Ordnance Factory Recruitment
Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) is in search of dynamic and eligible aspirants to appoint for Ordnance Factory Recruitment. Ordnance Factory (IOF) Jobs Notice has been released with the job norms of (7038) Junior Technician Trainee (JTT) post. Aspirants who find them eligible and want to apply for said post they may forward their application form before the last date that is mentioned below. Candidates who want to make their career in government sector then this is the best opportunity to apply against Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017.
Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 Complete Details:
|Name of Organization||Ordnance Factory Board|
|Name of Recruitment||Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Posts||ITI Apprentice & Non ITI Apprentice|
|Total Number of Trade Apprentice Posts||7038|
|Apprenticeship Batch Number||55th Batch of Trade Apprentice|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Different States of India|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Date of Issue of Advertisement||January 2017|
Ordnance Factory Recruitment
Contenders may download the format of application form through official website and also from below given link. Here on this web page of resultinbox.com we are providing complete details concerning willing Ordnance Factory Board Careers aspirants may attain it by scrolling this page.
Ordnance Factory Vacancies:
|Name of Vacant Post||Number of Vacancy|
|Non ITI Apprentice||3302|
Job hunters who to snatch this job opportunity of Ordnance Factory Recruitment are required to compare their eligibility with the required details. Candidates who want to apply must satisfy following education criteria:
- For Non-ITI Category: Candidates must passed “Madhyamik” (Class: 10th standard or equivalent) with minimum 40% marks in aggregate with 40% marks in each of mathematics & Science. b.
- For ITI Category: Candidates must passed relevant ITI/trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT (SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette Notification of Ministry of Labour & Employment / Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, with duration as per the Apprentice Act, 1961)
Must Read: Latest Government Jobs
Applying for Ordnance Factory Jobs candidate’s age should not be less than 14 years and should not be more than 22 years. Relaxation in age of applicants will be decided by the organization as per the rules and regulations.
The selection of applying contenders for Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 will be done through competitive written Examination and Trade Apprenticeship training which will be conducted under strict supervision of recruitment committee. Applicants will be shortlisted for Trade Training on the basis of marks obtained in written exam. Final selection of aspirants will be decided on the basis of aspirant’s performance in selection procedure.
Check Here: Techniques Which Helps In Exam Preparation
Candidates who will be appointed for Ordnance Factory Jobs they will receive attractive and satisfactory amount of pay scale as given below:
- During 1st Year of Training: 70% of minimum wages of semi-skilled workers
- During 2nd Year of Training: 80% of minimum wages of semi-skilled workers
- During 3rd Year of Training: 90% of minimum wages of semi-skilled workers
Ordnance Factory Exam Pattern:
|Written Test (One Paper of 03 hours duration, total questions 150) consisting of questions on English, General Knowledge, Mathematics and Aptitude/Reasoning, as per Madhyamik.|
|Written Test (one paper consisting of 02 parts of 03 hours duration, total questions 150)
PART – A: Questions on English, General Knowledge, Mathematics and Aptitude/Reasoning approx. 40% out of total number of questions.
PART – B: Questions on the group of subject trades – approx. 60% out of total number of questions.
Medium OF Examination:
Candidates who are going to apply for Ordnance Factory vacancy, they need to clear recruitment exam in which you have option to choose your language either English or Hindi or language of the state in which ordnance factory chosen by the candidate is located (Bengali/ Marathi/ Oriya/ Tamil/ Telugu).
Centre OF Examination: Centre will be allotted w.r.t. location of the Ordnance Factory and medium of examination chosen by the candidate in one of the 12 centres that is: Bhubaneswar
How to Apply for Ordnance Factory Notification?
Aspirants who are going to apply for Ordnance Factory career vacancy may fill their application form by following the steps as framed here.
- First of all, interested candidates need to go through with the official website that is ofbindia.gov.in
- At the menu bar of home page you are needed to choose “Engagement of 55th Batch of Trade Apprentice in Ordnance and Ordnance Equipment Factories” tab which is given under the heading of “NEWS UPDATE”.
- After that IOF Notification will be opened in PDF format. Job seekers are required to read the entire details given in notification before going to apply.
- After that eligible candidates need to download the format of application as given below notification.
- Then fill Ordnance Factory Application Form with the required details such as Name, Date of Birth, Qualification, Address, Experience etc.
- Attach self attested photocopies of all required certificates and testimonials along with it.
- Now hit on Submit tab after filling the Form online.
- Save your Application Registration Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Lastly take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Also Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Closing date of submission of On-line Application: 10/02/2017
Willing aspirants may go through with this Official Notification to attain more information concerning IOF Recruitment. Visitors are advised to stay connected with this web page to attain upcoming updates related to Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017.