Power Grid Corporation of India, the Central Transmission Utility has displayed vacancy notification regarding PGCIL Recruitment. Application forms are invited by the organization to fill up 142 vacant positions of Executive Trainee Vacancies through GATE & Assistant Engineer Vacancies. Job seekers who want to do work with this reputed organization they must avail this opportunity by applying against PGCIL Recruitment 2017.
Interested candidates may apply by submit their prescribed format application form before the closing date that is 31/03/2017. You may collect further information regarding Power Grid Corporation of India Recruitment by scrolling down this page which is well framed by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
PGCIL Notification Info:
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation In India|
|Name of the Posts||Executive Trainee & Assistant Engineer|
|Number of the Posts||142|
- Assistant Engineer: 10
- ET (Electrical): 103
- ET (Electronics):15
- ET (Civil): 15
- ET (Computer Science): 19
Essential Qualification Details:
Aspirants who are applying for PGCIL Vacancy must have B.Com with 1st Division for UR/OBC (NCL) and pass marks for SC/PWD-OH category from a recognized University or institute with excellent academic records. Also, candidate must have one year post qualification experience in Finance and Accounts function of reputed organization
Avail Now: Graduate Jobs
Age limit for Power Grid Recruitment:
Minimum Age of the applicant should be 18 years and Maximum age limit is 28 years for General & 31 years For OBC & 33 years For SC/ST as on 31.03.2017.
After the recruitment of talent aspirant for Assistant (GR-IV) Vacancies, candidates will get Rs. 12500 – 27500/- as monthly stipend by the management of organization.
Mode of assortment:
To select the eligible candidate for PGCIL Vacancies, Written Exam and/ Computer Skill test conducted by association in which selection panel will take the final decision. No TA/DA will be given for attending the exam.
Also Check: Tips To Prepare For Written Exam
How To Fill PGCIL Application Form?
Eligible candidates who want to apply for PGCIL Careers need to follow prescribed steps that are indicated below so please have a look….
- First of all candidates need to visit the official website of the organization that is powergridindia.com
- On the home page you need to hit the “Career” tab. select the “Job Opportunities” from drop down list.
- Then various recruitment links will appear you need to go under NR3 hit on the “Recruitment for the post of Assistant (Finance) in NR-III -ADVT DT 08.03.2017” link for assistant engineer vacancy.
- Candidates applying for Executive Trainee post, select suitable link according to the post.
- PDF will appear read the POWERGRID notification carefully and follow the instructions mentioned on it.
- Now interested candidates need to go back to previous page Hit on the “Apply online”.
- Application form will appear you need to fill all essential details. After that, upload the required documents with digital images and signature.
- At last press the ‘submit’ button and take hard copy of it for future need.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
For The Post Of Assistant Engineer:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 08/03/2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 31/03/2017
- Last Date for Submission of fee through Bank Challan: 03/04/2017
For Rest Of The Posts:
|Commencement of Online Submission of Application||09th March 2017|
|Start date for deposit of application fee through SBI Challan||11th March 2017|
|Last date for submission of Online Application||31st March 2017|
|Last date for deposit of application fees through online mode||31st March 2017|
|Last date for deposit of application fees through SBI Challan||05th April 2017|
For further information about PGCIL Recruitment 2017 you may go through the Official Notification. For more updates regarding latest jobs you may kindly bookmark this web portal www.resultinbox.com by using CTRL + D. You can also follow us on Google plus, Twitter and face book.
Important Links: Official Notification