Latest Government job openings!!! Orissa Staff Selection Commission has advertised job notification as OSSC Recruitment. This Commission invites application from well qualified and dedicated Indian Citizens to fill up the 134 vacancies on Sub Inspector of police position. In order to fill OSSC vacancy this organization going to conduct Combined Police Service Exam. So the job searcher who satisfying the below eligibility criteria and want to make their Career In Defense Sector they must take an advantage of OSSC Recruitment 2017 and apply fastly for OSSC jobs.
Interested job hunters can apply for Orissa Staff Selection Commission Recruitment by filling the online application form before the last date that is 24th February 2017. You may fetch more information related to this recruitment notification by scrolling down this page which is well furnished by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
OSSC Notification Details In Brief:
|Name of the organization||Orissa Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the post||Sub Inspector of police|
|No. of Posts||134|
|Mode of applying||Offline|
|Last date to apply||24th February 2017|
Name Of The Post:
Sub Inspector of police – 134 vacancy
OSSC Vacancies Category Wise:
Applicants who have Graduate Degree from a recognized University only those aspirants are eligible for above position.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs
- Age limit of applying candidates should be between 21 years to 25 years as on 01st January 2016.
- The upper age limit is relaxable upto five years in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the organization norms.
Applicants who will be selected for OSSC Jobs they will Rs. 9300-34800/ with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- PM plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules of the organization.
Candidates will be recruited successfully on the basis of their performance in written exam viva voce & Psychological that will be organized by the selection panel of the organization.
Job hunters who are going to apply for OSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment they have to pay Rs 100/- as an application fee and aspirants who belong to reserved category they are not required to pay application fee.
How To Fill OSSC Application Form?
- Interested to apply candidates are required to go through the official website of organization that is www.ossc.gov.in
- Then applicants have to go to the “Online Application Form” link on the home page.
- Now you are on the page containing the entire job advertisement you have to select the “read the advertisement” link under the “Combined Police Service Examination” section of the page.
- Now the advertisement will be opened you have to read the advertisement carefully.
- After reading complete details carefully contenders need to hit on “For Registration” link.
- Then you need to fill the necessary details and take a print out of it.
- After that hit on the “Submit” button.
- Thereafter aspirants have to attach all required testimonials along with hardcopy of the application form.
- Now put it in an envelope and super scribe as “Application for the post of ………….”
- Lastly, applicants have to send their complete application form to the postal address that is given below.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Odisha Staff Selection Commission,
Barrack No 1, Unit V,
Bhubaneswar, Pin-751 054
Last date for submit the application form: 24th February 2017
You may obtain more information regarding OSSC Recruitment 2017 through Official Notification. You are advised to stay connected with this web portal www.resultinbox.com for obtaining more upcoming information regarding this recruitment.
Vacancies available for job hunters!! Latest job notification has been conveyed as OSSC Recruitment. Odisha Staff Selection Commission invites the applications from the eligible and enthusiastic aspirants to fill up the 97 Assistant Training Officers on Contractual Basis. In this concern, the organization is going to conduct the written test, career assessment and viva voice test Aspirants who wish to get OSSC Recruitment 2017, must apply online latest by 2nd March 2017.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has notified the announcement to recruit the candidates for OSSC jobs. This Opportunity opens for every individual who fulfill the requirements of respective Assistant Training Officer Vacancies. If you find yourself eligible you may go through this page to know further details about the Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment. We the team of www.resultinbox.com has framed the complete details of advertisement here, one can take a look at the beneath segment.
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|No of Posts.||97 Vacancies|
|Post-Names||Assistant Training Officer Posts.|
|Last Date||02nd March 2017|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
Available Vacancies in OSSC:
- No of Vacancies: 97 Vacancies.
- Name of the Posts: Assistant Training Officer (ATO) Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC vacancy:
If you are looking for the eligibility criteria for OSSC notifications, then you will get it from here. According to the Odisha Staff Selection Commission notification, contenders who have passed 10th class along with ITI or Degree/Diploma. Applying candidates must have passed Odia up to M.E standard.
Applying candidates must know the age criteria regarding Odisha SSC Vacancies. The required age for the appliers is between 18 years to 32 years. Candidates who are seeking for Government Jobs in Odisha must apply and grab latest vacancies.
Candidates who want grab above stated jobs must perform well in below given selection criteria of Odisha Staff Selection Commission, so have a look on below given selection criteria:
- Written Examination: 100 marks
- Career Assessment: 90 marks
- Viva voice test: 10 marks
Must Read Useful Tips By Experts:
Contenders who are going apply against jobs in OSSC are advised to deposit the application fee that is Rs.100 to Unreserved and SEBC Candidates.
Job seekers who want to apex government sector jobs must grab this opportunity. Those candidates who are appointed for Odisha Staff Selection Commission job will receive Rs.9300 as pay scale and Rs. 4200/- as Grade Pay.
How To Apply for Odisha SSC Recruitment?
- Step 1: First of all, Candidates have to Visit the Official Website that is www.ossc.gov.in
- Step 2: Appliers need to choose the “Online Application Form” link displayed at the right side of the home page.
- Step 3: After that hit on the “Click here to read the advertisement” to get the PDF notification which is presented in front of “Assistant Training Officer” post.
- Step 4: Now read the instructions carefully given in the detailed advertisement.
- Step 5: After that, come back to the previous page and press “hit here” link.
- Step 6: candidates are required to fill the required details in application form.
- Step 6: Then take the preview of filled details and press the “submit” button.
- Step 7: Take the print out of OSSC online application form and attach all the essentials along with it, if required and send it to the address framed below.
Secretary, Odisha Staff Selection Commission,
Barrack No 1, Unit V, Bhubaneswar, Pin – 751 054
- Closing Date of applying: 2nd March 2017
- Last date to reach hard copy of online application at following postal address: 17th March 2017
For any query and to grab further information concerning OSSC Recruitment 2017 you may navigate to this Official Notification. To stay tuned with us you can bookmark mark our web site of www.resultinbox.com.