Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has liberated a job notification titled as PGCIL Recruitment; candidates may get the details through this page!! Organization has invited applications from career oriented candidates to grab 111 vacancies of Diploma Trainee/Jr Officer/Assistant and more. So contenders who are willing to grow their career through PGCIL job openings through must submit their applications on or before the closing date. To attain complete details about PGCIL Recruitment 2017 you need to read the complete post.
This page Includes
|PGCIL Vacancy Details||Essential education for PGCIL Jobs|
|Application fee||Mode to recruit|
|Way to apply||Important dates|
Candidates who are desirous to get hired in well reputed organization should avail this opportunity and apply against PGCIL Recruitment Notification. On the below section if this page we have complete details about requirements of Power Grid Corporation of India Recruitment. So, keen contenders just need to scroll down the page and gather all essential information about PGCIL Recruitment2018 which is well designed by the expertise team unit of www.resultinbox.com
|Name of the Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Name Of Vacancies||Diploma Trainee/Jr Officer/Assistant|
|Number Of Posts||111|
|Selection Process||Written Test/CBT/Interview|
|Mode To Apply||Online/Offline|
|Last Date||Check Below|
|Vacancy name||No. of posts|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||33|
|Diploma Trainee (IT)||10|
Vacancies In (POSOCO)
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||08|
|Diploma Trainee (IT)||02|
|Diploma Trainee (Electronics)||02|
|Jr. Officer Trainee (HR)||04|
Vacancies In NRTS-II
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||30|
Educational requirents for PGCIL Career:
- Candidates applying for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment must attain Diploma in Electrical / Civil and Electronics & Communication Engineering from recognized Technical Board/Institute
- Those applying for the post of Assistant must have done B.Com from a recognized University/College with 1st division.
- And aspirants applying against PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment or for the post of Officer Trainee must acquire Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW or any other equivalent.
Candidates applying for Power Grid Corporation of India limited recruitment are informed that that maximum age is 28 years for the post of Assistant while for other posts it is 27 Years.
Hit Here: PGCIL Recruitment Advertisement
Relaxation on age:
- For SC / ST candidates the upper age relaxation is 5 years, for OBC(NCL) it is 3 years whereas for PwD candidates the relaxation on upper age limit is 10 years over and above category relaxation
- Please note that for Ex-Servicemen the upper age relaxation will be as per norms of Govt. of India directives
Download PDF: PGCIL DT Recruitment IN NRTS-II
|Diploma Trainee||Rs. 16000 – 35500/-|
|Junior Technician Trainee||Rs. 11500 – 26000/-|
Check here: PSUs Salary Structure
- The candidates who are going to apply for the post of Assistant (F&A) the application fee for them is Rs. 200/- while for other posts it is Rs. 300/-
- There will be no application fee for PwD /SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman / Departmental Candidates.
Note: Payment must be made through online mode using Internet banking/ Debit Card (Visa or Masters) / Credit Card (Visa or Masters) / Bank Challan.
PGCIL Selection Process:
The selection in Power Grid Corporation of India limited Jobs will be done by selection committee on the basis of performance made by applicant in recruitment process which involves Written Examination/ Computer Based Test and Personal Interview which will be held at places given below.
PGCIL recruitment Centre:
- Jaipur (RAJ)
- Noida (UP)
How to fill PGCIL Online Application Form?
- First of all aspirants need to log on to the official web portal of Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited that is powergridindia.com
- On the homepage candidates have to select “Career” tab and then hit “Job Opportunities>>Openings”link.
- This will take you to the new page where you have press “Recruitment for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Electronics/IT), Jr.Officer(HR) & Assistant(Finance) for NR-I, Corporate Centre & NRLDC and Head Quarter of POSOCO” link from “NR 1 Recruitment” section.
- An advertisement will open on your screen in pdf format candidates need to go through it carefully to ensure eligibility.
- Eligible candidates are then required to hit on “Press Here To Apply Online” link.
- The next step is to fill the PGCIL application form, recheck it and then upload all the necessary documents such as scanned certificates, photo & signature (if required).
- After you need to hit “Submit” button and take a print out of it for future use.
Candidates who wish to submit their applications through the offline mode can also send it to below given address before the end date.
Press Here: PGCIL Recruitment Through Gate 2018
To, The Advertiser (PG)
Post Box No. 9279 Krishna Nagar
Head Post Office Delhi – 110 051
|Opening Date To Fill Online Form||06/09/2017|
|Last Date to submit online application form||20/09/2017|
|Closing date of receipt of hard copy of applications||02/10/2017|
|Opening date for deposit of fee through bank Challan||11/09/2017|
|End date for submission of application fee||25/09/2017|
|Date of announcement of Written Test/Computer Based Test date||23/10/2017|
|Cut-Off date for the purpose of Upper Age Limit & Post Qualification Work Experience||20/09/2017|
Aspirants who want to attain more information regarding PGCIL Recruitment 2017-2018 are required to go through this Official Link. For more updates regarding latest jobs you may kindly bookmark this web portal www.resultinbox.com by using CTRL + D. You can also follow us on Google plus, Twitter and face book.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|PGCIL Results||Steps to Follow during Online Examination|
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|