PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card
Candidates who are all set to participate in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment exam, they may download their PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card from here!! PGCIL, Northern Region Transmission System I & II released recruitment notification for the hiring of Assistant/Jr Trainee and huge number of applying will be participating in it. Keen contenders who are desperate to appear in the examination must be keenly waiting for the Hall Ticket, they are informed to download their PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card 2017 through this page via online mode.
Highlights of this page!!
|Status of PGCIL Admit Card||Way to download|
|Centres of exam||Examination pattern|
|Dates to remember||Official link|
PGCIL job openings applications from skilled contenders to garb the vacancies of Diploma Trainee/Jr Officer/Assistant and more, and those who will be performing in the exam are required to bring their PGCIL Diploma Trainee Hall Ticket while appearing for the selection process. So candidates may scroll down the page and gather all essential information about PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card 2018 which is well presented by the team unit of resultinbox.com
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card
|Name of Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Mode of Exam||Written Test / Computer Based Test|
|Admit Card Date||10 Days before exam|
How to download PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card
To download PGCIL 2017 Diploma Trainee Admit Card candidates need to follow the instructions given below set by step:
- The first step is to visit the official website of organization that is www.powergridindia.com
- On the Home Page, you need to search for “PGCIL Admit Card” and select it.
- This will take you to the new page where you have to press appropriate link for “PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card”.
- Once you hit the link a new page will appear in your screen and you will be asked to enter the required details.
- Candidates then need to enter the details correctly such as Registration ID, Date of Birth etc.
- Then you have to recheck the entered details to avoid m mistakes and then press “submit” button.
- Your PGCIL DT Admit Card will appear on your computer screen in PDF format
- Lastly you can download it and take print of it for future use.
Check Out: How to Download Admit Card Online?
PGCIL Recruitment Centre:
- Jaipur (RAJ)
- Noida (UP)
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Exam pattern 2017
Part-I : Technical/Professional Knowledge Test
- There will be total 120 questions
- Most questions will be based on Technical/Professional Knowledge.
- There will be some specific questions from respective discipline.
Part-II : Aptitude Test
- It is basically to test the aptitude of an aspirant.
- There will be total 50 questions
- The entire question paper will be objective types that are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Questions will be on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency & interpretation, numerical ability etc.
- All questions carry equal marks 1 mark each.
- Wrong & multiple answers would result in negative marks of ¼.
Qualifying criteria in Written Test:
|Vacancy Reservation||For the post of Diploma Trainee and Jr. Officer Trainee||For the post of and Assistant (Finance)|
|Unreserved Vacancies||Minimum of 40% marks subject to at least 30% marks in each Part-I & Part-II separately||Minimum of 40% marks in total (Part-I & Part-II combined)|
|Reserved Vacancies||Minimum of 30% marks subject to at least 25% marks in each Part-I & Part-II separately||Minimum of 30% marks in total (Part-I & Part-II combined)|
Weightage to different parameters:
For calculation of final score of a candidate for empanelment, the weightage assigned to Written Test/Computer Based Test shall be as indicated below:
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)/ (Electronics)/(IT)||Written Test/Computer Based Test||100%|
|Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) & Assistant(Finance)||Written Test/Computer Based Test||100%|
|Computer Skill test||No Weightage|
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card 2017
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has yet not issued the call letter it will soon release on the official web portal. Candidates must note that it is important for the aspirants to carry their hall while attending the examination hall because without it aspirants would not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Therefore, you are advised to keep your hall ticket safe and secure as it acts as an id proof of the aspirant, candidates may visit this page time to time as we will update here direct link to download the admit card.
|Issue date of Admit Card||10 Days before exam|
|Date of announcement of Written Test/Computer Based Test date||23/10/2017|
|Cut-Off date for the purpose of Upper Age Limit & Post Qualification Work Experience||20/09/2017|
Candidates who want to attain further information about PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card 2017–18 are required to visit official website.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment|