Punjab & Haryana High Court Admit Card
Aspirants who are preparing for Clerk Written Exam are informed that Punjab & Haryana High Court Admit Card has been released. High Court of Punjab & Haryana is going to conduct recruitment Exam for the recruitment of Clerk vacancies. Applicants are informed that Clerk Exam is going to be held on 12th February 2017. Candidates may collect all relevant information such as exam center, timing, exam date etc from Punjab and Haryana High Court clerk Call Letter. Job entrants who had applied for Punjab & Haryana High Court Admit Card 2017 and preparing for High Court Clerk Exam can download their hall ticket through official website or the link specified on this web page.
If you want to get Punjab & Haryana High Court Hall Ticket within few seconds then you may follow the link as given below of this page which is well created by the team of www.resultinbox.com. This is the great opportunity for those job seekers who want to make their career bright in government sector, so appearing candidates of subordinate court clerk exam get ready for your examination and start your revision according to the latest dates. But before that don’t forget to download your High Court Admit Card, as it is mandatory to bring in examination hall.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Admit Card:
|Organization Name||Punjab & Haryana High Court|
|Name of the Exam||Clerk Written Exam|
|Announcement||Punjab & Haryana High Court Admit Card|
Steps to Download Punjab & Haryana High Court Hall Ticket:
- Step 1: In the first step candidates need to log on official website that is www.sssc.gov.in
- Step 2: Now move your cursor at the right of home page towards “Candidates’ Alerts” option and hit on it.
- Step 3: Now you will reach on new page here aspirants are required to select “Written examination for the post of Clerk in District Courts, Chandigarh will be held tentatively on 12.02.2017 from 3:00 P.M. to 4:30 P.M. at Chandigarh- Admit Cards will be issued after 05.02.2017” link.
- Step 4: After that, you will reach on new page. Here aspirants are required to enter asked details such as Roll No/ Registration No and Password. Then enter code in next column.
- Step 5: Now you need to recheck all details and then press on “Login” button.
- Step 6: After hitting this button High court clerk Admit Card 2017 will be displayed at your screen.
- Step 7: Appliers are advised to download it or save it. At last take the print out of it for appearing in exam.
Did You Know: How To Download Admit Card Online
Clerk Exam Pattern of Punjab & Haryana High Court:
Following is the clerk exam pattern of high court of Punjab & Haryana, candidates have a look…
- This Written examination contains two subjects i.e. English Composition and General Knowledge questions.
(1) English Composition carrying 50 Marks
(2) General Knowledge carrying 50 Marks
- Written exam will be based on MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) that is Objective Type Questions.
- Computer Typing Test will be also there in clerk examination.
- Negative marking of 1/4th Marks will be deducted for every each wrong answer.
Also Check: Tips To Prepare For Written Exam
To get Punjab & Haryana High Court Admit Card candidates may go through this Official Site. To obtain latest updates time to time about Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card 2017, recruitment, result, notification etc you can also bookmark this page by using Control + D.