PGCIL Field Engineer Recruitment
Through PGCIL Field Engineer Recruitment, Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is going to appoint motivated candidates for Field Engineer, Field Officer, and other Vacancy. Total 382 Vacancies are available which will be filled by hard working and proficient candidates. For this concern, organization is inviting applications from qualified and experienced personnel for PGCIL Field Engineer Recruitment 2017. So, candidates must apply for PGCIL Field Engineer Jobs by filling the application form before the end date. The online applications for PGCIL Field Engineer Vacancy are available at powergridindia.com
Applicants need to fill the PGCIL Field Engineer Online Application Form on or before the deadline that is 16-08-2017. No other mode will be accepted. You may fetch more details regarding PGCIL Field Engineer Recruitment 2018 by scrolling down this web page which is well represented by the team members of resultinbox.com. Must have a look below for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment!!!
PGCIL Field Engineer Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of Posts||Field Engineer, Field Officer, and others|
|Number Of Vacancy in PGCIL||382|
|Required Qualification for Jobs in PGCIL||Master Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech /BSc / Diploma|
|Mode Of Apply for Career in PGCIL||Online|
|Closing Date to Fill Online Application Form||16-08-2017|
PGCIL Field Engineer Vacancy:
|Name of Posts||PGCIL Vacancy|
|Field Engineer (Civil)||42|
|Field Officer (Environment & Social Management)||05|
Essential Qualification for PGCIL Engineer Recruitment 2017:
|Name of Posts||Qualification|
|Field Engineer(Electrical)||BE/B.Tech./B.Sc.Engg./BE (Power Engg.) / AMIE in Electrical Discipline|
|Field Engineer (Civil)||BE/B.Tech./B.Sc.Engg./AMIE in Civil Discipline|
|Field Supervisor(Electrical)||Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Board/ Institute with minimum 55% marks|
|Field Supervisor(Civil)||Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Board/ Institute with minimum 55% marks|
|Field Officer (Environment & Social Management)||Master Degree in National Resource Management/Environmental Science/ Environmental Engineering or equivalent from recognized Institute/University with 55% marks.
Graduate in any Engineering discipline with Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Science/ Environmental Management or equivalent from recognized Institute/University with 55%.
Get More Jobs Options:
Age Limitation for PGCIL Field Engineer Notification:
- To apply for PGCIL careers, the upper age limit of candidates should be 29 years as on the last date for submission of online application form.
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
Pay Scale for PGCIL Engineer Recruitment:
Appointed candidates will be paid consolidated amount of salary which will be offered by administration of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited along with allowances and perks as:
|Name of post||1st year remuneration||2nd year remuneration|
|Field Engineer (Electrical)||Rs. 30,000/-||Rs. 33,000/-|
|Field Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 30,000/-||Rs. 33,000/-|
|Electrical Field Supervisor||Rs. 23,000/-||Rs. 25,500/-|
|Field Supervisor (Civil)||Rs. 23,000/-||Rs. 25,500/-|
|Field Officer (Environment & social Management)||Rs. 30,000/-||Rs. 33,000/-|
Other allowances include:
12 days Casual Leave, 10 days Sick Leave and 30 days Earned leave in a year besides EL encashment, EOL etc
Candidate will also be eligible for PF deductions @ 12% of consolidated remuneration per month.
Download Official PDF: PGCIL Field Engineer Recruitment Notification
Mode of Assortment for PGCIL Officer Recruitment:
To check the knowledge and skills of candidates, organization will conduct the Written Examination / Personal Interview after screening of applications for powergridindia.com Recruitment.
Minimum qualifying marks in PGCIL Recruitment interview:
Documents to be carried at the time of PGCIL interview:
- Copy of online generated resume.
- Qualification documents
- Documents related to Other Qualifications (Pass Certificate and Mark sheets)
- Proof of norms adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage.
- Experience certificate
- Discharge Certificate (If applicable)
- Disability Certificate (If applicable)
- Any other relevant document
Candidates who are going to fill up the application have to pay an amount of application fees as:
|Post||Application Fee (Non Refundable)|
|Field Engineer & Field Officer||Rs.400|
SC/ST/Ex-SM/PwD candidates are exempted from payment of Application fees.
Application fees will be submitted via online mode i.e. by using Credit card / Debit card or via net banking.
Way to Fill PGCIL Online Application Form:
- Candidates first visit the official site of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited that is www.powergridindia.com
- On home page of official site go to “Careers” section and follow “Jobs Opportunities” section and hit “Openings” link.
- Scroll down the page and go to Regional Openings
- Hit on “NER Recruitment”
- From new screen appeared select “Engagement of experienced personnel on contract basis as FIELD ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL & CIVIL), FIELD SUPERVISOR (ELECTRICAL & CIVIL) and FIELD OFFICER (ENVIRONMENT & SOCIAL MANAGEMENT) in NERTS for NERPSIP and COMPREHENSIVE T&D SCHEME.”
- Hit on detailed advertisement link and bread each and every detail carefully and completely
- After going through the details if you think that you are eligible for the vacancy available then
- Fo back to the previous page and hit on “Hit here to apply” link
- Select the positions for which you wish to apply and then an online application form will appear in front of you.
- Fill the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited recruitment online application form with all required details carefully and correctly.
- Upload your scanned photo / signature and documents along with application
- Recheck all the details you have entered carefully and completely and press “Submit” button.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
|Sl. No.||Description Date|
|Opening date of online receipt of applications||03.08.2017|
|Closing date of online receipt of applications||16.08.2017|
|Tentative date of next announcement on www.powergridindia.com||31.08.2017|
|Cut-Off date for the purpose of Upper Age Limit & Post Qualification Experience||16.08.2017|
To get more details regarding PGCIL Field Engineer Recruitment 2017–2018, you need to hit this Official Link. To get more updates about Power Grid Corporation of India Limited recruitment candidates can are advised to keep visiting our pages.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|