OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card
Those applicants who are going to take part in OSSSC Junior Clerk Exam may get the OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card with the help of this page. The purpose of written exam is to recruit willing candidates for Junior Clerk Posts. So, applicants can download the OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017 by entering the User ID / User Password etc from below provided direct official link. Contenders can also download the OSSSC Junior Clerk Hall Ticket from official site through online process. To download OSSSC Junior Clerk Call Letter, candidates must follow the below mentioned instructions.
OSSSC Junior Clerk Exam Admit Card containing the intimation about the date, time and venue for the written examination / practical examination. Furthermore, you may get the complete details concerning OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2018 you need to go through the below section of this page which is well created by the team of resultinbox.com. Candidates must have a look below!!!
OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card
|Name of Organization||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Posts||Junior Clerk|
Process to Download OSSSC Jr Clerk Admit Card:
- To download OSSSC Admit Card, candidates first visit the official site of Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission that is www.osssc.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to “Notifications” section and hit the appropriate link related to OSSSC Hall Ticket.
- Now page of Admit Card of OSSSC Junior Clerk will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Enter the required details in Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission Admit Card User ID / User Password and press “Submit” button.
- Now www.osssc.gov.in Junior Clerk Admit Card will be displayed on your computer screen
- Download OSSSC Exam Admit Card 2017 on your desktop or take print out of Hall Ticket and bring it at the time of examination.
Check Out: How to Download Admit Card Online?
OSSSC Junior Clerk Exam Details:
Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission will hold the written examination on schedule date and time and date of written examination will be notified soon on official site of organization. After screening of applications, shortlisted candidates may appear for Written Examination. The applicants who qualify in the written exam shall only be called for Practical Skill Test which shall comprise of tests on Essay & Letter Writing in Odia and Basic Computer Skill. Based on marks secured in written exam, candidates 5 times the vacancies shall only be deemed to be qualified in Written Test & called for Practical Skill Test.
Get Complete Details: OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment
OSSSC Junior Clerk Exam Pattern
- The written exam consists of two Papers: Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Paper-I also has two parts Part-I: Language Test (English & Odia) and Part-II: Objective General Knowledge
- Paper- II also has two parts Part-I: Objective Mathematics and Part-II: Basic Computer Skills (Objective).
|Paper-I||Part-I: Language Test (English & Odia)||85||2.5 Hours|
|Part-II: Objective General Knowledge||100|
|Paper-II||Part-I: Objective Mathematics||100||3 Hours|
|Part-II: Basic Computer Skills (Objective)||100|
Practical Skill Test
|Item No 01||Essay & Letter Writing in Odia||15||30 Minutes|
|Item No 01||Basic Computer Skill||50||01 Hour|
Best Tips to Crack Exam: How to Solve Multiple Choice Questions
Date of Written Examination: Notified Soon
To download OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017–2018, candidates must hit this Official Link. Applicants can join us on Facebook and Google Plus. We will send all latest updates on your Facebook wall. You can also book mark the web portal that is resultinbox.com by pressing Ctrl+D option for your suitability.