Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment
Punjab and Haryana High Court has unfolded a vacancy advertisement related to Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment. The organization intends to recruit determined and innovative contenders for 86 vacant vacancies of Stenographer (Grade III). Jobseekers can apply online against Punjab & Haryana High Court steno jobs by visiting the official website of the organization that is @sssc.gov.in. To know more about Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017, scroll down the page.
Candidates who find themselves eligible enough to register their names for Punjab and Haryana High Court job, they can submit the application form on or before 15/06/2017. So, seize this chance right now by following few simple steps that are well organized on this page. Get to know all about Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017–2018 from the underneath section which is well presented by the team members of www.resultinbox.com.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment
|Organization Name||Punjab and Haryana High Court|
|Name Of Post||Stenographer|
|Total Vacancies||86 Posts|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science|
|Mode To Apply||Online|
|Last Date To Apply Online||15/06/2017|
Punjab & Haryana High Court Vacancy:
|SC of Haryana||13|
|ST of Haryana||03|
|BC of Haryana||11|
Candidates must possess Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent degree from a recognized university and must have gained proficiency in operation of computers to apply against Punjab And Haryana High Court Stenographer Vacancy.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs 2017
Age of job seekers, applying for Stenographer vacancy must be in between 18-42 years (Gen and Ex-serviceman). SC/ST/BC/Women candidates must be between 18-42 years of age. In service employees should not be less than 18 and more than 45 years of age as on 01-01-207.
Aspirants, who will apply for Stenographer jobs and will get appointed by the organization, will get Pay Scale of Rs. 5200-20200 + Rs. 2400/- Grade Pay.
Selection of the contenders will be based upon their marks in the written examination that will be conducted in the month of July/August, 2017 by the organization. Those who will qualify the respective exam are liable to face personal interview for final selection.
Candidates are also required to pay the respective amount of fees as provided below:
|SC/ST/BC/ESM of the State of Haryana||250/-||125/-|
|Reserved Categories of the other State||1000/-||500/-|
|Physical Handicapped & dependants of Ex-servicemen of the State of Haryana||As per their original Category|
Procedure to apply against Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment:
Candidates, who are interested to apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court jobs, can go through the below placed information to submit Punjab Haryana High Court Online Application:
- First of all, appliers need to visit the official website of the organization that is sssc.gov.in.
- After that, scroll down the home page and press “Stenographer Grade III (Subordinate Courts of Haryana)” link that is placed under the heading of “Recruitments”.
- Next, press “Advertisement” tab and read the notification given in PDF format clearly.
- After reading the details, individuals who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply against Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment.
- Now go back and register yourself by hitting “Online Registration For New User (Step-I Registration)” link. Fill all the information and hit “Preview” button.
- After successful registration, go back and hit on “Login For Second Step” link and an application form will appear on your digital screen.
- Fill the Online Application Form with mandatory details. Also upload scanned copies of documents, photographs and signature.
- Lastly, hit on “Submit” tab and take out a hard copy for future use.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
- Last Date/ Time for Registration Step I: 12/06/2017 by 11.59 PM
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee: 14/06/2017 (within Banking Hours)
- Last Date/ Time for Registration Step-II: 15/06/2017 by 11:59 P.M
- Date of Exam: May 2017
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 – 2018: Press Here
Note: For more details regarding Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 go through the Official Link or stay tuned with us through our web portal.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|