President Secretariat Recruitment
A new online career notification has been liberated titled as President Secretariat Recruitment. All job seekers are informed that this organization is all set to recruit energetic and work oriented candidates for 15 vacant posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). It is a golden chance for those applicants who want to gear up the Career In Government Sector. So the Contenders who want to get appointed under this organization may apply for President Secretariat Recruitment 2017 through online.
Interested aspirants may apply for President Secretariat MTS Recruitment by sending the online application form before the closing date that is15th February 2017. You may attain more details about President Secretariat Vacancy through this page which is created by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
President Secretariat Recruitment
President Secretariat Recruitment Notification In Brief:
|Name of the organization||President’s Secretariat, Rashtrapati Bhavan|
|Name of the post||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Mode of applying||Online|
|Last date to apply fill form||15th February 2017|
Name Of The Post:
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 15 Vacancies
Candidates who want to apply for President Secretariat Vacancies they must hold 10+2 or equivalent qualification from recognized board or institution with good academic record.
- Age limit of applying contenders should be between 18 years to 27 years. Departmental aspirants age limit up to 40 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be 5 years to SC/ST category applicants and 3 years for OBC category.
Job hunters who will be elected successfully they will attain impressive amount of remuneration that is Rs.18000/- -Rs.56900/- which is offered by the organization.
Written Examination conducted by President’s Secretariat, New Delhi for appointing the willing applicant on concerned post.
Also Check: Tips To Prepare For Written Exam
Applying candidates for President Secretariat Jobs have to pay Rs.650/-(Rs.550/- Application Fee + Rs.100/- Imitation Charge). Candidates who belong to SC, ST, PWD & Ex-Serviceman category they are required to pay Rs 100/-.
How to fill President’s Secretariat Application Form?
Aspirants who are going to apply for President’s Secretariat, Rashtrapati Bhavan Recruitment they must follow the below given instructions:
- Firstly, applicants need to visit the official website of organization which is rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in
- On the home page you have to hit on the “Circulars For Vacancy” tab.
- After that you are on the page containing the entire job advertisement you have to select the “Notification_MTS.pdf” link under the “Filling up of vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff in President’s Secretariat, Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi” section of the page
- Now, the advertisement will be opened you have to read the complete details carefully
- Then you have to Press the “Apply Online” Link.
- After that you need to select the “hit here for New Registration” tab.
- Now you have to read the all the terms and condition, if you are satisfied then hit on the “Continue” tab.
- After that you need to fill online application form in proper manner with complete details.
- After filling the application form you have to upload required documents and paying application fee.
- Now you need to preview of the application form and also take a print out of it.
- Then hit on the “Save & Next” button.
Ending date for submit the application form: 15th February 2017
Candidates who are applying for President Secretariat Recruitment 2017 may acquire the complete detail through Official Notification. You can also acquire more updated information related to this notification by visiting our web site www.resultinbox.com time to time.