OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment
Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission has conveyed a job notification as OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment. This Commission wants to hire hard working and competent candidates to fill up 815 vacant Posts of Junior Clerk. Those applicants who are looking for Job in OSSSC as Junior Clerk can apply against OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017. Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission is inviting application form through online mode against OSSSC Junior Clerk Notification.
So, interested candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can fill the online application form on or before the end date that is 08-09-2017. Incomplete application / paper application received after the last date will be summarily rejected. Candidates may get other details OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2018 from below section of this page written by team of resultinbox.com
OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Posts||Junior Clerk|
|Number Of Vacancies||815|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Closing Date to Fill Online Application Form||08-09-2017|
OSSSC Junior Clerk Vacancy:
|Name of Offices / Circle||OSSSC Vacancy|
|Office of the Commissioner, Commercial Taxes||247|
|Superintending Engineer balasore PH Circle||09|
|Superintending Engineer Bhawanipatna PH Circle||06|
|Superintending Engineer Cuttak PH Circle||04|
|Superintending Engineer Sambalpur PH Circle||02|
|Director Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities||547|
Essential Qualification for OSSSC Recruitment:
Contenders must possess Higher Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or any equivalent examination with good academic records from well recognized Board / Institute with basic knowledge of computer skills for OSSSC Recruitment for 815 Junior Clerk.
Check Here: 12th Pass Jobs
Age Criteria for OSSSC Jobs:
- Age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 32 years as on 01.04.2017 for OSSSC Junior Clerk Jobs.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for candidates belonging to ST / SC SEBC / Women Category, 10 years for the candidates belonging to Person with Disability category.
Selected candidates will be paid consolidated amount of salary of Rs.5200-20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.1, 900/-along with other allowances and perks against Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission Recruitment.
Download Official PDF: OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment Notification
- Candidates are required to submit the examination fee of Rs.100/-. No Fee for SC, ST & PWD category candidates.
- The payment is done through Online Mode using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. Or Offline mode by Challan under the “Head of Account 0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting Examination by OSSSC-02213”.
Process of Hiring for OSSSC Clerk Recruitment:
Assortment of contenders will be done on basis of Written / Practical Examination which will be conducted by selection panel of Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission after screening of applications.
Check Here: Tips to Prepare For Written Examination
Way to Fill OSSSC Junior Clerk Online Application Form:
- Interested candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply by visiting official site of organization that is osssc.gov.in
- On home page of official site select and hit the appropriate link to apply online.
- Applicants, if you are a new user then hit on “Register Yourself” link.
- Fill in the details in registration form and submit the form to receive the User ID and Password through Mail and/or SMS.
- Registered candidates can hit on “Login” link and login with previous id and password.
- After receiving User ID and Password again login to fill the application form
- Fill the OSSSC Online Application Form with all essential details correctly and upload photograph and signature and other required documents.
- Make the payment of application fee.
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
- Closing Date to Fill Online Application Form: 08-09-2017
- Last Date for Registration/ Registration & Online Deposit of Examination Fee: 31-08-2017
For more details regarding OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017–2018, you need to hit this Official Link.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|