An online notification as OPTCL Recruitment has been released by the Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited. According to the OPCTL Notification, candidates will be hired for filling up for 150 Vacancies in Odisha Power. Candidates will be recruited for the post of Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee JMOT. Applicants who are searching for OPTCL Recruitment 2017, they must apply before the closing date that is 24/04/2017.
Aspirants, who are interested for www.optcl.co.in recruitment, can apply through online mode. Aspirants who want to collect more information about Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited Recruitment can attain through this page which is well designed by the team of www.resultinbox.com
|Organization Name||Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Personal Interview|
|Mode of Apply||online|
|Last Date to Apply||24/04/2017|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT)
Distribution of JMOT vacancy:
Contenders must HSC pass from recognized Board or equivalent and National Trade Certificate in Electrician Trade from Institution recognized by SCTE&VT/ NCVT with minimum 60% marks for General and SEBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Candidates must meet the age criteria as they are in between to 20 years to 32 years.
- Candidates who belong to reserved category will get relaxation as per the norms of the organization.
- SC, ST and SEBC candidates: 05 years
- Woman candidates: 05 years
- PWD Candidates: 10 years
Get Direct>>> OPCTL Recruitment Notification
Candidates who will be selected in OPCTL Jobs will get the consolidated stipend of Rs.7, 000/- per month during the period of training. On successful completion of the training, the candidates will be appointed as Junior Technician (Electrical) in Semi-Skilled-A category on probation for 1 (one) year in the Scale of Pay of Rs 5200- 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2130/- with Basic Pay & Grade Pay, DA, HRA and other allowances and benefits such as monthly conveyance reimbursement, medical facilities, various insurance coverage etc
- Applicants who are applying for the post of JMOT Vacancy have to pay the fees of Rs. 500 through online payment gateway.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST, Physically Handicapped: Rs.250/-
- OPTCL departmental candidates: exempted
- Candidates shall be required to make the payment of fee while filling up online application either in on-line mode or in off-line mode i.e. through ICICI Bank Challan.
Mode of Hiring:
- Engagement of candidates for Recruitment in OPTCL will be done on the basis of application forms.
- After the scrutiny of applications, shortlisted candidates will be balled for the Computer Based Test, comprising 200 number of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), out of which Subject knowledge (60%), Numerical/ logical reasoning (15%), General knowledge (15%) & English (10%). The CBT will be of Three (3) hours duration.
- Candidates who qualify in CBT and shortlisted shall be called for Skill Test in 1:3 ratio in each category which will be taken by selection committee of the reputed university.
How to fill OPTCL Application form?
- Candidates need to visit official website that is www.optcl.co.in
- Now hit on “Careers” tab which is available at menu bar of the homepage.
- Then choose “Recruitment of JMOT” link.
- Read the notification carefully and compare your eligibility.
- After reading complete details hit “New Candidates Registration” link.
- fill the details and hit the submit button.
- Upload scanned documents, signature and the images of the photographs
- Press on “submit” button for submission of application form.
- Lastly take a printout of the application form for your future use.
Apply Here>> OPCTL Online Application Form
Closing date of the submission of the online application form — 24/04/2017
To get complete details related to OPTCL Recruitment 2017, you need to hit official notification which is well given above on this page and for more information you are advised to stay tuned with our web portal that is www.resultinbox.com
Have A Look On Below Shared Interesting Posts
|Delhi University Recruitment 2017||HAL Recruitment 2017|
|Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017||CRPF Recruitment 2017|