Through PGCIL Recruitment advertisement we are sharing you the important information about the PGCIL Jobs. Power Grid Corporation of India, the Central Transmission Utility has unfolded vacancy notification regarding PGCIL Recruitment. Application forms are invited by the organization for special recruitment drive to enroll Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical) posts. Job seekers who want to do work with this reputed organization they must avail this opportunity by applying against PGCIL Recruitment 2017.
Interested candidates may apply by submit their prescribed format application form before the closing date that is 14th February 2017. You may collect further information regarding Power Grid Corporation of India Recruitment by scrolling down this page which is well framed by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
PGCIL Notification Info:
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation In India|
|Name of the Posts||Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical)|
|Mode Of Application||Offline|
|Last date||14th February 2017|
Name Of The Post:
Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical)
Checkout: More Government Jobs
Essential Qualification Details:
Aspirants who are applying for PGCIL Vacancy must have the degree of ITI in Electrician trade from a recognized Technical Bard/ Institute.
Age limit for Power Grid Recruitment:
- Minimum Age of the applicant should be 18 years and maximum age will be 38 years as on 14th February 2017.
- Age relaxation will be given to reserved category applicants according to the organization norms.
After the recruitment of talent aspirant on Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical) he / she will get the attractive amount of salary per month which are stated below:-
- At the time of training applicants will obtain Rs 11000/- per month.
- After completion of training applicants will obtain Rs 11500/- in the payscale of Rs 11500- 26000/- (IDA)
Candidates must have good health. Selection of selected applicants will be done if applicants found medically fit. No relaxation in health standard is allowed.
Mode of assortment:
To select the eligible candidate for PGCIL Vacancies, written exam conducted by association in which selection panel will take the final decision. No TA/DA will be given for attending the exam.
Must Read: Tips To Prepare For Written Exam
How To Fill PGCIL Application Form?
Eligible candidates who want to apply for PGCIL Careers need to follow prescribed steps that are indicated below so please have a look….
- First of all candidates need to visit the official website of the organization that is powergridindia.com
- On the home page you need to hit the “Career” tab.
- Then the drop down list will be opened you have to select the “Job Opportunity” tab.
- Now you are on the page containing the entire job advertisement you have to hit “JTT Advertisement” under the “Special Recruitment drive for the post of Jr. Technician Trainee(Electrical), in ERTS-I Advt. No. ER-I/02/2017” section of the page.
- Now the advertisement will be opened.
- Read the Advertisement carefully and take a printout of the application format.
- Next step is to fill the application form and all the required details.
- After that you have to affix latest passport size photograph and required documents and certificates in support of qualification, age, experience etc.
- Now put it in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of………”
- At last you have to send it in a below stated address before the last date.
Read Also: Instruction To Fill Application Form
The Advertiser (PG-ER1)
Post Box No.- 9248
Krishna Nagar Head Post Office
Delhi – 110 051
Must Pay Attention Of A Below Important Date:
|Closing date of Receipt of Completed Applications||14th February 2017|
|Date of written test for Jr. Technician (Electrical)||05th March 2017|
|Date of Skill Test||Will be Notified Shortly|
|Date of Uploading admit card for written test||During last week of February, 2017|
For further information about PGCIL Recruitment 2017 you may go through the Official Notification. For more updates regarding latest jobs you may kindly bookmark this web portal www.resultinbox.com by using CTRL + D. You can also follow us on Google plus, Twitter and face book.