Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Syllabus
All the candidates who have applied for Punjab Haryana High Court clerical exam and are seeking for Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Syllabus, they may download it through this page!! We are here with the updated Punjab and Haryana HC Clerical Exam Pattern, so candidates who wish to crack this exam must download the Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Syllabus 2017 pdf via online mode. Candidates may get detailed information in this concern by going through the entire post.
Every year the High Court of Punjab & Haryana release the recruitment official notification on the official website to fill the vacant positions in subordinate courts of Punjab, this year also the notification was released for the recruitment of (S.S.S.C.) Clerk and huge number of candidates has applied for it. Chandigarh High Court of Punjab & Haryana is all set conduct this competitive written examination to hire eligible candidates for filling up the 350 vacancies of Clerk. So, candidates need to carefully go through the complete exam pattern for better preparation in advance.
Candidates must note that competition is getting high day by day and they need to practice hard to get them prepared well, you just need to scroll down the page to get latest Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Syllabus 2018. On the below section of this page we have provided complete details concerning Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk exam pattern and syllabus for the ease of the aspirants.
Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Syllabus
|Name of Examination||High Court of Punjab& Haryana Clerical Exam|
|Conducting Body||Society for Centralized Recruitment|
|Information About||Haryana & Punjab HC Syllabus and Exam Pattern|
|Exam Mode||Written Test|
Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk exam syllabus:
Candidates who desirous to grab the available vacancies must be willing preparing for it, so we have provided below the detailed Punjab Haryana High Court syllabus. Contenders must read it thoroughly as it will surely help you to schedule your preparation:
The Written Examination consist two subjects:
- General Knowledge
Check Here: Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment
Punjab and Haryana High Court (S.S.S.C.) Clerk Syllabus for English Composition:
- Spot the Error
- Fill in the Blanks
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution
- Improvement of Sentences,
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Cloze Passage
- Comprehension Passage
- Essay and Letter
Must Read Out: How to Solve Multiple Choice Questions
Punjab and Haryana High Court (S.S.S.C.) Clerk Syllabus for General Knowledge:
- Indian Economy
- Indian Parliament
- Basic GK
- Indian History
- Indian Culture
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
- Basic Computer
- Inventions in the World
- Indian Politics
Must Read This: How to Deal With Exam Stress
High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.) Clerk Exam Pattern
- High Court of Punjab and Haryana Clerk Exam Pattern consists of two subjects that are General Knowledge and English.
- The questions in the examination will be objective type that are Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)
- To qualify this exam candidates are required to score 33% marks in each subject whereas 40% marks in the aggregate.
- There will be negative marking as 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Name of the Subject||Type||Maximum Marks||Required marks|
|General Knowledge||Objective Type Test||50||Qualifying marks is 33% in each subject but it is necessary to obtain 40% marks in aggregate of both the subjects.|
Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Computer Proficiency test
- All the applicants who are participating in Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Exam are informed that there will be also a Typing/Computer Test which candidates have to go through to get hired for the post of Clerk
- Those aspirants who will successfully declare qualified in the written exam will be called for to appear for the Computer Proficiency Test for the selection of Clerk Post.
- It is note that this exam is qualifying in nature.
- It is considered to be only mandatory examination but the marks scored in this exam would not be added while preparing final merit.
- Computer Proficiency Test will contain mainly of two Parts such as Word Processing (typing speed) and Spread Sheet Test.
- Schedule your preparation
- Keep calm and stay motivated
- Never get hopeless
- Go through the complete syllabus
- Check previous year papers
- Revise again and again.
- Practice from sample papers.
- Surf internet and also practice through mock tests.
- Stick to your study plan.
- Do smart work along with hard work.
Press Here To Know: 7 Ways to Improve Concentration Power In Studies
For more details about Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Syllabus 2017-2018, candidates must visit the official website. And if you have any query, then feel free to ask us in the below given comment box, we will get back to help you at the earliest.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Best Tricks to Crack Exam||Techniques Which Helps In Exam Preparation|
|Last Minute Interview Tips For Freshers||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|
|Employment News This Week||Steps to Follow during Online Examination|