Candidates, who have appeared in the PPSC Sub Division Engineers Recruitment Test, are informed that PPSC Result has been released. Now Candidates can easily get PPSC Shortlisted Candidates list with the help of the information mentioned in the below section of this page. Punjab Public service commission had conducted a recruitment process in order to hire candidates for the post of 198 Sub Division Engineers. Now candidates who are successfully shortlisted in the examination, they need to appear in the interview which is scheduled on 03/04/2017.
To get the Punjab PSC Sub Division Engineers Results easily, candidates are required to follow the steps that will be redirected to the official website. So the candidates who want to get their PPSC Result 2017, they are advised to scroll the page now…
Punjab Public Service Commission has conducted the Recruitment Test and now the commission has released the names of the candidates who have qualified in the examination. The aspirants who will get their names in the list will further attend the interview. Rest details about the Punjab PSC Result Are mentioned in the below section of this page which is created by the dedicated team of www.resultinbox.com.
|Organization Name||Punjab Public service commission|
|Exam Name||Sub Division Engineers Results|
Read Here: How To Check Result Online?
How to get the Punjab Public service commission Result?
- Visit the official website of the organization i.e. ppsc.gov.in
- after Scrolling the homepage you will get the “Announcement” tab.
- Hit on the appropriate link regarding the post of engineer civil in the various department of public works government of Punjab.
- After that hit “LIST OF PROVISIONALLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES” link.
- On the next page you will get the PDF containing the news of the candidates selected.
- Check the list and take a print out of it and keep it safe for further use.
Get Direct>>> PPSC Sub Division Engineers Results
|Sub Divisional Engineers Civil In The Department Of Irrigation||Hit Link|
|Sub Divisional Engineers Civil In The Department Of Water Supply And Sanitation||Hit link|
|Sub Divisional Engineers Civil In The Department Of Public Works||Hit link|
Candidates who were successfully cracked the examination of PPSC for the post of Sub Division Engineers, they have to appear on the next process that is PI Round. The interviews are tentatively scheduled from 03/04/2017 onwards. The detailed interview Schedule shall be uploaded on the website of the Commission shortly. shortlisted candidates are also informed that all three departments i.e. Irrigation, PWD B&R and Water Supply or for any two department i.e. Irrigation & PWD B&R or Irrigation & Water Supply or PWD B&R or Water supply will be interviewed jointly ONCE and their interview marks will be considered to draw the merit separately for all the posts for which they have applied.
Document required at the Time of PPSC Interview:
- Proof of Date of Birth: Certificate of Matriculation/Higher Secondary.
- Proof of having passed Punjabi Language.
- Tech Degree and DMC Certificates ( All Profs.)
- Reserved Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (If
- If ESM, Certificate/documents mentioning the following:
- Date of Enrolment.
- Date of Release/Discharge.
- Reasons of Release/Discharge.
- Certificate as proof of age relaxation claim (If applicable).
- Certificate as proof of fee concession ( If applicable).
- Proof of being Govt. Employee.
- Duly filled Bio data sheet. The Performa of Bio-data sheet has been uploaded on Commission’s Website.
Must Read: Best Interview Questions and Answers
- Date of Interview: 03/04/2017
- Morning session: 09:30 AM to 1.30 PM
- After Noon Session: 2:30 PM to 5.00 PM
- Reporting Time: 8:45 AM (Morning Session) and 1.30 PM (Afternoon Session)
the Office of Punjab Public Service Commission,
Aspirants must check Official Link for getting their PPSC Result 2017. Candidates are suggested to stay connected with our web portal that is www.resultinbox.com for getting latest updates time to time. You can join us on Face book or Google Plus for getting latest information about education, to your wall. You may also subscribe our free E-mail service through which you will get latest details direct to your mail. You can also book mark this page for your convenience.