Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment
An online job notification entitled as Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment has been released. Organization has planned to appoint competent and potential aspirants for 4110 IOF Semi Skilled/Group C Vacancy. As per Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment Notice, you may apply for IOF Careers by downloading OFB Online Application from ofbindia.gov.in Collect all information concerning Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment 2017 from here.
Ordnance Factory Board is a Government institution having 41 factories spread across India. In addition to this, it is enclosing 22 establishments for Training, Safety, R&D, Recruitment etc. Contenders fulfilling desired eligibility criteria may apply for IOF Jobs latest by 19-06-2017. Those who perform well in Written Exam and Trade Test conducted by selection committee will be hired for OFB Vacancy. All the information related to Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment 2017-2018 can be obtained by going through this page that is well furnished by the team of resultinbox.com
Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Ordnance Factory Board|
|Name of Posts||Semi Skilled/Group C Vacancy|
|Number of vacancies||4110|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Ending Date to apply||19-06-2017|
IOF Vacancies Details:
|State Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Bihar (ordnance factory Nalanda)||62|
|Chandigarh (cable factory)||50|
|Maharashtra (khadki, HEF, Ambajhari, Bhandara, Bhusawal, Chandrapur)||976|
|Madhya Pradesh (Jabalpur, Itarsi, Katni)||824|
|Tamil Nadu (Avadi, HVF)||306|
|Uttar Pradesh (Kanpur, Muradnagar)||871|
|West Bengal (MSF)||125|
Educational Qualifications for IOF Recruitment:
Have a glance on eligibility criteria in order to apply for Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment.
|Semi Skilled Workman||Must passed in Matriculation + National Trade Certificate (NTC)/National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).|
|Ex-Servicemen||Technicians should have upgrading qualifications of Class – III equivalent to NAC upgrading qualifications of Class – II & Class I equivalent to NTC.|
Get More Jobs Options:
Age Criteria for Indian Ordnance Factory Vacancy:
As per Indian Ordnance Factory Notification, minimum age of applying contender should be 18 years while maximum age is 32 years in order to apply for OFB Jobs. Those who come under OBC and SC/ST category will get age relaxation of 3 and 5 years respectively. Besides this, you can refer to IOF Notification to know more about it.
What you need to pay for getting registered?
- Contenders applying for OFB Recruitment need to pay Rs.50/- as application fees as decided by institution.
- Aspirants who belong to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Physically Handicapped /Women/Ex-Trade Apprentice of Ordnance Factories are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Make use of credit card, debit card or net banking in order to pay your application fees for Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment.
- You may pay by cash in any branch of SBI through SBI challan.
- At last, you need to acquire a printout of the system generated challan slip during PART-II of the registration and make payment of fees at SBI branch counter.
How will you get hired for Indian Ordnance Factory Jobs?
Selection Committee is going to shortlist talented personals for Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment on the basis of performance in two phases.
- Written examination
- Trade Test (Practical)
- IOF Exam is an objective type OMR based paper of 100 marks.
- No mark is deducted for wrong answer as there is no negative marking.
Indian Ordnance Factory Exam Pattern:
Here is an exam pattern for applying against Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Part A (Objective Type)||General Science (10 Questions)
Quantitative Aptitude (10 Questions)
|10 Marks each||2 hrs|
|Part B (Objective Type) Questions from the NCVT Syllabus of relevant trade||80 Questions||80 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
Trade Test (Practical):
- This exam is of qualifying in nature which does not carry any marks. It is mandatory to appear in trade test as you will not be treated qualified in written exam without it.
- Testimonial of Aspirants called for the trade test (Practical) will be confirmed with the original documents at the time of Trade Test.
- Selection Committee is going to prepare final merit list consisting names of selected personals.
Pay Scale for IOF Vacancy:
As per Indian Ordnance Factory Notification, selected individuals for Group C Jobs will receive Rs.5200-20200 as salary amount along with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800 (pre-revised), and Entry Level Pay in 7th CPC 18000. In addition to this, other allowances are also provided based on your working in institution.
How to fill Indian Ordnance Factory Online Application Form?
Those who fulfill eligibility criteria need to apply for IOF Job by going through simple steps.
- At first step, have a sight at official website of organization which is ofbindia.gov.in
- At home page, move your cursor to right side under “NEWS UPDATE” section.
- You need to press on “OFRC: Recruitment of Semi Skilled Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’ in different trades and Labor Group ‘C’ in Ordnance Factories across India.” “Click here” link.
- It’s the time to go through detailed notification with utmost care.
- Ensure eligibility criteria, mode of selection, ways to apply etc.
- Hit on “Apply Online” option and fill your IOF Online Application Form.
- After that, you need to pay your application fees.
- Upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, signature, and other relevant documents as per needs and requirements.
- Ensure all details filled by you are correct.
- Hit on Submit option to get successfully registered.
- Acquire a hard copy of duly filled application form for future purpose.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
Documents necessary for filling application form:
- Scanned photograph in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 30 KB to 50 KB with resolution 140 pixel widths and 60 pixel height and approx physical size 3.5 X4.5 cm.
- Scanned left thumb impression in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx.
- Requisite certificates for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/OBC-Non Creamy Layer/Ex Trade Apprentices/Ex Servicemen, as applicable, in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format size 30 KB to 50 KB with resolution 140 pixel widths and 60 pixel height.
- Scanned signature in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx.
- Valid Photo ID Card with Number- Acceptable Photo IDs are Passport, Voter photo identity card, Driving Licence issued by RTO, PAN Card , Photo Identity card having serial number issued by Central/ State Government, Unique Identification Card “Aadhaar”, Photo identity cards.
- Details of Roll Number, Name of Board, Percentage, Year of passing of Xth Standard to be entered, as needed.
Documents necessary at the time of trade test/document verification:
- Matriculation / 10th standard certificate
- NTC/NAC certificate /equivalent Army certificate
- NOC & Service Certificate for Departmental Candidates seeking age relaxation-A candidate claiming to belong to the category of Central Government.
- Community Certificate by the candidate seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC in the prescribed Performa from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste
- If the certificate is not either in Hindi/English, then a duly translated copy in Hindi/English has to be produced at the time of document verification.
- Physically Handicapped certificate in prescribed Performa issued by the Competent Authority for physically handicapped individuals.
Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 19-06-2017
To know more about Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment 2017-2018, follow its Official Link. Book mark this page by pressing Ctrl+D for getting more updates about Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|