get Details|
|5||19.09.2017 and 20.09.2017 (Walk-in)||Get Details|
|RRC SECR||Scouts & Guides Quota||8||25-09-2017||Get Details|
|Rail Coach Factory||Apprentices||101||21-09-2017||Get Details|
|RRC Jaipur||Sports Quota||21||18-09-2017||Get Details|
Indian Railway releases job notifications to fill up Station Controller/ Train Operator, Engineer Staff Nurse, Director and other posts. We offer latest details about each and every released Railway Notifications. So, willing candidates who wish to apply for Latest Railway Jobs Notifications 2017 can hit the appropriate link as per your desirability and fill the application form as soon as possible. For getting more details regarding about Latest Railway Recruitment Notifications, just go through the below section of this page which is prepared by the team members of resultinbox.com
Latest Railway Jobs Notifications
Indian Railway Vacancies: (Railway Posts Details)
As we all know that Indian Railway has two boards namely Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) and Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC). Earlier, we have discussed RRB have 19 Zones. The Indian Railways recruit a large number of candidates for Group A Services RRB, RRC. The purpose of Indian Railway is to conduct written Exam for Group A, B, C D / Gazette/ Non-Gazette and Posts. The Positions and recruitments carried for groups are converse as follows and recruitment examinations are carried by Union Public Service Commission.
Name of Groups
|Group ‘A’||Group ‘A’ posts is carried out by UPSC – selected through Civil Service Exam, Engineering Service Exam, and Combined Medical Service Examination|
|Group ‘B’||Group B post are not for direct recruitment it’s provide opportunities for Group C employee they can apply for these posts|
|Group ‘C’||Technical and Non-Technical cadre posts like Clerk, Station Master, Ticket Collector, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Engineering posts (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecommunication) etc|
These posts in various disciplines include Trackman, Helper, Assistant Points Man, Safaiwala / Safaiwali, Gunman, Peon etc
Are You Eligible For Railway Jobs? Check Out Railway Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
Before applying for Railway Notifications candidates should possess 10th /12th /Graduation /Post Graduation /Diploma in relevant discipline with good academic records from the reputed University/Institution. Candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria according to Non-Technical and Non- Technical Cadre:
|RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Syllabus|
|RRB NTPC Syllabus|
|RRB Senior Section Engineer Syllabus|
RRB Admit Card
|RRB NTPC Admit Card|
|RRB SR Section Engineer Admit Card|
|RRB Ahmadabad Admit Card|
|RRB Allahabad Admit Card|
|RRB ALP Admit Card|
|RRB Ajmer Admit Card|
|RRB NTPC Mains Result|
|RRB Secunderabad Result|
|RRB Patna Result|
For Non-Technical Posts:
- Aspirants must have completed 10th/12th Standard/ ITI in relevant trades with good academic records from well recognized Board.
- Candidates must have typing skills in English/Hindi on Computer/Typewriter.
- The age limitation of the applying aspirants should be minimum 18 years.
For Technical Posts:
- Candidates must hold Graduate/ Diploma/ Engineering Degree in relevant disciplines with good academic records from a recognized Institution OR University as per post applied for.
- Candidates must have required years of experience.
- Age of candidates should not be less than 18 years.
What is the Railway Recruitment Selection Process: Let’ Check Here:
Applicants will be short listed on basis of different examinations to be conduct by the organization. The selection process is divided into four steps which are as follows:
Written Exam: On basis of total applications received, the applicants will be called for a Written Exam. The written exam will consist of objective/ subjective type questions. The aspirants scoring at least 60 per cent marks will be considered qualified in written exam.
Psychological Aptitude Test: Contenders who successfully qualify the written test will be called for a Psychological Aptitude Test.
Personal Interview: The Psychological Aptitude Test will be followed by an Interview. You need to qualify the Personal Interview at any cost if you want to get Job in RRB, RRC.
Document Scrutiny: Applicants who clear the interview session will be called for scrutiny of documents as per merit order.
Medical Examination: Aspirants with all clear records as per merit will be called for Prescribed Medical Exam.
Read Here: Railway Exam Preparation Tips
How to Apply for RRB Jobs Notifications?
Previously, we have discussed that RRB & RRC releases jobs notification time to time and for this concern, organization invites application form either online mode or offline mode. Job fighters need to check the official notification for the Appling posts and apply online or offline as per the requirement. So, from the below section you can get the whole details regarding How to Apply for Railway Jobs:
- Firstly visit the official site of particular organization.
- On home page of official site go to the latest news section and then hit on the notification download link.
- Now, the notification PDF format will display on the screen.
- Read out all the printed general instructions as announced in the advertisement.
- If you are comfortable with the eligibility of your desired vacancy, then go further and press “Online Application Form” link.
- Fill Railway Online Application Form in proper manner and Upload your recent scanned photograph and signature. Make the payment of fee.
- At last, after completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button
- Willing candidates, who are fulfilling the eligibility norms and desire to apply for this any recruitment, must submit the application form in prescribed format.
- In this mode you have to download the application form through the official website.
- Candidates must attach all required documents/ testimonials such as qualification, age, experience certificate etc along with application.
- Submit the form along with required documents at the respective address.
Check Here: Career In Indian Railway
RRB Region Vacancies:
|Railway Recruitment Board’s||Official Websites|
Upcoming Railway Recruitment Notification:
The Upcoming Railway Notifications will be given here on this page whenever it will be published officially. The updates on Indian Railways Jobs against Sports Quota, Scouts & Guides Quota, and Cultural Quota will be updated soon. The online application is expected to start very soon, so applicants are recommended to stay alerted and keep visiting this page regularly and for latest and upcoming notifications. We will soon update the opening and closing date of online registration. Besides this, we also mentioned top three resources that will provide you correct and accurate detail about Latest Railway Jobs Notifications like Employment news, Employment news and resultinbox.com
Check Here: RRB NTPC Main Exam Dates
Contenders can get the full information regarding Latest Railway Jobs Notifications 2017–2018 through this page. You can also join us on Facebook, Twitter and on Google Plus to acquire updated information regarding Latest Railway Jobs Notifications. Keep connected with us on our web portal that is resultinbox.com to get latest info about study material, upcoming government jobs and private jobs, results, admit card and much more. If you have any suggestion or query concerning Latest Railway Jobs Notifications then you can drop your comment in the comment box which is provided below.